This is what it pays to be a teacher in Bozeman, Montana

This is what it pays to be a teacher in Bozeman, Montana.

Average cost of a townhouse in Bozeman? $430,000.00 USD.

Is this a joke? No seriously, it's literally impossible to survive on such a salary.

Attached: 51a1sd51ad.png (597x533, 32.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bozemanrealestate.group/blog/how-much-do-homes-cost-in-bozeman-right-now
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Montana is just the playground for Californian's who decided to cash out their housing gains

Then they can have no teachers. If the city doesn’t want to do anything to curb fucking endless Californians from shitting up their city then they can deal with the consequences.

It’s actually worse

Median Price of a Single Family Home in Bozeman

$905,000

Median Price of a Townhome in Bozeman

$515,000

Median Price of a Condo in Bozeman

$599,000

bozemanrealestate.group/blog/how-much-do-homes-cost-in-bozeman-right-now

Then move to the countryside and be a teacher in a small school full of christian white children

I was looking at a job in Montana earlier this year. Then I saw the housing market and decided fuck no. It was in Great Falls. not only is the housing market there a complete disaster, but there's 0 affordable homes that aren't complete dumps.

Who cares, fuck teachers. They are as bad as journalists and politicians

so buy in livingston and drive over to bozeman.

Go live in St. Louis with the niggers. Houses there are 50k a pop. Die to a nigger animal.

That's fucken UNREAL!
Shouldn't locals be furious?

why dont they, like, build more houses?

White people would rather die to the savage hordes than create an environment that is suitable for reproducing their race. Jews: 1; Aryans: 0

Fuck off we're full

I did some electrical work on a guy's place in Bozeman a couple weeks ago. Kind of your average two bedroom house, sorta shitty. Turns out he's a doctor, lmao. I got my parent's house when they passed away, it's basically a mansion in comparison to that guy's shit house. My neighbor sold there place for $675k a couple months ago...thinking I should sell and buy a place in some other state before the market crashes.

>so buy in livingston and drive over to bozeman.
325k for a townhouse.

Not that much better.

>before the market crashes.
It really doesn't seem like it ever will.

Land/real estate is the only thing with value in this stupid clown world.

Great falls and Bozeman are two different towns faggot.

>Get job in Compton
>want house in Malibu
What was meant by this?

It's rediculous--here I was hoping to start fresh in Montana, be a republican, hunt, own guns, pay property tax---but I'm priced the fuck out to kingdom come--even if I got a good job, I'd still be in poverty.

You want cheaper houses then you need a recession or a crash which still probably makes them not affordable. Maybe not allowed corporations to buy single family homes or investment firm too. Government could have a program like server in the military for 5-10 years get a government built house. Potentially the best idea is to teach kids in school actually economics and how to balance a budget an live within one’s own means. But I’m just an autistic person on Any Forums what would I know.

Lol, they are going to have raise rates and when they do homes will be cheap as fuck. If you're buying right now you're retarded, likely retarded if you're selling right now too.

Yep. Shit's fucked. Bought my rural home three years ago for $400,000. Could probably sell it for $700,000 now. I simply can't understand how this can continue to go on.

>they are going to have raise rates and when they do homes will be cheap as fuck.
I heard this for over 10 years.

Hard to take seriously anymore...

Yeah 10 years isn't a very long time little zoomie

locals all own houses already
its the people who want to escape their shithole states that would be mad

housing never has crashed, never will crash, and certainly won't crash

Attached: Untitled.png (1154x350, 31.43K)

All you can do is call me a brother, hug me, and wish me well.

Attached: 5sa512asd.png (1279x1243, 2.04M)

Yes, we should go full commies and make labour free, we need slaves.

I love communism

don't sell. remain in paradise