At least he wasnt white this time lmao

at least he wasnt white this time lmao

Attached: F4FE24F4-2590-45B3-A7F5-B8210C246303.jpg (2000x2500, 580.08K)

Just another CIA groomed child to push for gun control

what the hell is that monstrosity?

He was a white-Hispanic, sweaty.

You don't need to groom hispanix to become violent. It's already in their genetics.

he's hot kinda

Nice lip gloss, faggot.

Whiter than you Cleetus

yeah man its been soo successful in the apst

he'd be darker if he weren't from North Dakota

He is white, he's a white latino, the only difference is that this white boy speaks Spanish.

he is not white, maybe partly

Don't kid yourself most americans will consider him white and legally he technically is since a majority of hispanics are lumped under "white" on crime, any form of documentation even if they are clearly not.

it wouldn't surprise me. they may not do all of them but likely a lot of them

Do we have a motive yet? What's his story?

Still groomed by the glowies.

First time I agree with an Anarcho-capitalist shit

Holy shit, please take your prescribed medication(s).

He's white.

no, he doesnt look white, he is at least two generations of racemixing with whites to start to look white

Why are you faggots so obvious? Horrible at your POINTLESS fucking job. Enjoy the shekels though...spend em on you know what(bottom surgery)

you think they're your friend huh? meanwhile they have no problem spraying you with bugs for bioweapons testing (operation sea spray), dosing you with drugs against your knowledge (mkultra), infecting you with syphilis, exposing you to radiation, hoaxing anthrax attacks, etc etc I could go on and on - please educate yourself

Enhanced photo

Attached: daw.png (1025x548, 550.6K)

He' s a white Hispanic. Motherfucker is so white he could pass for 90s Michael Jackson

the feds havent done anything bad unless they admit to it 20 years later in your npc brain

That person do not exist. Looks like a random guy who commited suicide in the 90s.
He's not white, you just say that to feel less of a nigger.

He’s literally as pale as the moon, he’s white-passing as fuck. He’s a white boy, get over it.