I've decided to walk away from my ties with the far right. I can't do it anymore bros...

I've decided to walk away from my ties with the far right. I can't do it anymore bros. Nazism and hate were consuming me, and I stopped doing the things that I love. This is not a larp or a bait thread. I can't even pull those if I tried.
>Inb4 glowfag
I was as hardcore into extreme right wing beliefs as it gets. You couldn't find a more extreme guy than me. That's over now. Fuck that shit outta my life.

Attached: dOYThaGMCE2iQpSaMsjjAhz_Kayp6-RUkOWI4QpgcY8.jpg (937x1171, 134.52K)

Attached: 1606265266468.jpg (575x620, 95.21K)

Based. Take the goblina pill.

you're not supposed to take this nonsense seriously. you're supposed to come here to shit post after big events and then go back to doing normal shit

Very based

>1pbtid
and you don't post timestamp with nazi memorabilia.
bullshit glow post

Who?

Everything I’ve posted is satire and I am a pleasant member of society.

Based

we are all far left here though, Long Live BLM, Antifa, and LGBPTQ

Imagine not being able to have an opinion without it consuming your life.

>I was as hardcore into extreme right wing beliefs as it gets. You couldn't find a more extreme guy than me. That's over now. Fuck that shit outta my life
This settles it Any Forums. He can't be a glowie, because he says that he's not. All fields

faggot, hope you drop dead

Go back to Red dit

Attached: (Another Lust Provoking Image, Another Irrelevant Time-Wasting Question).png (1111x1430, 657.92K)

Nice tits.

Stay off TRS while you're at it

I just couldn't do it man. I'm too serious minded, and eventually I got radicalized. Like now I get that most people aren't serious about what they're saying, but before I thought this was all real.

If you can be deradicalized you were never radical in the first place

Oh no

Attached: 1646084491102.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

Attached: D1A84FC5-8CD7-429B-AD08-740090318C97.jpg (623x743, 67.98K)

hope solo. she has nudes.

Attached: Aaron5.jpg (236x355, 13.35K)

OP here. I don't own Nazi memorabilia, I'm not a richfag. Just a working class white guy from California who grew up not fitting in. Started thinking about how my grandfather fought in WW2 to defeat fascism in Europe, started a life in California afterwards, and how the state is very dysfunctional now due to liberalism. The racial bullying I experienced in school also manifested as anger that I desperately wanted revenge for. The fact we were a poor white family living in a largely Hispanic city made it a little harder. My dad was robbed at gunpoint by a black guy after the city saw a massive increase in blacks moving to it in the wake of real estate speculation in the Bay Area. All of this pissed me off and I wanted a solution that would restore my place in the world to that if my grandfather, who obviously felt like he belonged to something meaningful. The only group that seemed to not mock my very existence were Nazis, who welcomed me like family.

Tucker won't let you leave user he will send a self destruct to any npc who quits paying him.

Attached: 1648199872556.png (1318x3000, 624.65K)

Ya really need other hobbies if you read this kinda stuff. Otherwise you lose it. Been an ancap for over a decade, conspiracy theorist since i was little... really grinding if you don't do or think about anything else. Personally i like music (metal and hardcore mostly), scotch, barhopping, trading, dating online floozies, cognac, travel, gambling, free diving, electronics, snowboarding, schnappes, oh yeah and reading pol and ZH constantly... FUCK!!!

Attached: do not feed bacon to squirrels.jpg (541x497, 43.43K)

Jazz Jennings

prove it kill yourself you fucking pussy

Attached: pgvu261lt3421.jpg (768x768, 135.62K)

Lol I used to say that to people too. But you know what? I'm sick of the hate. I want to know what love is like for once. Fuck man it's not easy to say this, especially here, but I'm so fucking sick of negativity and hate.

This meme is so painfully tonedeaf and just flat out retarded

i did not read a word of that because it's all lies until you prove something with sharpie, skin, and a timestamp.

Thanks man, that sounds like great advice! My hobbies before getting into pol were music, playing guitar, fitness, and was trying to learn finance. I could really do with some travel, schnapps and online floozies. Based.

>Just a working class white guy from California
FBI agents are considered working class now?