LEAKED MEETING OF CHINA’S TOP WAR GENERALS REVEALS ELABORATE PLANS FOR A LAND INVASION IN THE NEAR FUTURE

LEAKED MEETING OF CHINA’S TOP WAR GENERALS REVEALS ELABORATE PLANS FOR A LAND INVASION IN THE NEAR FUTURE

Waged by the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) and augmented with cyber warfare, orbital space weapons and the activation of CCP civilians currently embedded in corporations and governments around the world.

This is the bombshell that has emerged from the leaked audio out of China, for which a full English translation and transcript has now been published by whistleblower Jennifer Zeng at this link. jenniferzengblog.com/home/2022/5/16/top-secret-recording-war-mobilization-meeting-of-the-southern-war-zone-of-the-pla-guangdong-province-is-in-a-state-of-war

>China’s shutdowns of Shanghai and Beijing were actually a cover story to allow the military to use sea port infrastructure to load cargo ships with military supplies in preparation for a large-scale “D-Day” land invasion.
>Although the United States is not specifically mentioned in the leaked audio, the preparations refer to a “Final War” and are deemed far too extensive to merely be targeting Taiwan.
>The invasion forces would cross the Pacific disguised as merchant ships / cargo ships. Once they arrive within short-range rocket range, containers on the top of these ocean vessels would open up and launch short-range rockets, including tactical battlefield nuclear weapons, striking National Guard and military bases in California. Chinese troops would then land on the beaches. They would seize the ports (such as Long Beach), then use the ports to land heavier ships which would offload armor, artillery, and other heavy weapon of war. From there, China would have established a beachhead similar to the way allied forces stormed the beaches of Normandy in World War II.

Attached: xi.jpg (800x544, 242.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/DYwRgBdTJJ9M/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Both China and Russia have pre-staged large caches of weapons, uniforms, RPGs, automatic weapons, night vision equipment and other military gear across the United States, county by county. These equipment caches will be activated when the CCP and Russian civilians are told to “go hot” and begin carrying out domestic sabotage operations targeting the US power grid, fuel refineries, railways and other infrastructure targets. From the transcript of the leaked audio, “We should take the way of using civilians to cover and support the military… We will mobilize overseas Chinese and overseas Chinese organizations to actively participate in supporting our military operations.”
>China is deliberately stockpiling massive quantities of food supplies (grains), microchips, ammunition, commodities and other items in preparation for being economically cut off by the West, just as the USA and NATO did to Russia. This further implies that China is preparing to attack the West and is anticipating the West’s response by watching what the USA and NATO have done to Russia.
>China is actively converting its economy from a normal peacetime operation to a wartime operation, and China’s military leaders cite their “success” with covid lockdowns as proof that their command-and-control dominance over domestic operations will keep them in power.
>China is expecting massive riots and civil unrest in the large cities around Hong Kong (Guangzhou and Shenzhen), and they are committed to using special forces from the PLA to immediately execute protesters and instantly quell any uprisings.

Attached: Wolverines.webm (480x360, 2.77M)

>China and Russia have teamed up in this effort to destroy their common enemy (the USA). Russia’s operations in Ukraine are essentially a “fixing operation” to cause the USA to commit its military hardware and troops to the Ukrainian theater of war, thereby creating vulnerabilities and lack of military readiness in the continental United States (CONUS), just as China is preparing to invade the USA in a D-Day-style landing of troops and military equipment.
>From other sources, we also know that China is taking active steps in global currency wars to dump the dollar, dump all dollar / Treasury debt, and prepare for a global dollar collapse.
>This invasion plan has all been aided by Gov. Newsom and the Democrats of California outlawing AR-15s and normal capacity magazines, causing the people of California to be ill-equipped to defend themselves against invading enemy forces.
>California Gov. Newsom is complicit in the entire operation and has been paid off with $500 million in laundered money that the state of California first transferred to China as part of a $1 billion “PPE purchase” scheme which resulted in $500 million going back to Newsom and his treasonous co-conspirators. Newsom literally used taxpayer funds and China money laundering to pay himself half a billion dollars in kickbacks, believed to be denominated in gold, cash and crypto.
>China’s goal is to exterminate every last American in North America, then conquer the fertile farmlands of the Midwest, which are desperately needed by China to produce the crops that will feed its people and support China’s global expansion toward world dominance. The longstanding military posture of China includes a plan to exterminate every last American, including all the illegals who currently reside in the USA.
>China can raise up to 100 million military troops over time, flooding CONUS with a seemingly endless stream of combat troops.

