Leftists are now demanding border walls to protect them from our violent criminals

breitbart.com/clips/2022/05/24/msnbcs-reid-canada-mexico-should-build-border-walls-in-response-to-u-s-mass-shootings/

We should egg them on and make more of them promote this.

Attached: BorderWalls.png (685x835, 405.09K)

Yes, a lot of guns are smuggled in through the border illegally through traffickers. If we want to restrict access to guns in America, a good first step would be to close the border

I dunno I think we need more immigrants. Especially from places like Haiti.

>dem reporters openly laughing
>same dem usual suspects demanding gun control

how the fuck are people not waking up?

aslo

>distraction from the clintons happening

Cut the clip of Reid saying that Canada and Mexico should build a border wall, make it go viral, and then pass the popcorn.

Based do it, wall yourself off from the US gun violence and gun smuggling!

Make a meme off of this.

DO IT.

..."and Mexico will pay for it"

I made a quick and shitty meme.

Put this on walls everywhere.

Attached: BORDERWALLSNOW.png (737x748, 19.88K)

I fixed it up a little bit so it looks better

Attached: 1653450098526.png (737x748, 25.84K)

>and Mexico's gonna pay for it (the wall)

If I was Trump, I would play that clip repeatedly as a campaign ad, and then state that we need border walls to protect both Canada and Mexico from our shooters, and remind everyone that Joy Reid suggested it.

That is probably what is going to happen if he is aware that this clip exists.

>build a wall between mexico and the US to protect illegals in the US from americans
this is what demotards unironically believe

lmao

And why we should demand it.

We could act like their puppet-masters if we pull their strings. We can get our enemies to do exactly what we want., without them realizing it.

That is why we should promote this as much as we can.

There are 3 places in the world that must have a permanent wall around them, more to keep them inside than stopping people form going in. They are the entirety of the african continent, china and the jews. By walling off those places the world won't have to face a barrage of pandemic virus and rampant faggotry.

you should deport all spics back to Mexico to protect them from gun violence

Attached: 3eccb1ce26215610a1e4d3b6accef334f6de6376r1-720-700v2_hq.jpg (720x700, 59.21K)

Yes. We should encourage every undocumented Democrat to leave our country, since it's too dangerous for them.

Wait don't they have a cartel problem with all the fentanyl and guns being poured in the U.S. ? lol

But we have White Supremacist and tranny shooters.

It's way too dangerous for them.

>on her show "the Reidout"
>hosted by a Reidtard

This is a modest proposal, user.

> mexico pays for the wall
brilliant. this nigress is smart as fuck.