Don't Make Me Tap The Sign

Attached: 1627822096131.png (640x947, 681.16K)

found the perfect place for you
www.reddit.com

Is this a reddit meme? I wouldn't know, I don't spend much time there.

This attitude is working out like shit in the US. No matter how many guns we have it just means our government arms our police force more. The result is the ultra militarized police force we have. It's a domestic military that exists for patrolling it's own citizenry and it's that way because of rightwingers

In Europe where there's no guns you can fucking talk shit to cops, resist arrest, "walk down the street without the fear of being executed by some power tripping madman" but in the US we all have to live as herded cattle because of some sociopathic redneck's idea of freedom

You trust government enough to want the populace to be utterly defenseless.

no it's a simpsons meme

Dude it's not an issue of "trust or not trust". It's an issue of you being an illogical idiot. PS your government is just you. It's the stuff you vote for and elect, you stupid cunt

>retarded spic tranny teenager misuses a gun
>"Well this means that straight white people can't have them!"
Just kill all the trannies and this stops forever

In Europe, you get arrested if your dog does a roman salute.

>yeah man it's YOU, YOU are totally in control of YOU
no faggot it's hundreds of millions of people with competing interests who don't care if you die so long as their grocery store continues to receive shipments. grow up and enter the real world, life isn't a game

Yea cuz that's what Europeans want. Do you know why? Because they actually lived through WW2 and getting their cities bombed and having literally dozens of millions of people, many innocent women, families, children, murdered by nazis and the fucking terror and pain it all caused that entire region. Meanwhile you sit in your "american white privilege NEET den" living on welfare and blogging about libertarian rightwing ideas without the slightest sense of irony

Tha fuck? How do you retards not even know how a government works. You vote idiot. You elect the representation. Stupid slimeball

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY UNAWARE THAT YOU LIVE IN A COUNTRY WITH FOUR HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE?

HOLY FUCK IF YOU HAD ACTUALLY SAID THIS TO ME IN REAL LIFE I WOULD HAVE SLAPPED THE FUCK OUT OF YOU!

vapefag

>laws implemented reflect the will of the people
rarely
>the will of the majority is what is best, regardless of individual rights
No.

why does it always come down to "rednecks" I've never felt threatened by guns, ever, in usa. I've hiked through some of the most redneck areas and not a single time was i ever afraid of guns. and anywhere where there are lots of cops super-armed are where there are niggers.

there is a huge disconnect between media and reality. to the point where people have lost enough touch with reality to not realize that guns are nothing to be afraid of.

the people that need to fear guns are the corrupt politicians, that's why they're desperate to ban them.

Tha fuck are you ranting about stupid idiot. You're a member of a society you get a vote. That's what makes up your society. People voting. Dumbshit moron retard. There's no reason for you to be horrified of your government other than that you and other rightwing morons vote for awful shit and are the beneficiaries of a lopsided system that gives 68 votes to a white uneducated trailerparker in Wyoming for every 1 vote the smartest person in the world with a PhD teaching at an elite blue state university gets

Attached: republicans.jpg (1216x1686, 279.05K)

>hurting people's feelings justifies imprisoning a comedian for a dumb edgy joke

No not rarely. They actually do. The laws implemented actually do literally represent the will of the people absolutely and yes people do a pretty good damn job of making democratic decisions for their society. The issue is in America we don't have a legitimate democracy. Our system is biased toward white uneducated rednecks

>why does it always come down to "rednecks"
Because it does. Because it all comes down to rednecks. Everything in America is the fault of rednecks as explained here

Fuck you're an ignorant liberal. Fucking kys

You have dildos and bongs, we have guns and ammo. Civil War 2.0 will be fun.

>Democracy good
wew

So what happens if 51% decides to exterminate the other 49%?

No fuck you. You're wrong. You have no fucking clue what you're talking about. You're chronically uneducated. You're paranoid, stupid, backwards, ignorant, racist and 99% of the time you're the product of major inbreeding

Yea that's right democracy good you stupid inbred redneck

Kill all the leftists and their jewish handlers and this all stops forever.

>Pointless insults
>Bad-faith arguments
>"rightwing" is one word
Bro do you ever get tired? You've been shitposting since Buffalo; I myself have argued with you on SEVEN different occasions.

>you in a room with two other people
>they both vote that they can steal everything from you, kill you and bbq your flesh
>you have no rights
>there is nothing preventing them from doing this
>because this is a straight democracy
>with no acknowledgements of inherent human rights

You are a child.

Say that to my face basedboy and see what happens

You're a jewish, nigger loving traitor faggot that should be hanged.

The "chart" you showed is so wildly inaccurate. The purpose of the Senate in a bicameral legislature is to represent the states, not the people. Congress is meant to represent the people.

Go read you ignorant kike nigger fucktard.

Attached: 1631113699899.jpg (1280x1146, 274.42K)

Wow if only reality were reflective of your hillbilly fanfiction your comment might have actually been worthwhile. Too bad it's not so it's not.

Kill yourself

Nothing inaccurate about the chart. Objectively. Factually

Ignorant nigger lover.

Ignorant sister lover

the reality is, is that people do have the right to keep and bear arms. For self defense, from their fellow citizens or against a tyrannical government.
All governments that do not acknowledge this right are in the wrong.
The reality is, is that guns are not banned in the united states because they >can< >not< ban guns in the united states.
Because we have guns and they are made of flesh.

You are as dumb as your ID is gay.

What the fuck are you talking about "guns made of flesh" you retarded hillbilly schizo?