Parents taking DNA testing after mass shooting

Just to clarify, I have never heard of DNA testing instead of parents/family members identifying a deceased loved one. I do not know if this is something happens for mass shootings/tragedies. However, it reminds me of when they decided to “spare the parents grief” but not letting them identify their children at Sandy Hook. What do you think?

twitter.com/anayelinews/status/1529294546428911617?s=21&t=yCbLrqn9Z8UfzcgLIPUpzw

Attached: 3EA40394-3520-4D00-A66A-5A0AEB4BB2FA.jpg (750x1008, 328.54K)

His head was probably blown apart at close range

I would guess it's because the victim has no face. Beyond that I can't imagine why they would need to. Weird.

But another thought occured to me that makes me a bad person just to think about.

This. Fucking awful. God abandoned us a long time ago.

>But another thought occured to me that makes me a bad person just to think about.
Go on, this is a judgement free zone

He never existed hernandez

people with solid brown/black eyes are such low level humans its insane. Blue/Green, and even Hazel is oaky but dark brown and black is just subhuman

Terrible time to find out you aren't the father.

GAN by NVIDIA.
That kid does not exist.

Ghosts in the Machine.

Attached: 0007807666_10.jpg (419x610, 43.83K)

There are no biological fathers in the US

Attached: 1653357011542.jpg (553x1024, 119.51K)

Well, it's not out of the realm of possibilities that the boy was kidnapped, in central america, and the guy and his wife used him to enter into the country. A lot of women have gone missing as well.

>Hey Federico we ran you're test and it came back as matching a break and enter from 2 years ago. You got some papers I can see?

I saw some reports that some of the victims are so wounded they can’t identify them, but not from any official sources, I would just imagine as a parent that you would demand to see the body they are saying is your child but who the hell knows. DNA testing has taken on a malicious meaning in the last few years

>DNA test
excellent way to catalogue information desu... if parents weren't retarted they could check the babby finger prints

>t-they get fingerprinted
cap

>I saw some reports that some of the victims are so wounded they can’t identify them, but not from any official sources
link?

That's a funny joke, that they would actually enforce the law with non-Whites.

>I saw some reports that some of the victims are so wounded they can’t identify them
Interview the classmates? Look through their backpack? Ask the teacher? Nigger pls

Nahh it's just AI generated fake pictures of people and fake names and lying scum of the earth running fake news stories.

Human trafficking south of the border.

Like the persons head in the shopping center at the last shooting?

No. You turned your back on him. He's still here. Repent.

Oh this is possible too. Either way human trafficking.

False flag

every baby born in the US has its footprint stamped on its birth certificate

also dental records

I think parents might remember the clothes and shoes their kids were wearing a few hours ago too

I smell it do you?

Attached: 1651984374680.jpg (577x572, 34.58K)

It's because they were illegal immigrants with no ties to US database

That fat little welfare pig had his skull blasted to pieces like a watermelon at a Gallagher show.

this place sometimes man.

All blacks and mexicans look so alike you need DNA testing to tell them apart.

The teacher and classmates were all shot. He probably unloaded into 1 room before they killed him.

>I have never heard of DNA testing instead of parents/family members identifying a deceased loved one.
They do it all the time moron. How else would they identify visually unidentifiable body?

exactly my thought, Leaf.

Does anything exist? Has anything ever happened?

How do you identify a kid with no face?

the amerimutt meme is getting out of hand
they need to resort to DNA testing because everybody is such an abomination its impossible to tell who is what just from the looks
ay caramba

Attached: drool cat.png (1080x1081, 1.09M)

Sounds like it's fake and they don't want people to question where the bodies are at.

>they even have mugshots of the 6 year old
sloppy, sloppy job mossad

Criminal Aliens have no documented proof on paternity.

Go to gore on and see what hi cal ammo does to people. Could be they can't identify the kids.. I would say fuck that though, never letting the state just declare my kid dead

>Has anything ever happened?
you let the jews free roam

> blown apart at close range
That's not how 5.56 works.

Attached: 1510471312058.jpg (96x270, 23.78K)

We abandoned him
Fucking idiot

kill yourself

Not really- my brain also wanted to logically work out why that would be

seeha ha ha!!

Attached: 1651455314796.png (596x713, 356.36K)

God doesn't play human games. When something is fake he won't play along with it and when it's real he DEMANDS YOU repent, he's not going to change. A life for a life. 3000 aborted kids per day equals how many Americans per day for God's justice to be satisfied? Hint: It's one for one.

Attached: 125.jpg (900x1321, 352.62K)

That's what happens when you get shot up. Especially if you are a small child.

He wasn't around during the Black Plague or numerous other massacres of people around world.

Oh no, this incident might be the last straw!

They've probably put pictures of their assholes in tick rocks and instant grahams. Try to match those up.

The shooter shot them in the fucking face omg

Meds

They train on locking rooms down, looks like he was able to get into one before the rest locked up.

Make me you tranny faggot

Attached: 1632886163108.jpg (329x292, 13.06K)

nice memeflag digits combo. either there's some human trafficking shit going down, they're unidentifiable, or multiple claims to the same child for the payouts the families will receive from lawsuits, charity, media etc...

>your wife's DNA matched
>b-but yours didn't

>Uvalde is a Latino-majority city of about 16,000 people in the South Texas region; it is located about 60 miles from the United States–Mexico border and about 85 miles from San Antonio. Robb Elementary School is 90% Hispanic, and roughly 81% of the student population comes from economically disadvantaged backgrounds. The school serves about 600 second through fourth grade students in Uvalde, a city that is nearly half non-English speaking.

I think I would throw up if I saw my son like that, followed by a fucking FREAK OUT. Edginess aside, that is seriously fucked up. I bet somehow, huWite sUpReMaCiSTs will be blamed for this.

It's a way the elite now cover for mass abductions of children.

post original fuck illuminati

looks like a mexican ethan ralph

i am actually convinced this is why the left is waging a war against history
because people a hundred years ago foretold this horror

Truth: Eat it.

How are you motherfuckers glowfags acting like we didn't just watch half a dozen people get shot in the head with 5.56 last week?

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 386.01K)

If the parents plan a retaliation they will be in the criminal database. Clever move by the transexual police department. :)