Americabros....not again

WHY.WON'T.THESE.SCHOOL.SHOOTINGS.JUST.STOP

Attached: Screenshot_20220525-083136.png (720x455, 57.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/05/24/gunmen-in-mexico-kill-11-including-8-women-in-massacre-at-two-bars/
lmgtfy.app/#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=uvalde shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did we do this one too?

How are they still dying?

I guess the cops didn't get the order to stop shooting.

Why don't gun control activists fly to Ukraine and take back US taxpayer donated guns to dismantle?

>Spic
>Illegal gun
>Trans

This shit is going to be memory holed fast.

America should just self-nuke and spare the rest of the world from their stupidity

>Beaner kills beaners
Not my problem.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 38.65K)

Ukranian forces were hiding in there.

not my problem

Fake shit. I refuse to believe one guy could kill 20+

Any proof? havent seen a single picture

>spic kills spiclets
>we must take guns from white men
Glow niggers and the media can fuck off

nypost.com/2022/05/24/gunmen-in-mexico-kill-11-including-8-women-in-massacre-at-two-bars/

this is a mexican issue

Pretty easy if you're armed but rest of the school isn't

We are getting back to normal where people are no longer afraid of covid and can return to mass shootings.

school shooting numbers are over inflated and skewed to a smaller amount of time. how many school shootings happen between June - August??? exactly there is likely a (((raisin)))that causes a rise for the other months

Attached: A6780C1E-E3EF-4B9E-817A-4D630305173D.jpg (923x945, 93.96K)

It's in Texas everyone is armed

I'm still waiting for a politician to ask why mass shootings are happening.

Going after gun laws after a shooting like this is appeal to emotion bullshit and is dismissed in its entirety immediately.

Glowniggers want to ban guns.

it's gonna be 52 dead by tomorrow morning

how did he gain entry?

By being a student there I reckon

it was an elementary school, not middle school or high school.

Oh yeah. It will be off the news faster than you can say “who controls our central banking system?”

I assume the gun got him access

They stop when the CIA and FBI stops grooming mentally sick freaks into doing them

And the DNC will kill a child every hour until we ban guns.

so he shot the door/lock? doors on schools are secured and you need a fob to unlock them or someone has to open from the inside.

He's just doing what border patrol won't

what makes you think that?

He/she wanted originally to sh**t up the highschool but their grad walk was on a different day so he went to the elementary school

think what?

Then get rid of the fucking FBI and CIA

Jokes on you it was no guy.

Post sauce you low effort faggot.

>meme flag
>something something edgey comment
So brave. Must be summer

that the doors on a school are locked at all times, and if you randomly try to open one anywhere in america it wont open cause they're all locked, cause thats not how I remember school

lmgtfy.app/#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=uvalde shooting

its how my schools were. and every school i've seen has them. if its not a requirement then it should be. so ur telling me this shooter just walked up to a school and opened the door??? fucking crazy lol. when i was in school it required a key fob.