Former trans working their way back to manhood should get more support

A lot of trans change their minds and society should make it easier for them to re-transition back as normal men

Pic related is a 5'5" former trans that works out everyday and can deadlift and squat 135lb for a one rep max

Attached: kbc.jpg (1117x1473, 109.13K)

135LB???? THAT'S IT? MOST WOMEN CAN DO MORE THAN THAT

lookin good bro

Why did he shave his dick for that picture? That is disturbing.

Laser hair removed all pubic hair

I have noticed a common rule among fags
Twinks - Natural good looking
Femboys - Put thousands of hours into looking good
Troons - IM A FUCKING WOMAN HOW DARE YOU THINK OTHERWISE (0 hours into appearing feminine)

detrans has been becoming more well known for a few years, I think it will be mainstream soon. the tipping point, as with all things, will be (ironically) when it can be made into a women's/girl's rights thing, and a protect-our-heckin-females thing. right now that dialogue is just oriented around predatory MtF's, but soon it will be about FtM suicide, infertility and depression in general.

Attached: 1647016281634.jpg (920x920, 138.12K)

Chinks are naturally hairless

Everyone knows it’s you now

>get a 10/10 body for free
>throw it away
People just don't value things they didn't have to work for.
A male equivalent of that body is fucking Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Necklace them

Attached: c6vqd2bzdil61.jpg (640x424, 64.87K)

Fuck them they’re mentally ill losers at .01% of the population.

it's like when i see fatties on a bicycle or out running i want to laugh. and then i think "shit well they obviously acknowledge theyre a degenerate and are doing something about it so it's unfair to hate on them".

you should always be welcoming of people who want to step back into the light or you end up pushing people further into the dark

most of these people were just kids who got caught up in liberal fads, we all did dumb, degenerate shit as kids, just most of us dont decide to cut our penises off.

Attached: 2345.gif (500x208, 508.33K)

What does this mean?

In real life a 135lb is pretty good for a man that weights 139lb, srs

What a big swinging dick on that chinaman.

That’s racist please don’t use the racial slur chink

>135 max
Wew, that's been my warm up/stretch weight since middle school

No, not at all.

that is not a very feminine penis

No wonder they all kill themselves. I would too if I looked like that.

He's quite lucky he didn't cutoff his dick.

makes me feel better about my gyno. good luck to the trans people retransitioning back.

Attached: mtf detrans anon.png (765x396, 88.43K)

I wonder where he is now, there was an user who actually went to school with him, said he was a colossal retard and went through 3 tranny names.

Attached: 1653156760709.jpg (1024x438, 94.54K)