*ahem*

*knock*
*knock*
*knock*

>Hi user. We are enforcing Biden's new nationwide gun grab in response to all these shootings
>I noticed your "thin blue line" police support sticker on your truck, so I know you'll be cool and comply
>I don't like it! I wish I made the rules, but I'm just doin my job
>so I'm gonna go ahead and ask that you present any and all firearms and ammunition you may possess

How do Any Forums burgers respond? I know a lot of you love your blue boys

Attached: law-enforcement-officer-knocking-door-uniformed-attempts-to-make-contact-resident-to-provide-information-offer-74430939.jpg (681x900, 64.5K)

STATE MANDATED Girlfriends, NOW!

>hope he was a bachelor.

uh, i don't answer the door? What is he going to do, break in? lol

"Comply and fight it in court" is the answer I'm expecting

Attached: 1652344084977.jpg (500x396, 21.82K)

It'll never work in the bluest of states. You know why

>"oh sure thing, lemme go get it"
>walk around the side
>shoot him in the head

Not gonna happen lol

12ga 00-buck.

Attached: 1801.jpg (1080x1080, 99.18K)

Continue doing nothing as your schizo larp theory will never happen. This isn't that shit hole China. Won't have any gov trannies coming here.

Attached: 1630872355465.jpg (1011x719, 121.66K)

>What is he going to do, break in? lol
Search warrant. Politicians and judges can make you a criminal with the stroke of a pen

lost it all on a boating accident

>they anticipated I would use a reinforced steel door to prevent battering rams from working
>I actually replaced it with the thinnest flimsy paper door possible to eliminate their cover
oh yea, it's magdump time

Attached: bigbrain.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

all my guns were lost in a volcano accident

>haha tell me what you would do to law enforcement if they tried to confiscate your guns i'm just curious!
fuck you, homie

Attached: 1652385323642.gif (250x250, 407.48K)

they have pretty sophisticated sonar now, you should lose them in a volcano

Give them a 3d printed one and a box of the shittiest ammo I can find. All the others are lost/destroyed/etc.

They better send bachelors and body bags to come claim mine.

> I know a lot of you love your blue boys
Nigger I got Mr. Bond’s Fuck the Police on heavy rotation

Unbelievable when will it end. Stricter gun laws. NOW. Burgers need to vote out every single legislator, Republican and Democrat, who takes money from the NRA.,.

Attached: boomer_meme.jpg (800x800, 160.19K)

"you got lvl4 plates?"

Fuck off, faggot.

I remember a funny story about a guy who kept making bank on gun buybacks by making shitty zip guns that barely even worked and turning them in

Attached: 1546213943214s.jpg (125x125, 3.58K)

“Sure thing, door’s open!”

Attached: 9C3587BB-AD56-43D9-A4C7-E751059855F4.jpg (225x279, 15.75K)

We have castle law in the state i live in... So after the federal officer is shot dead for trespassing the local sheriff would swing by to take notes and collect the body. They would then call the state and try to track down every Fed gun grabber to kick them out of the state.

I've always wondered what a .50 BMG SLAP would do to some 320lb faggot in a plate carrier. Like would it put a fist sized hole and slap his innards on the neighbors mailbox across the street, or would it just make a nice neat hole and kill em? I'm also really curious how effective it is against MRAPs and Bearcats. It's got over an inch of hardened steel penatration ability. You can't stack that much weight on a civilian chassis without essentially needing tracks or at least 4 axles.

I lost them in a boating accident, officer. Sorry.

Give them a broadside volley of my cannons hidden inside a schoolbus. Yar.

I would go ahead and give them all my guns. I am a good person and do not possess any weapons nor firearms.

I used to have pepper spray but not anymore.

>Sure, come on in
*BANGBANGBANG*
More food for the pigs. Very ironic.

>Thinking Biden can pass such a law

>How do Any Forums burgers respond? I know a lot of you love your blue boys
You shoot any who try to do this, and don't shoot any who don't try to do this. I don't care if it's their job or not.

And if someone is directing/forcing them to do it, you target those people as well if possible.

And it's morally virtuous to transfer guns to Canada.

