SUBJECT LINE the Honeypot "fren" forum is a CIA grooming operation

It seems that there is a link between two events and a place called fr3n ch&n. I remember seeing screenshots posted on here about how the buffalo tranny made multiple posts on that honeypot site. Now anons are talking about how the tranny today browsed Any Forums and other "fren" forums.
I have reason to suspect that these two individuals were also apart of the minecraft discord server that was posted here a few months ago.

Is there any evidence to show that there is a link between what happened in Buffalo and Texas?

Posting everything that I have on this matter down below.

Attached: Screenshot_20220524-204841_Brave.jpg (1080x367, 50.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8HhjpIDVAM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/212140978/#212141019
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/SC/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=u8HhjpIDVAM
this shit glows

Bump

I'm one of the admins of the site. Please explain to me how it glows? We allow use of VPN and TOR to post threads, we don't allow fed posting. Check our rules. We have warrant Canary, we De-googled the website and our servers aren't even hosted in the US.

How very lucky of you to find this thread so quick.

>minecraft discord tranny server

You might be on to something Leaf. I always ignored this shit because I figured it was a honeypot meant to groom feeble minded individuals into performing glowops but it looks like it is infact a honeypot meant to groom feeble minded individuals into performing glowops.

Attached: 1646853702956.jpg (1024x931, 117.63K)

Well you glow buddy

It's not hard when your fucking website is beening blasted and top thread on Any Forums. I'm a Any Forumstard myself and knew you shills wouldn't leave it alone

Stop impersonating me

Nice flag fed. Consider suicide.

Attached: 1653227524207.jpg (640x640, 55.05K)

you fucking baited us up this tree jonah you dumb nigger why kick the wasps nest?

How? You call me a fucking glowie but you give now argument.

>frenchan glowing
yeah it's obvious
one major thing terry did for us all is give us the ability to spot the glowies and glowing things.
shit glows brighter than 6,000,000 nukes

Finally a real fucking thread

Your whole aura glows you fucking clown.

Jonah fuck off

You now remember the weird "hidden Any Forums discord" images that were spammed a few years ago.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/212140978/#212141019

Attached: 1553216018891.jpg (514x606, 70.68K)

Explain to how faggot? Can you post on this site with a VPN? You can on mine.

These fags have been trying to recruit dumbass Any Forums users to their discords in order to blackmail them for years.

Facts don't need arguments

eat shit pal

Cosmicmc is still up and still has a discord link on it.

100%

answer

That's right they don't. So lay down some facts.

>trying to attack other altchans that aren't shut down by (((big tech))) or agencies
Kys literal discord tranny

>we De-googled the website
kek, how about you change robots.txt to not allow crawling?
>you won't do it because you aren't an admin and you love googles cock

Attached: file.png (2357x1027, 413.73K)

>Can you post on this site with a VPN?
>Seychelles
Well I guess you answered your own question

Besides having connections to Armand or server on discord or whatever shitty copy pasta of Any Forums...who else is involved?

always did
discord is jewish owned they use it to fish ips and groom guillable retards to do their bidings

Let's say you are whom you claim to be.

What then?
You still got yourself a honey pot their brosif

Try a few months ago, that shit comes in cycles
>JANNIES WILL DELETE THIS IMAGE BUT IT STAYS UP FOR HOURS

Yea it will most likely be banned after this thread

stop shilling on the 'arty nigger

you banned israel, based your entire site on pepe the frog, you somehow exploded in popularity (because of spamming/flooding, but I did a bit of spamming and flooding for my own altchan (on other altchans) and it's ded af), banned animu/mango, and even if, people can still fedpost there (even if it's against the rules).

You're a faggot and a shill. Show flag nigger

All of these CIA glowniggers should be killed.

I don't, Jesus Christ. You guys raided me first kek

>Seychelles
Why in the fuck has this flag started making so many posts just recently. Why do they ALWAYS glow brighter than 1000 suns?

Why does the connection switch from secured to unsecured?

How do I glow faggot? I'm using a VPN.

we will find you glownigger you left too much traces online

probably troons on vpns larping as feds and purveyors of websites

Website connection? Shouldn't. .com redirects you to .org

He made zero posts on that site you fucking nigger. Frens is based and you're an idiot. Any Forums is a honeypot and the Feds have had direct access to the IPs here for two+ decades.

no shit, fuckface. you're derailing this thread on purpose just like every other thread because people fixate on your gay ass flag and not the subject of the fucking thread itself. throw yourself into a wood chipper

Attached: 1596594051180.jpg (657x900, 74.78K)

>alleged admin of Any Forums hackerman Seychelles nigger still ignoring robots.txt

Anybody got a link where I can join their discord and groom them to commit faggotry upon each other.

Wtf are talking about waterhead?

you are a faggot
Kya groomer

Attached: no bully.png (2348x1983, 3.71M)

Bump for kek worthy thread

I'll take a look and fix the fucking thing. I'm not so fucking tech mastermind. I'm just some dude who wanted to making a fucking website free of shills and degeneracy.

why is .com registered with google?

based

Attached: modern problems.jpg (600x454, 80.7K)

Groomer? Fuck off. I don't condone anything these faggots did. I'm glad the spic is dead and I hope the furry gets electric chair.

>getting ass blasted
checks out

Attached: 20220329_210730.jpg (638x537, 75K)

Because we made a mistake in the beginning. We couldn't change registrars for 60 days. We than got a .org and moved servers out of the US.

discord is for pedos user

Attached: ARMAND = FALSE FLAG.jpg (1920x1920, 773.11K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/SC/
They've been busy.

kek

how do you stop cunny user

Attached: 1642991595715 1641654892580.webm (711x400, 1.92M)

Why?

This thread was created by the VPN glowie to execute ops. They are using a SOCKS5 proxy literally located in maritime Africa.

Attached: CA86B160-186A-4344-AAB3-3ED8EF3199EC.jpg (225x225, 9.75K)