Guns aren’t the problem, it’s mental health

>Guns aren’t the problem, it’s mental health
>You can’t expect the government to pay for mental institutions; that’s communism

Attached: 6D2C98A1-2C31-4DF9-9CC5-87B884E9ACBF.png (645x770, 251.54K)

Funny how guns are the problem when the shooter is a spic and not the race of the shooter

STATE MANDATED Girlfriends, NOW!
Easy vote for dems.

We should just come to some sort of Final Solution to this problem

Explain how his ethnicity had any part in this shooting. I’d give you a pass if it was a nigger doing thug shit

God damn the left cant meme

Attached: Lauderdale+airport+shooter+cnn+the+shooter+was+a+white+male_650595_6140790.jpg (480x407, 33.85K)

yeah you're right you're actually the problem you phoneposting fed faggot

I can expect them to stop pushing pills. Doesn't cost anything to stop except a hit to big pharma.

>he actually thinks "mental help" isnt the main thing causing this to begin with
ok sheep, be sure to take your adderall and prozac every night before like the good doctor told you it will make you healthy and strong!

>Our government is systemically racist and should be completely changed to accommodate minorities in society
>Give the systemically racist government the power over all essential industries for the common good

I’m talking about mental institutions you retards

>Guns aren’t the problem, it’s mental health
this is especially true since the shooter was a trantoid

Attached: 1653446895010.png (1006x2065, 1.65M)

It didn't, but neither did any mass shootings by white people. However leftists are very quick to blane white males for any mass shooting. "Ban white men from owning guns, etc".

Agreed, every-time some faggot kike decides to commit a mass killing, libtard parasites scream it’s the guns fault. Lol. No.

Attached: 9FF2882B-5A72-4406-AC21-DDC9891D52B0.gif (285x171, 1013.84K)

>>Guns aren’t the problem, it’s mental health
>>You can’t expect the government to pay for mental institutions; that’s communism
The Kike system is not trying to help you or fix problems of any type, let along mental problems, you stupid faggot.

Kike psychology is about making you retarded. How could it be any other way? They don't like us, dummy. This state is our enemy, and nothing it says is honest.

>The police are systemically racist and should be completely changed to accommodate minorities in society
>Cops should be the only ones allowed to have guns

yea i know, because youre dumb enough to think psychiatrists help people rather than destroy people. youre a sheep.

>You can’t expect the government to pay for mental institutions; that’s communism
I have absolutely no problem with sending trannys to get the help they need

It’s sad that most of the retorts to my post have been under the assumption that I am a leftist and am at the opposite end; that I support tranny agendas, think the government is inherently racist, and that I support feeding people pills like a stuffed turkey

I fucking hate modern American politics and you are just as part of the problem as they are

>He thinks mental institutions and psychotropic drug overprescription is mutually exclusive.

Attached: 1595516690223.jpg (900x900, 57.25K)

I’m talking about arkham asylum styled institutions that we throw every tranny, hopeless druggie, and future school shooter in

you mean the ones that released all of their patients and inmates due to covid?

>EEUHH DUHHH BAD PEOPLE CANT THINGS THAT THE GOVERNMENT BANS
Stab yourself in the face.

>feed kids pills and put them in public schools to destroy their minds
>force them to then go to another public institution as adults to force feed them more pills and further destroy their mind
youre just begging for drug companies to get even more maniacal. banning public schools and psych meds for kids should be step 1 in my opinion but it will never happen, leftists care more about power than kids.

how come other countries that allow gun ownership do not have these problems?

vallium and xanax is openly advertised in a way that suggest you should self-diagnose and take these things, they are such insidious drugs that subtle change your thinking in a way you dont even notice that makes you more grandiose and delusional.