ACAB is a Jew plot to leave us defenseless as they make things worse and worse. Kill any cop who tries to grab guns though.

>BREAKING: URBAN YOUTH UNLOADS CANNON ON CROWDS OF CHILDREN, THOUSANDS DEAD

(You may also morally kill the family members of any cop who tries to grab guns)

i can make someone dead with the stroke of my fingertip.
nothing's going to happen

If even 1% shoot the cops at the door that's thousands of dead cops. A gun grab will NEVER happen. Most agencies said they will never enforce such a thing either because they know how dangerous it is to both parties.

Attached: 1614393281853.jpg (1237x1234, 183.02K)

> More food for the pigs.
Lmao get on their radio and go SeNd mOrE FeDs straight ROTLD style

SEND MINORITY WOMEN WITHOUT FAMILIES FOR DIVERSITY.

Cool fanfiction, user.
Meds now though.

Attached: 1652929040586.gif (100x100, 1.29M)

this is going to end up getting laseranon lots of pussy

they couldn't even get cops in fucking oregon to comply with gun control

Give me your fucking wallet

People are morally allowed to exterminate all people who promote gun control or carry out gun laws. You may also morally kill their family members. This is because they are supporting the kike trans kids push and other evil. (Like forced transhumanism)

They want to disarm us in order to do horrible things! Promote revolution!

I did not need to see that in my life. Why would you do this to me?

AYO; GIVE THAT NIGGA A VOLLEY

I reported years ago that all my guns were lost in a terrible boating accident in the Atlantic. Care for a water sir?

>A gun grab will NEVER happen
It might happen because Kikes don't care who they send to their death. Promote revolution, this will never stop until the kike supremacists are all dead.

Then get a warrant

>Thin blue line flag
Where do you think you are?

Attached: 1595561963893m.jpg (640x1024, 96.17K)

it ultimitely doesn't matter. once they make guns illegal they'll make using an illegal one (even legally) illegal.

enjoy spending 20 years in prison for shooting an armed intruder in your home just like the bongs

I already reported my firearm collection stolen. All 42 pieces mysteriously gone. I didn't press the insurance claim because I didn't want a big bobble-dee-doo about it, you know?

Conservacucks won't go out of their way to do anything, but if they start attempting gun grabs, cops will die.

You're in the kill zone now motherfuckers! Allow me to introduce my wives.

Attached: 1650115075266.jpg (720x580, 251.58K)

ACAB is a white nationalist thing, faggot.

>barricades doors and windows
>puts on my gear
>locks and loads
Ahem
I will give you until the count of 5, Officer...

Who the fuck asked you? Dont you have literal internment camps for the unvaxxed in your shithole country?

Attached: E11370B4-6E86-461E-8F03-D4D3B190EF23.jpg (757x558, 40.75K)

Officer, I have all my firearms and ammunition already laid out for you. Will there be any free gas cards? If I'm giving up my guns, I'd like some free gas.

>the cops wouldn’t comply with federal law! Not MYYYYYY states cops!! MINEEEEE are the good guys :)

You retarded faggot. They’d burn down every white man’s home if their unelected female nigger chief told them to do so. And the FBI or ATF could roll tanks down your mainstreet and every single badge wearing faggot pig nigger cock sucking fucking PIG would grovel and lick boots.

(muffled "I HATE THE ANTICRIST!" in the distance)

Attached: Door Kickers BTFO.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

ITT: Pussies who are all talk.

This may affect my response; does the officer have a family?

I just hope he's got purty teeth cuz me and mah kinfolk gonna have our way with 'im.

It took 50 replies but we finally got a
>You won't do shit
Congrats user, you did it

>Burgers need to vote out every single legislator, Republican and Democrat, who takes money from the NRA.
This but unironically. NRA are cucking faggots.

Look at you all-talk pussies in this thread. I bet some of you guys talking tough are morbidly obese or pimply-faced teenagers.

You guys wouldn't do shit, niggers. You would comply with the cop and you know it.

Fuck off that bill didn't pass the senate

>making shitty zip guns that barely even worked and turning them in

Attached: Hi-ErPointGuns.jpg (2274x1415, 204.37K)