Attached: 1653204431462.jpg (992x657, 103.46K)

>China has bought and paid almost all of Taiwans politicians and business tycoons.
>During the Bush 1st term 100,000 Chinese Army regulars crossed the US southern border. Tom Martino covered it on his AM radio broadcast. Nothing was done about it.
>All Western security agencies warn that all chink contact is a potential espionage node
>Chinks quietly ushered into WTO under Bush (Dec. 31, 2001)
>Tech theft has been happened since the first chink stole and idea and took it back to their wasteland to knock-off anf undermine its sources with
>The cargo containers on the chinese ships are called Klub-K.
>The North Dakota missile complex was an op by the KGB to launch Spartan and Sprint thermonuclear missiles over North America. It was so the us would nuke itself.
>The Spartan and Sprint missiles are still there, the Dakota pyramid was just renovated in 2019, the glowniggers that were helping pol dig up info on all of it are dead and nothing anyone can do can change what's about to happen.
>Our entire military just took shots that cause heart attacks, and everyone who refused has been or is in the process of getting kicked out.
>Recruitment is horrible right now. Admirals/generals are all trannies that are in on it. Thinking our military is going to do anything is very naive.
>China has backdoors in all of our 5G surveilence towers that sprung up every mile across the entire country during the fake pandemic. This is going to be extremely bloody if this happens and we could easily lose.
>They'll time it during the housing/stock market crashes coming as well as trigger riots by having another random black killed. They can also do it right after midterms, since there will likely be political riots if the right sweeps.

Attached: Change Kpr For Ccp-1.webm (480x268, 2.61M)

Bump. I have confirmed many aspects of this from among Chinese people.

>The laundered money to Newsom is highly credible. Both he, Brown and Feinstein laundered CCP cash into the California democratic party through Chinese mafia boss Leland Yee. China has been planning to run Newsom for president to control the United States.
>Chinese triad are now very powerful in California since they financially took over the local asian mafias and russian mafias. They are pretty much buying up all the crime syndicates in LA and the Bay except for the Mexicans who are just business partners in the meth trade.
>China will not attack the mainland United States until their puppets in Silicon Valley use social media to start a civil war, then they will invade California as a humanitarian mission to support the Left.
>The last time I bought a rifle in Washington state, the FFL who transfered it to me gave me a stern warning and I will as direct quote him as possible:
>"The majority of my customers for the last 2 years have been by far, the "Red Chinese". They are not buying for recreation or for defense, they are coming in as entire families of 8 or 10 people and buying multiple guns repeatedly, over months, slowly.I tried to report it but no one cares. There stockpiling."
>He then finished the paperwork, handed me my box and told me he's moving and suggested I do the same.
>Dude was 80, stone face and pale when he told me.
>I'm moving too, asap
>Bad story Biden won't do shit

Attached: Change Kpr For Ccp-2.webm (480x268, 2.78M)

lol oh Russia will be in on this brilliant plan? They couldn't even invade neighboring Ukraine properly. LMAO.

>China's goal is to exterminate every last American in North America
Not this schizo shit again.

>memeflag
>shitty third rate tom Clancy larp
12 herbs and spices

cant tell if these are being posted by poojeet or tranny chang.

This would be amazing. The Chinese destroy California and from there, get their shit pushed in by 350m gun owners ready to rearrange their guts. Invading America is a suicide plan.

What a worthless waste of space thread.

You’re going to nuke the coast… and then invade it?

Attached: AFAFCBCD-E8B9-4CB2-B383-2EC9FD2F5E07.jpg (600x797, 60.78K)

>the United States, county by county
bullshit

bump, even though this might have been leaked by the glow bros I don't want to live under china's rule.

