Have you ever had a glownigger try to get you into committing a mass shooting?

Have you ever had a glownigger try to get you into committing a mass shooting?

Attached: file.png (640x612, 332.79K)

a what?

I had google execs confront me with past Any Forums posts because the captchas we used to use are linked to our posts. Told them to fuck off. Not sure what they wanted from me.

sneed

Attached: lanza hogg.jpg (278x181, 7.65K)

All of the time
>I'm sick of this shit someone needs to kill kikes
>Race war now we need to kill these niggers
>join my discord so we can talk about the race war without fucking shills
It's sad that retards actually get persuaded to become terrorists because of some anonymous post that says "Someone should do something"

STATE MANDATED Girlfriends, NOW!

lol imagine not being a married homeowner

>Have you ever had a glownigger try to get you into committing a mass shooting?
Probably many times on this forum. They would rather people kill random people than engage in productive resistance. I've been promoting revolution, then they tell me to just go out and kill some randos.

Promote revolution! Don't promote terrorism, promote valid targets, which are anything connected to the regime.

No, but I caught a glownigger putting a tracking device on my car once. I had went into the gym but realized that I had forgotten my water bottle and when I went back to my car I saw a an adult guy, probably 25-29 putting a black box on the bottom rear of my car, but when he saw me he ran to a car with fully tinted windows and exempt plates. Keep in mind that fully tinted front windows are illegal in my state.

Tell them to suck a dick who cares

>remember, no hebrew.

This.

Glowniggers are probably going to kill me when they find out im never takingthe bait.

Do you still have the box?

If the terminology confuses you, you need to lurk more instead of asking questions.

Attached: DC6B55AB-C15A-4EE9-8EBE-3C856493B7F3.jpg (474x383, 22.66K)

Every minute of every hour of every
single
time

No he got away with it. But I still check my car every once in a while.

remember: no sneed

>Imagine being a married homeowner that spends time on a thai basket weaving forum.

not me personally, I've never been openly unstable enough to have them slide in my DMs but you see it happen everywhere on discord if you know the signs
there's one guy I know who I cant shake the suspicion is employed as a glowie because he is in every damn political server and knows everyone but I've never actually seen him incite anything or heard a bad word against him

if he's a glowie he's some kind of informant and information seeker, not an active pusher of agendas
be quite sad if it was actually like that cause there's some level of friendship that has to be genuine on the basis of continental divide giving no incentive to strengthen ties with some retard in australia who has no power or voice

There were like no significant mass shootings under Trump. Dem's are back and they're on the regular. hmmmm.

I'm almost certain I had dinner with feds trying to recruit for a Klan but I had no interest and never saw them again. They masqueraded as a married couple.

Every time I'm here.