Majorie taylor wins in ultra-right wing state

Attached: file.png (1692x1455, 1.28M)

She's unironically based and borderline wignat, I'd vote for her like I'd vote for Hitler. I don't believe in democracy but it's a way of me showing my support.

Bitch looks like a Altmer from elder scrolls.
But she cool though

Attached: file.png (857x807, 814.11K)

> she

She was right about the Jewish space lasers too.

Attached: jewishspacelaser.webm (720x1252, 2.84M)

>ultra right-wing
>voted for biden

Major Taylor Greene deserves your respect and you should thank him for his service.

funniest shit I have ever read on this website

All Americans are that big and fat. How do you not know this?

>voted for Biden
how are your mules doing?

because of Gerrymandering, house seats aside from maybe 10% don't matter.

You have people like this who Rep white Atlanta suburbs and they might as well elect a robot in a red hat that supports the troops while you can go 20 miles south to the downtown atlanta district and they'll be 99% democrat.

The major parties don't want to spend money contesting house seats. They decided about 20 years ago to duke it out in Senate and GOP races.

This is kind of hard for foreigners to get as they are constantly told we have no 'lower house' but in recent years the House of Representatives has become the lower house.

Fascinating vid bud, what's the location?

This. These are unironically the people we need. Not principled faggots who just bend over because muh principles. Fuck compromising with the enemy. I want more borderline wignats.

She literally was

Attached: JSL.png (1440x1880, 272.35K)

She's not fat. She is a CrossFit fanatic.

>being this illiterate

Who cares my mommy Sanders is winning Arkansas

Attached: 0141961A-F779-484A-ACFA-17CD756397CA.png (1200x675, 591.23K)

QRD? i dont remember this comment of hers

She’s a mason
No one in power gets there unless they in da club

Based. Jews will seethe.

Attached: Space lasers.png (874x695, 446.18K)

What is going on with her arms? Does she lift?

I'd eat her milf pussy out listening to her rage about jews. sounds comfy as.

yeah shes a crossfit hoe

holy shit lol

>She's unironically based and borderline wignat

Attached: israel.png (1110x651, 816.98K)

Just because she can beat you up doesn't mean she has a penis

She won in a very conservative part of a state that's turning blue because of the niggers and leftists in Atlanta.

imagine voting for this pig.
these voters wouldn't pass a 5th grade math test.
Does America actually think it can keep instilling retards and not eventually suffer?
New rule. If homeless are allowed on public streets, they are allowed on any public street.
If trash is allowed on a public street, trash is allowed on any public street.
Selective enforcement will be met by lethal force.
Now, shall we begin?

>She's unironically based and borderline wignat, I'd vote for her like I'd vote for Hitler. I don't believe in democracy but it's a way of me showing my support.
She seems to be a clown mostly making the regime and political system we are in look stupid. And she seems to be doing it intentionally. So I actually approve of her clowning.

Funny thing is, she might be a compromised astroturfing jew-lite. but she's redpilling more people than bro rogan

>She was right about the Jewish space lasers too.
Everybody has space lasers. Space is the ideal place to put them at to get direct line of sight, which they can exploit from super long distances.

Directed energy weapons could be used for damaging things, but also, in low power modes, for psychological manipulation. Anything that can cause an effect to your body can be used for psychologically conditioning you.

Damn see needs to go easy on the T

Wow she is a gorgeous southern belle

This the lady that disavowed the cat boy club?

>georgia
>ultra right wing
Translation: Any state that doesn't actively suck gay cum is somehow ultra right

Kys tranny
there are more blacks in georgia than there are in almost any other state

Wildfires in California. People report seeing laser beams in the sky. Maybe space lasers. Rothchilds would profit from these fires. MTG starts free-thinking. Media quakes in fear, which turns to anger.

The state of Georgia rigged. This election tonight proved it. She got eighty percent in her district, Kemp got sixty percent. They're telling us to believe that at least half of her voters also voted for fucking Kemp. Kemp got more votes by percentage than the governor of Texas. They aren't even trying anymore. It's a big Fuck you right in our face.

It's not just in Cali, either. this photo came from Australia.

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 535.65K)

Attached: file.png (1440x821, 1.21M)

Attached: file.png (1440x795, 850.62K)