Paxton defeats Bush in Texas

In a LANDSLIDE the AG that challenged the 2020 steal wins over GOP establishment choice.
Oh and Trump and mass shooting in every story, these kikes.
>Paxton was endorsed by former President Donald Trump and is known for challenging Democratic presidents and blue Texas cities while working to move Texas further to the right.

>His win comes on the same day that a gunman killed at least 21 people, including 18 children at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas.

Attached: NPR Ken Paxton.jpg (595x865, 239.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2022/05/24/1101109797/texas-ag-ken-paxton-george-bush-trump-uvalde-republican-primary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

win for election integrity

Bill Paxton would be a good politician

Forgot NPR Houston link. Houston is a liberal niggertown
npr.org/2022/05/24/1101109797/texas-ag-ken-paxton-george-bush-trump-uvalde-republican-primary

>The Bush crime family FINALLY comes to a fucking end
Thank you, Christ

do you realize Trump just destroyed Bush family?

>>His win comes on the same day that a gunman killed at least 21 people, including 18 children at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas.
Due to CIA mind control. That is proof of the need to have MORE guns and to use them!

Quixote defeats Windmill in Spain

This. I'm just glad H-Dub lived long enough to see Yeb get cucked to death on live television. Gotta love that "this occurs on the same day a mass shooting happened" little tagline as if to say "an American political dynasty has fallen, and you should be very afraid"

>The shooter -- identified by Texas officials as Salvador Ramos
I wonder how many times he was in and out of jail. An argument against the Great Replacement

So the bush/fbi/isis story from yesterday was pure deep state propaganda for sympathy votes? That’s creepy

nobody fucking likes bush. that name is toxic after dubya

The brown Bush wanted to move the statue of the Alamo Defenders lol fuck him

Fuck all of you murricans in this thread, Democrats will win in Texas, screencap this, seethe and cope you gun nut faggots. There is nothing you can do against it. Fuck drumpf and his lackey paxton, I hope the deep state assasinates them both.

>AND YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL
>MY EMPIRE OF GUAC

Yeah no shit everything’s fucked. Enjoy the ride faggot

First W fucks up the speech and points the finger of warmonger at himself then he's trolled by a Russian imitating Zelensky then his nephew dive bombs in the runoff what pottery

Attached: Bushreadingthepetgoat.jpg (567x461, 34.08K)

That’s JEB!’s son btw lol

Attached: 8E8F6C8F-35C6-4115-9E1B-2A1A842CF2B1.jpg (1015x571, 69.51K)

Lol

Attached: IMG_0068.png (1280x720, 1.63M)

>George P Bush
How many of these niggas are there?

Where's the lie? MAGA

Attached: trump-quote-immigrants.jpg (1067x600, 104.8K)

Attached: 48CE816A-6D85-403A-B5D0-91DFD800E48D.jpg (500x321, 40.03K)

He's married but he sure lights up the gaydar