Should we fear zoomers at this point? It's the second mass shooting this year by a zoomer kid...

Should we fear zoomers at this point? It's the second mass shooting this year by a zoomer kid. They're the ones who need mental help. They're unhinged.

Attached: file.png (1800x1013, 2.54M)

you won't do shit, you pussy

i dont know what age zoomers are exactly but most shooters are older than high school age, going to school forces you to leave the basement twisted thoughts dont have time to develop when youre around people all day and concentrated on work

>I don't value life
Good, start by killing yourself

What's it like being a psychopath?

Attached: images (15).jpg (460x387, 12.95K)

A sick society will produce sick people. Maybe the government should work on things that effect everyone. Like the costs of good ie gas prices. Then maybe try and make peoples lives marginally better like maintaining infrastructure so at least the environment people are in isn’t so decrepit and disgusting. Then maybe fuck off a little so people can sort some shit out on their own. And then maybe we can work on some more blanket issues that are real. Not this niche week to week “this is the most important issue right now” shit.

I've been kicking around something similar over the last few weeks. This latest generation, especially, probably have some of the highest numbers of depression and hopelessness. Collectively, that outlook really DOES shape the world around it.

I mean, look at the number of Zoomer/Milleniel fucks crowing for WW III because their commie revolution failed. If they can't get what they want, burn the world is their answer.

Yes

How do you do that without getting kicked ?

Telling it like it is. Zoomers need all the help they can get. They've been fucked from the moment they were born.
You're talking exactly like a psychopath.

Is that your semen pouring out if it ?

>MCR_teenagers.wav

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1200x675, 96.85K)

I don't about small dogs, but bestiality is somewhat still very popular in Brazil (it's tabu, except it's not really?), especially in the North areas, that are more rural and so, deal with more animals, like goats, horses or mares. Chickens too. Dogs here are more used to fuck women. It's a crazy world, and I want off this ride.

Attached: 1652732750220.gif (224x224, 1.05M)

Post location

Why would you sexually abuse a horse? That shit ain't right

shut up son and go out and get a job
get a haircut
and a shave
and go out and get a job, a second job
that's right

thats kinda hot
why not join the tabu side and have fun?
Fuck a goat or a horse. Who cares lmao
whats the worst that can happen?

Attached: 1650433191485.gif (320x212, 1.89M)

that cupcake do be looking good tho

How can you even pleasure a mare without literally fisting her? Aren't they used to horse cocks that are at least a gorillion inches long? Unless they are really tight, so that explains a lot.

use ur balls
back and forth motion and slap ur balls on her pussy
that turns them 100% lol then they wink and tightened then i cum
simple

Attached: 1635296983355.webm (320x240, 2.96M)

We can only direct them to the nearest synagogue and/or bank. All of these shooters were clearly unhinged, if not outright groomed into nonsensical violent acts. It's like they just want to feel powerful for a brief moment. There's no Bushido in any of this.

>legion

Attached: 1630698991034.jpg (1536x2048, 874.62K)

Glad I was raised a cityfag and not a farmfag. Is this what backwoods farmniggers did before the internet. Molesting livestock to make the days seem shorter. Abusing animals is pedo-tier shit

you aint nothing boy
go get clogged in a drainage ditch
you aint nothing boy

Crazy. Since when did you start doing all this shit? Also, don't you fear that someday you could get caught?

It's a false flag dumbass

>this year
this week

Post proof schizo