Why arent you a tradesman yet?

im a welder and i make $35/hr and own a home

Attached: FSY0xlDXMAAuwhV.jpg (1536x2048, 200.81K)

im lazy

Because I have a comfy do-nothing WFH job

>tranime
Seems like a bit too much work just to buy a noose

Because I'm an autist and normalfags treat me like a leper

A trade job isn't about being a social butterfly, drive a truck, fuck.

This, for twice the money, but I respect tradies.

Attached: 1652837830701m.jpg (629x1024, 86.62K)

i do remote IT work and make 120k a year for some defense company, this shit is easy

I get filtered by the hiring process, the niggers wont even hire me for unskilled labor

Because I'm the parasite who makes all of his income through investments and stock trading, without a single day's worth of work myself. Received 100k USD from grandpa as inheritence, turned it into 3.6 million in three years before the Biden admin came. Cashed in as soon as the presidency swapped, now I sit comfy with interest coming in from the bank to cover my expenses. Feels good lads, and thank you Grandpa - rest in peace, you were the best.

anime website

I remember when avatarfagging was still punisheable.

Based, I made a quarter mil off of bitcoin and growing weed and now I am a scumbag landlord. Fuck everyone else, let them stay poor.

>Muh Troon website
Poison is bad for you.

I don't pay taxes and don't plan on it.

That's really not that much
I guess it's okay depending on where you live but I like having enough money for retirement

Got tired of working 10s 12s and weekends every fucking week

>had no idea about not talking about jobs or religion in some Scandanavian countries until someone posted it years ago.
We're all avatarfagging to some degree when we're here.

I can do without the ensuing blindness and COPD associated with such work.

Attached: Screenshot_20220521-183210_Reddit.jpg (1078x1443, 860.1K)

No you don't.

You need to kill yourself.
based&checked.

Attached: 1653338133316.jpg (125x125, 7.82K)

Down here where I live in Florida, you could easily live off a $14/hr income on your own. Not luxurious, but liveable. $35/hr is plenty to create a sizeable retirement nestegg, so long as you don't have a money-grubbing wife who doesn't work herself & lots of children. Drawing from a portion of my work interest, I use roughly $2800/month as a personal allowance; which is more than enough to handle all my expenses and then some. All depends on how frugal you wish to live, user.

Bank* interest, not work interest

new backrooms?

Store power outage

Attached: Screenshot_20220521-182651_Reddit.jpg (1078x1443, 911.88K)

Dorothy is CUTE

No you’re not you’re a faggot who larps on Any Forums

Men with no ambition are sad and of lower stock. This is why whites are dying off

You tradiefags are so full of shit. Do you faggots ever mention the negative impact of breathing in all that corrosive shit as you weld? Tradies have shorter overall lifespans than officefags. You'll end up hooked on painkillers for putting your body through all kinds of shit when you're older

Sorry pal, I can't afford to do it.
1 baby girl and second one on her way, can't leave my wife like this either.
You on other hand, degenerate tranime coomer that saves pics of little girls and uses them as avatar on an anonymous imageboard.

based
not true, if you wear ppe and arent obese youll be fine. you cant get addicted to painkillers because they do regular drug tests

Attached: 1652948075668.jpg (561x924, 86.14K)

go back

Attached: 1609247948405.png (640x947, 455.38K)

quit pomouthin