Several non Americans suddenly have a strong opinion on American gun policies that in no way, shape...

>several non Americans suddenly have a strong opinion on American gun policies that in no way, shape, or form will affect anything in their own country
I ask this sincerely, why?

Attached: 1653234968837.jpg (2048x1364, 416.68K)

Because they think a bunch of niglets and wetback babies actually died

The leftist authoritarian impulse is to control other groups they don't belong to or to demand entry in to groups they won't fit in. They're fundamentally lonely and seek attention because they had bad parents.

You people are uncivilized cavemen. Utterly crass, classless, and devoid of manners. The American white is nothing more than a mongrel mixture of various European ethnic runoff into one decadent hodgepodge held together by a degenerate consumerist commodified culture that embodies the 7 deadly sins to a tee, yet has the gall to call itself a "christian" nation

Jealous we have freedom of speech and a means to protect it and they never have and never will.

We Europeans dont like seeing our cousins shooting themselves up. We often tease but Europeans do still like to see America maintain white European standards. America used to be so damn functional. Now it's a total mess. I'm aware it's nothing to do with gun control.

canada is literally just the cheap chinese knockoff version of america

Who tf calls itself a Christian nation? Take your meds, Achmed

kikes gonna kike

he should wear a scarf

Attached: 1633021150901.png (276x377, 129.04K)

Sand niggers who hate the US like to gloat when anything bad happens here. They think they are superior for simply existing in Europe/Canada/Australia

Christianity being popular doesn't make the US a Christian nation. I was under the impression that "separation of church and state" made that clear. It is no secret that America is full of cesspools and depravity.

He'd probably need a couple of them

Me, Me, Me, Me, Me, Me, Me too, Me, Me, Me and finally Me.

Is this picture real? Roof all the way on the right looks like photoshop

Trying to make them feel good about how their governments stripped them of their freedom sticks.

N E C K
E
C
K

>I ask this sincerely, why?
crabs in a bucket and nothing more. they hate us for being burgers, so you can rule out any sort of gay altruism. they know they can't do shit besides throw rocks and act like niggers if their govt goes after them and they want the same for us. imagine thinking any eurocuck actually cares about some amerimutt schools safety lol

Lol sand niggers on suicide watch. They got duped into coming here because the govt spends billions on advertising the country to immigrants as a dream.

imagine still having "canadian patriotism" in 2022 lmfao. cope harder

If you say so

Don't forget that the same anons bitching about american school shootings also bitch about americans not rising up and overthrowing their government so they can then free the rest of the world from globohomo.

Attached: frankfort protest.jpg (2000x1334, 1.93M)

is that antifa?

because you mutt niggers be like

'ayo its me john smith the 100% white chad from america'

when you look like this paki
<

when you stop claiming your white ill stop pointing out how fucked up it is that your muttlets get war crime style slaughtered whilst at school

Attached: 6vmKaqpi_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30.02K)

Ok kafir, your tax dollars fund my toilet paper. Your Republican Party and evangelical Christians who claim they are very spiritual and worship Jesus but are utterly devoid of any sense of decency

Judd Nelson is a kike though

>that in no way, shape, or form will affect anything in their own country
you're fucking retarded if you think that

Attached: 1645980902650.png (335x603, 154.37K)

They think if they take down the last bastion of firearm ownership, then the culture will die down with it.
Faggots in Australia prattle on about uow safe we are since we got rid of guns but ive spoken to a lot of leople that know how to get handguns very cheap. Its all a farce. A kid at my high school tried to chlorine bomb the assembly, bet the gun laws would have stopped him from doing that.

I don't care about non Americans shit flinging with bants like
>be American
>get shot
I just don't understand why they offer half-advises like "Do Americans really need these weapons of war?" As if our actual policies on gun ownership influences foreign nations at all

>several non Americans suddenly have a strong opinion on American
Yes, that's why I filter all non-Americans.