Attached: smokey..jpg (700x300, 43.6K)

This is about as retarded as a larp can get.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 00-10-40 _pol_ - LEAKED MEETING OF CHINA’S TOP WAR GENERALS REVEALS - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (307x330, 14.65K)

Bot thread, copy paste from a few days ago. Also almost literally the plot to World in Conflict, congrats.

>must cross rockies
>somehow cross the plains states

Imagine thinking anyone would be crazy enough to invade usa nowadays
We’re a nation of crazed racist lunatics that want to kill anything less white than pure snow, paranoid schizophrenic doomsday preppers, nigger drive-by gangsters with uzis and cartel that dissect people like it’s a fucking science experiment all killing eachother on a level unfathomable to most nations and collectively all sitting on the edge of their seat as it all falls apart waiting for the fireworks to start so they can carve this turkey up and have a big thanksgiving day family fight to see who comes out on top and you want to come here in the middle of all this and become everyone’s first target practice
please do insectoid blood will fill the gutters till coagulated blood solidifies and clogs them

DR. YAN LI-MENG INTERVIEWED BY THE HEALTH RANGER ON CHINA'S BIOLOGICAL WARFARE THREATS
bitchute.com/video/DYwRgBdTJJ9M/

I would literally take an army (no nukes) of hundreds of millions to make it past the rockies. Non US citizens don't get it. We all hate each other. We are all fat, and smile too much. We are basically retarded. Yet as a society we are psycho as fuck. Every grandma in America would be at the base of Pikes Peak with an AR raping Chinese as them came across. It's logistically impossible.

Walmart’s.
Who can handle secret troop transport to every city with a Walmart.
It’s gonna be truckloads of chinks shipped to every Walmart’s basement, and a nationwide coordinated attack, overwhelming every city at once.

hey schizo might wanna lay off the falun gong psyops, it's not good for your jello brain

I doubt they would attack until the US is weakened either by a Russia/Ukraine involvement or economic collapse possibly facilitates by the Monkeypox.

no one is invading you fucking burgerbrained retards why the fuck are you circlejerking

A friend of mine theorizes Chinese restaurants are fronts for the PLA and that one day, in every small town, the Chinese will murder everyone in their sleep. It kinda makes sense when you consider there is mysteriously a Chinese restaurant, operated by actual Chinese, in almost every small town.

It is fun to play along sometimes. Obviously a direct invasion is stupid.

The smuggled gooks will have years worth of food in their Walmart base while simultaneously crippling a towns food supply.

It’s the Walmart’s.

>China’s goal is to exterminate every last American in North America
Jumped the shark right here.

Anyone who thinks China's goal is extermination is a retard.

And nail salons
And massage parlors

My invasion plans. A trojan horse for the small towns, see the Chinese restaurants, and nuking the fuck out of every major city and nuclear site, to avoid as little retaliation as possible. If one could wipe out 3/4 of the citizens in a day, maybe, possibly, one could march across the US.

>I would literally take an army (no nukes) of hundreds of millions to make it past the rockies. Non US citizens don't get it. We all hate each other. We are all fat, and smile too much. We are basically retarded. Yet as a society we are psycho as fuck. Every grandma in America would be at the base of Pikes Peak with an AR raping Chinese as them came across. It's logistically impossible.
Today, a new pasta was cooked

Want to hear a Chinese poem?

SHANNG SHURR LAOOO SHOOOOO

DAOO MANG ZANG JONG SHUUUU

SHUURRR SHHHENN LAOOOO SZUURRR

Amen. We would purge California along with all chinks at the same time. America would once again be paradise. Please invade.

Yeah. Maybe that shit really is the trojan horse. You'll wake up dead one day getting your throat slit in your sleep by a Chinese hooker. One final happy ending.

LMAO imagine this happening. They wouldn't make it off the beach even in a cuck state like california.

Bump

This is the most important thread on pol atm.

>Literally ripping off the plot from World in Conflict

Attached: 1562158239516.jpg (494x531, 155.85K)