GUN CONFISCATION SOON?

With all the mass shootings happening lately, and i’m sure to come.. what are they planning?

Is this some kind of false flag to try and get guns confiscated before Joe Bidens term ends?

Attached: F1C2B628-1E93-41C2-AA73-E074F19B14D1.jpg (2400x2400, 1.67M)

What the fuck part of “SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED” do you faggot Redditors not understand when you spam these slide threads?

Attached: 11E38213-3980-4819-B904-A8461B1B21DE.png (650x496, 75.82K)

Well it's ending in two more weeks. So they better hurry.

You faggot, you really think our constitution means anything to these politicians?

You really think they’ll do something?
Dilate discord tranny and fuck off of this board

Attached: 119F222E-025F-40F8-AA89-03A779CCBC3A.jpg (720x822, 38.92K)

No. Why would you think that?

>With all the mass shootings happening lately, and i’m sure to come.. what are they planning?
Promote the moral justifications of revolution. That is the foundational layer to resistance. We have the right to keep and bear arms, and we have the moral right to kill anyone who tries to take them away from us.

Additionally, any politicians, or big influencers, who promtoe gun confiscation can be killed ALONG WITH their families.

(((They've))) shown they want to destroy us in various ways. Gun control facilitates that. Promote revolution or when your time comes you will die alone when you need help.

You need to take a break from this board kid, you can’t even respond to a post without thinking of discord trannies lol, i bet you’re a little faggot incel irl.

You’re retarded if you think the government won’t ever try to disarm us. You’re no better than a little snowflake liberal in your safe space avoiding reality.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA confiscation is never happening
no cop in the country wants to even attempt it, it would be a complete shitshow

Unless some republicans and democrats get got. We never gonna see nothing. Your lives don’t matter theirs do retards.

> faggot incel
There it is, everyone
You’ll hang first

Attached: 1FF7F491-7D30-47FC-94EE-4EC6454B7F86.png (470x470, 244.02K)

You’re a sad little man, you were left speechless so now you’re coping.

Its ok, if you stopped being such a faggot in your post you wouldn’t out yourself as such a incel faggot, which i’m now 100% certain you are for sure.

and in the china invades california threads yesterday every american response was "300 million armed americans, I dont think so!"

>CONFISCATION
You know where to find me, glowniggers

It's gonna take a couple more big mass shootings.

2030 is a real date for a reason.

why are you schizotards so fucking delusional? confiscation will NEVER happen. remember the bundy's? that alone was a nightmare for the feds. now take that situation times a million

maybe this date

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 11.12.04 PM.png (550x436, 71.95K)

this won't end well frens. Our government would do good to fix out economic woes instead of stripping our rights, no cap.

Attached: 1409170245191.jpg (1920x1080, 364.44K)

>Weiße People
based

Yes but they would call in the national guard. All foreigners and niggers now, they have no problem shooting you, cracka ass gringo

this date isnt bad for a ritual either

Good eye, never noticed the similarity

soon... lol

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA!!.jpg (765x605, 156.11K)

the kid was a spic and a tranny leftist, this shit wont barely be covered in the media, they only care when its someone they can remotely connect to republicans and are white

here is another date worth paying attention to for Biden gun control news

Come and take it faggot glowie.

Attached: Mmm.jpg (641x530, 41.22K)

>we the people

Attached: 1653383947596.jpg (1378x1080, 156.65K)

last big date I see

this one seems scary as fuck honestly

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 11.16.00 PM.png (863x558, 112.81K)

Moshiach is here and the gentiles will
Be disarmed. I’m cool with whites having guns though. Just not the goy

>it would tell citizens that they had more power than the feds

because we do

So far it doesn’t fit the false flags we’ve seen. Shooter has no social media presence, our autists haven’t found a manifesto, shooter isn’t white, he killed his grandmother and shot at police before shooting up the school… Sometimes people doing shitty things isn’t a government conspiracy

Over 1 million people die yearly from coal-related deaths. Are we going to ban fossil fuels too?

any terms you guys see them say let me know

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 11.17.56 PM.png (652x537, 90.25K)

The constitution means nothing. The bullets from a bunch of angry young men mean a whole lot to them. They are not invincible, and they are not always protected. They must understand this, and if they don't, they must be made to understand.

>t. retard who thinks gun confiscation will ever happen

Attached: 1646604598882.png (991x1203, 557.2K)

its happened over and over you fucking stooge

Please stop being a cuckolded kike-tard. You sound like a guy who shits in a plastic diaper twice a day, but only gets wiped once. You know better, retard.

Attached: 30B30BEF-E1CF-4DD1-BDFE-CE5564B1F3FB.jpg (1000x1215, 232K)

>yes, yes ve vill

Attached: 165971B7-FC3A-4E2F-98EC-3FCF7731843E.jpg (474x266, 17.64K)

>GUN CONFISCATION SOON?
No.

What kinda gay fag shit is this? fuck you fed boi eat shit nigger stop shilling your trannys.

Attached: Nfren.jpg (700x330, 53.78K)

Nah, not anytime soon atleast.
This was a publicity stunt now that voting has started, to rile up and create more hate and division. The Dems are scared and they will (use) the deaths of kids to try and hold control

More things like this will just "happen" to take focus away from the terrible job the Biden administration is doing. Again, they're terrified of the thought of losing control and two words that have been floating around recently "Civil War"

gotta get them guns!

There should be more guns. Give it to every man, woman and child. The rest of the world should watch and laugh at these redneck retards killing each other. Fuck America hope you all die.

checked and tree of liberty pilled

Attached: 1653444046121.jpg (1024x508, 110.42K)

no national guardsman wants to attempt it either

No, retard. This is the classic perception management psyop, even if it is real, false flag or psyop. You'll have Dem corp claiming we need gun-control and GOP corp claiming we need better security in schools, opening up niche markets.

They do want to ban two things thougj. Body armor and the ar-15.

What do expect. America is failing and everyone knows who is in control and who did 9/11.

BTW I never posted this tranny fyi.

Attached: eye.png (1024x937, 386.25K)

Free US taxpayer guns to Ukraine is good.
US citizens having legally owned firearms is...LE BAD.
Stand with Ukraine btw. Fuck Putin, give them more guns!

When Demoncrats are in office, shootings happen more often, or the media makes a bigger deal over them.

2nd amendment is the right's Roe v Wade, and they have way more funs than pussy hat squad. If you want the boog to kick off, no better way than a wide-ranging gun grab

it's starting to be funny again ngl

>reddit

It's not YOUR constitution. It's a statutory law of US Inc, which can be changed on the whim via unconstitutional statutory laws. The 2nd amendment has no sway over a non-citizen living on his own in unincorporated area with no tacit contracts with US Inc. In fact, even if you are a corizen, the 2nd amendment only applies to docks and forts! So in reality, you can purpose whatever the fuck you want.

SOON
FREE COLANDERS

Attached: UN_helmet-bullet-holes-paranoid-republicans.jpg (768x512, 28.52K)

You’re clearly a newfag. Lurk more retard.

Yep.
>spacing

Attached: uhhuh.jpg (306x306, 22.71K)