Mass Shooter Global Leaderboards + Shooter Review!

Hello anons I am back! As with previous threads, I have taken into account some critiques and points, and now I believe this ranking system is accurate.

Our shooter today did very well. Actually, he scored more bodies than our other shooter at Buffalo Nigger York. As always, our shootings are ranked in five categories, so below Ill break down the shooting and you be the judge:
1. Location
2. Preparation
3. Execution
4. Utilization
5. Manifesto / Motive

Attached: Tier_ranks_05-24-2022.jpg (890x720, 108.11K)

Put Bowers on S+

Do we even know a motive? If anything this is bad news for the right. A crazed tranny POC kills innocent kids.

what a fucking loser holy fuck

>LOCATION
Our shooter this time chose an elementary school, but its not what you think! Initially, he (she or whatever lol) decided to shoot up their senior graduation walk, but lo and behold, he didnt even bother to do his research. The result? The walk was actually on the other day, and he was with school grounds with guns ready to go. So instead, he chose an elementary school nearby.
VERDICT: (8/10)

might be interesting to go back and correlate shooters with headlines
see if they match your faggy color scale

your such a dumb faggot

Whichever one shoots you next goes on S.

Attached: 1652494158863.gif (640x640, 3.44M)

>PREPARATION
Unfortunately, like a spic, this shooting was not well thought out or planned. The shooter didn't intend to go in the elementary school, but because his primary target was not available, our guy decided to take his anger out on little kids. While kids make good targets for national attention, this lack of preparation does not look good.
VERDICT: (3/10)

who's the guy in S rank doing the nazi salute?

>EXECUTION
This is where he makes up for the lack of preparation. Our shooter might have sucked ass on his primary objective, but his secondary objective is just as controversial, if not even more controversial than stone douglas: The elementary school, where he killed (so far confirmed) 18 kids and 2 adults. This would generate tons of points, but the difficulty of killing the target does matter. Because his targets are harmless kids, our shooter does not score well unless he can bag a high body count, and that he deliver!
VERDICT: (10/10)

i'm glad to see our boy is still top tier

CAN'T CORNER THE DORNER

Attached: contcornerthedorner.jpg.jpg (485x578, 120.49K)

Anders Behring Breivik, the best shooter in the world. His attack involved two diversionary car bombs, followed by a slaughter of an entire island of jewish communist mutts. Absolutely bonkers.

Him and Mr. Las Vegas are tops

>UTILIZATION
This is also another area where our guy suffered in scoring. While his choice of a pistol and an ar-15 was good, the problem is, he is in Texas. There is NO excuse not to get something with more heat, especially because he is in Texas. And worst of all, most of his kills is done using the pistol. This shows that not only was he unprepared, but that he did not fully commit to the shooting. The result: he died like a bitch, not having more opportunities to raise his score. Good effort though.
VERDICT: (4/10)

I would place Stephen Paddock to S tier, but his targets were easy af. his plan was easy af, his suicide was predictable and lowered his score. What would have gotten him S tier is the use of a car bomb to start the attack, but that didn't happen because he was too mentally deranged like the UT Tower sniper to think ahead. Thus, I hate to say this, the Mandalay Shooter stays at rank A

Paddock goes to S tier as well as the fact that you didn't include Nasim you stupid faggot

>MANIFESTO / MOTIVE
Finally, the last topic. According to some Discord, /lgbt, and simp images happening, the shooter seemed to suffer from gender disphoria. If so, this would make his shooting the most hilarious I have seen so far: a simp incel tranny suffering from an identity crisis, leading to them shooting up a bunch of kids. However, this motive is as low as elliot rogers, and doesn't even touch on the grand scheme of great replacement shooters like Brenton Tarrant. As such, his score must reflect the same, as does the rest of his tranny kind.
VERDICT: (5/10)

The gook V Tech shooter should probably be S tier. He got all headshots and only used handguns.

You should kys you gay nigger

A lot of the A tier shooters used to be in the S tier, but that would dilute the purpose of S tier, so I had to pick the most exceptional, and it goes to the three of the most balls to the wall shooters we have. What made them stand out was the massive amounts of planning, execution, and sheer firepower brought to the game. Can't corner the dorner.