Texas shooting mugshot

Is this considered white in America?

Thread theme songs:
youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zzICMIu5zFY

Attached: 11890407_052422-cc-tx-school-shooter-img.jpg (1280x720, 299.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

citizenfreepress.com/breaking/two-children-dead-13-shot-at-texas-elementary-school/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

literally anyone light skinned, even black light skinned, is considered white.

American mass shooters are sleepers and/or groomed by Israel. The vast majority have all been Jews. I suspect this is one way the Jewish State controls our politicians.

Attached: shooters 14.png (1029x612, 110.85K)

Its Russia.

Legally hispanic or latino is an ethnicity, not a race. You can be black latino or white latino, for example.

He's a troon

Attached: Salvadore Ramos Uvalde Shooter CFP 18 children.png (1006x2065, 1.65M)

phew, for a second there i thought it was another "white" retard shooting up a place like in Buffalo.
thought we were going to legislation for a second there! Ah, well

Yes, he's a white hispanic.

aren't troons 'our guys'?

Attached: nazi diaper trannies.jpg (337x450, 22.03K)

citizenfreepress.com/breaking/two-children-dead-13-shot-at-texas-elementary-school/

No, I don't think so when we have people like this

Attached: Screenshot_20220524-204114_Twitter.jpg (1080x964, 321.48K)

troon

Same shit.

Attached: israel is russia.png (1195x256, 201.41K)

He is not a fucking troon. That's the nasty "Carissa Greenberg" Jonah troon from Entropy. One of the grooming gang. An earlier "I feel cute" photo. Hope he's happy, he's gone viral now. Millions of people around the world LOL at how ugly he looks and now, he's a mass shooter. Trolling has consequences.

Bet that stupid fuck won't be trolling with his "I feel cute" pics any more--and fuckinA shame on CPF for falling for this.

Attached: tranny carissa goes viral as a mass shooter.png (1615x883, 1.26M)

No faggot. If you believe that you should invest in a helium tent before you hurt someone other than yourself.

this is why they have "hispanic white" and "non-hispanic white" so that they can rope hispanics into being white when it suits them, and treat them as hispanics (who aren't white) when it suits them.

i hate kikes and i hate the antichrist

lol remember the "white hispanic" LA County Sheriff's deputy a couple years ago

No, but a few jew media sources might claim he is or call him "white hispanic" but no one will buy it. Obviously a beaner

That's strange since Jews want Ukraine for their "Greater Israel" plan. They must have found out we know and are trying to act innocent.

Attached: jews want Ukraine for greater israel1.jpg (646x4617, 897.91K)

>Is this considered white in America?
no but some niggers are actually too retarded to tell asians and spanish from white

Thats an Indio, or more commonly known as the wetback or spic. He'd definitely considered brown

>No

Attached: 'right wing' trannies discord trans degenerate faggots.png (1503x1506, 765.41K)

What is a "false dichotomy?"

Attached: russia is israel 1.png (1310x260, 167.61K)

Most of the other mass shooters are jews. So no doubt they'd like to claim this one.

Attached: jew mass shooting.jpg (960x960, 111.81K)

The psyop is to make them look both white and mexican... that way its impossible to blame the other side.

If you haven't realized these shootings are ramping up because nobody's joining the military or contributing to the bread and circus society, you are forever asleep. The fact this was done against sitting ducks yet they want people to become even more so just proves America is beyond saving.

MSM calls anyone who does a crime white when it suits them. right now the narrative is that whites do all bad things, even though nonwhites do most bad shit

WERE ARE THE GODDAM DEAD KIDS PICTURES!???? EVERY FUCKING TIME THIS HAPPENS WE GET NO FUCKING DEAD CHILD PHOTOGRAPHS WHYYYY???

The Parkland kid is an example of a white passing hispanic
The kid in the OP is an example of a brown mexican beaner

To the American left, white is a cultural and political attitude, not a skin color. This is why racism keeps getting worse.

He wasn't white until he picked up a rifle

>gives no proof
kek you really tried groomer

No its not considered white in the US.

Are mutts really that blind and stupid?

Stop shilling your shitty discord gayop fag

We need to start using criollo/castizo/mestizo/indio designations. When people talk about hot latinas, they're really just saying criollo. This guy is clearly mestizo.
Criollos integrate readily, castizos are ok.
Mestizos and indios should be shot on sight.

KEK that old chestnut? Did you know that just like Trump, Jews fucking HATE Putin in russia? IN fact the jew mayor of Moscow was pumping money into Hunter's ventures to hurt Russia's oil and gas biz. They hate Putin and Trump...so--nice try. Shall you post the "Jesuits" or "Masons" did it next?
According to leftists our new mass shooting winner is a BIOPC. Just like Jews aren't white they're jewish when they want to hate on whites, and white when the jew did something they want to blame white men for.

IE Columbus was a converso jew, but, do you think the jew textbook authors claim him? No--for this purpose Columbus was a mean evil white european greedy racist male--when he was literally a converso jew.

Attached: columbus as jew textbook authors ignore.png (1846x3723, 3.81M)

But these white spics can never be white white. They will always be spics.

You're being very try hard with the constant mutt seething. We've all seen the the former jewSSR looks like recently thanks to the war and its far from white.

Attached: 1640263326854.webm (640x360, 1.8M)

BRRAAAAAAAPPPP

Attached: E9E6AA04-4B2D-4F8E-B679-7BE872F451F2.jpg (2645x2499, 1.32M)

This has been debunked, sweaty

Attached: E5CDB2C2-AC22-4450-A6AF-4B775C330608.jpg (750x952, 347.02K)

Gives no proof of what? The troon pic is the same person as picrel. You retard--where have you been the last week?
Stupid dude was trolling here--next post is proof of them laughing about it on their Discord.

Attached: supermarket shooter tranny carissa goldberg larp jonah.png (500x500, 173.24K)

He targeted a school full of the young children of boarder agents, he was a spic, he was out for social justice

>Jews hate Trump and Putin
fuck off kike.

Attached: (((putin))) holocaust.png (975x729, 1.59M)

MEMEFLAG getting nervous? You stupid fucks.
BTW YellowYellow=Lemon=Jonah etc. You utter retards. "Carissa' was so proud of himself
>they're slobbering over my pictures.

Attached: supermarket shooter discord steem asking to do psyop lemon.png (1242x2208, 407.29K)

This is another tranny from Any Forums used for misdirection in Buffalo General. Not even the same person in this pic

By the media maybe. Normal people know that only purebloods are White. Criollos aren't really White, but I'm not gonna argue with anyone that calls them that. This mestizo/indio shitskin is clearly not White.

>Screenshots from a discord
Yeah thats what I thought faggot. Hang yourself

pic rel--proof.

Attached: supermarket shooter discord psyop glownigger trap lemon.png (1225x2197, 458.74K)

BTW he said when he posted it that it was a few years ago before he was "futher along in his transition".

What am I

Attached: 74D5AB0C-2E02-46CB-A6B3-42DB0AB65720.jpg (1284x1536, 1.42M)