Your guns are useless because the military has tanks lol

>pic related

Attached: 9BA3CAF1-9878-4F8E-A5E4-5991A05398F4.jpg (750x1280, 358.25K)

their families dont have any protection

Inb4 some fatass muttoid compare0s himself to Taliban chads

Not yet but the boogaloo looms

Checked

Good luck setting up supply lines in the case of a civil war

If guns are useless, why do you Jews want them so badly? You're obsessed with taking them.

Attached: joe.jpg (800x600, 344.74K)

>militarize the police

porblem sovle

Checked

obligatory

Attached: 1653019720719.jpg (872x886, 242.01K)

This. I keep trying to tell these lefty fucks how fragile their entire city-based lifestyle is. It's all dependant on just-in-time supply. I mean for fucks sake, look what COVID did, and that wasn't even intentional. Can you imagine what a deliberate coordinated attack on our highways would do? You don't even have to try that hard, just force a drawbridge open and now all of a sudden you can't bring trucks into your city. For *weeks*. Can't land jets if we destroy the runways, etc. Can't target individual insurgents in cities with drones without killing civilians.

Literally all we have to do is destroy all the infrastructure in/ out of cities and stop feeding them and we win.

Uh huh...go on...

Attached: 1564866677428.jpg (750x748, 97.5K)

Checked

yeah. I published it on /lit/‘s online magazine.

i mean, it's not like the rural areas or suburbs are any safer. all the lefties have to do send in the nigger hordes.

>covid wasn't intentional

Attached: 1641876492468.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

Putin will arm us to the teeth after bidens meddling in ukraine. Plus the armies tanks and jets didn't help in afghanistan and iraq, goat herders with 30yr old ak's brfo'd the zogbots

>The goverment does not want to kill all of its people and blow up its own infrastructure.
Meanwhile:
>covid
>monkepox
>vaccines
>seed oils
>5g radiation
>chem trails
>train derailments
>power plants failures
>food plant fires
>niggers running rampant
>school shootings
>racial shootings
BUDDY, ARE YOU FUCKING SURE ABOUT THAT?

You bet your ass, the time will come for the gov to finally roll out the tanks and jets. And don't forget the drones.

Yeah I mean sure they can employ guerilla or decentralized tactical ops, no WMDs or airstrikes though. Surgically engaging infrastructure, yes.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 1.12.37 AM.png (1994x988, 828.19K)

If the goal is depopulation, i don't see why they wouldn't use airstrikes and all that shit.

Attached: why the US would lose in a Civil War.png (1802x905, 202.78K)

You capture a crew.... burn them alive or drown them in a cage, and put it on tiktok or twitch.

Remember when so many wanted to go to Ukraine, likely empty handed, thinking they'd make a difference when faced against jets, tanks, MRLS, surface to air rockets, and whatever else Russia has?

The same people have been cheering on "accidents" and sabotage in Belarus and Russia.

This logic only applies to ZOG btw. Aryans don't have a problem wiping out huge parts of the country because they can repopulate it without slavery.

You're the one calling them "Y'all Qaeda" genius