They had their entire lives ahead of them but your gun rights just had to get in the way

They had their entire lives ahead of them but your gun rights just had to get in the way.

Attached: 2093202323.jpg (757x938, 127.96K)

They aren’t even dead.

Well? Go find them then.

(((kids missing)))
was a shooting not a mass kidnap event right?
with glowies you never win, they're probably in the sex trade now.
i'm guessing none of the parents were able to confirm the cadavers just like sandy hook...
this is bioluminescent, moreso than I thought.

>all, white children
are you happy Any Forums?

Attached: mario_if_he_goatse.jpg (337x400, 102.89K)

Suddenly I don't feel that bad, except for the one white girl. Million more where the others came from.

Who was Vice President when Sandy Hook?

Seethe

>Beaners
Good riddance

Bye bye welfare Queens and gang members!

Check Bill Clinton's house.

>i'm guessing none of the parents were able to confirm the cadavers just like sandy hook
If they do this again then you just know.

15 beaners and 1 white skinned mexican

A savage subhuman took them away, not our rights faggot. Blame the mechanic, not the tool Rabbi.

Attached: 1640710054292.jpg (714x528, 33.99K)

There would be no more than 1 or 2 victims if the teachers had guns. The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun. Their blood is solely on the hands of the demonrats

Its crazy that the US government just slaughters children and no one does anything

Wait, you forgot that white girl. Your dumbass sees nothing but hate. Even for children. This is why Any Forums should be banned forever and you will be held accountable for that

You feel tough attacking dead babies?

I see 2 white kids. Rest are Mexican. So no big deal.

KIDDING. but I will say this is more just mex on mex crime

why are so many of them fat

Yes my rights do trump your life. That's unironically how it works.

Attached: 1610140699950.jpg (831x1024, 66.91K)

Yes, and?

>mexicans shooting mexicans
this is just cartel shit, why do we care?

You never cared about there welfare, slide thread is slide

beaners and 1 white girl
the mutt meme wasnt a joke?

Mexicans eat nothing but McDonald's and coca cola. Kids have diabetes usually before puberty

All fields. Not my problem spics may or may not have been killed in a false flag.

>They had their entire lives ahead of them but your gun rights just had to get in the way.

I saw a newspaper comparing it to Sandy Hook.

This means that it's probably another hoax. I wanna see crime scene photos or some other objective proof that this isn't a false flag by the US government.

CUNNY NOOOOOOO

>AYAYAYE mega-beaners
100% chance that Manuela Santiago De La Margarita Crane Asada Guajillo-Rodrigo-Lopez is already pregnant with another 18 little chalupas who will come out of the womb ready to sell oranges on the street corner
Fuck spics, we’re living in a post-national America I could not care less if some fat spics kid gets clapped in Texas

How exactly did they do this

In Israel, the solution to gun violence is to make your citizens carry guns!

Attached: palmah_woman.jpg (600x543, 39.53K)

fpbp

Is it actually confirmed now? I remember it being initially 2 dead, 14 injured?

That one girl looks White. God damn spictroon for shooting her.

Do you feel virtuous crying on the internet?

>post-birth abortions

Attached: 1527644642797.gif (400x288, 1.49M)

There's the redhead right below the blonde.

Besides, Uvalde is only an hour from the border.

No, I rather be attacking you.

A bunch of Spics

Attached: Spic Fuentes.jpg (587x587, 45.62K)

I would have liked to be friends with them when I was a teeny lad

all spics?

Yes

There is one white girl what kind of parents put their daughter in a school that is 90% spic. they should go to jail for child abuse

>muh children
t. The pro-abortion child-groomer party.

You got any proof that any of those kids are dead? I wanna see some evidence that this isn't another hoax by gun grabbers.

Yes. Amazing how modern lefties are so pro government these days.
They are even pro big pharma. Imagine being this dumb fuck.

Attached: image.jpg (640x370, 46.15K)

They're always in the last place you look. Check between the seats and the center console in the car.
Also, we need to defund the police.

Attached: 1601852896122.jpg (720x1024, 354.31K)

>the media and politicians not even giving it a moment before jumping on the gun grab

Never let a good tragedy go to waste. Never ask why these shootings or any shooting are committed. Never look at yourselves for causing it… ah, who am I kidding, they know they are causing it.

>Blames guns and rants about why they should be banned
>Doesn't say shit about the psycho that wanted to just simply kill people any means necessary
Retarded leftist identified.