You fuckers lied to me

I just binge watched the entire series Curb Your Enthusiasm the last 5 days and it's the best show I've ever seen. Nothing even comes close. If anything it makes Sunny look lame and forced. See anons? Not all Jews are bad. Now apologize for being fucking ignorant, you fucks.

Attached: 6720.jpg (1200x1200, 127.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UC3qRL0KGzo
youtube.com/watch?v=uGkLjfPWqeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your brain has become as scrambled egg

>likes Jewish humor
Hate to be the one to break it to you user but…

You’re a fucking degenerate lol

It's funny as fuck because Jews are so petty.

What humor would you prefer? The other Larry? The cable guy guy? Fuck off you fat fuck.

We never said jews can't be funny or be good ever
>Larry David, Bobby Fischer, J.D. Salinger, Franz Katka... the list could go on

That show sucks and is unfunny.

I watched a couple episodes. Larry just isn't funny to me.... no wonder they didn't have him act as George on Seinfeld.

Jason Alexander is a million times funnier than that faggot Larry David.

You can enjoy Sunny and Curb. I think Sunny has given me more actual uncontrollable fits of laughter

>ITS NOT THE CLAMMSSSSS

Couldn't breath for 10 minutes

I have never watched Will And Grace before but I'll take your word for it.

The funniest show on TV is the First 48.

I prefer the episode when Charlie writes the Spider song. But after Curb it seems mediocre and forced.

youtu.be/UC3qRL0KGzo

He disses jews lol

Larry is the only one left that will still make fun of niggers and trannies in his show. Haven't watched Always Sunny in a while bit I heard they pussied out big time in recent seasons despite their nigger and tranny joking past.

The Wandering Jew mocked Christ during the Crucifixion, and was cursed to wander the world forever mocking everything and never finding peace.
The Wandering Boomer mocked America after World War 2 and was cursed to wander the world forever mocking everything and never finding peace.
So I guess this is two for one?

Jews are good comedians, and writers, and musicians etc, but they absolutely should not be allowed to run companies, be in government, be involved in the media, or anything else where a jewish decision has any impact on humans.

It mostly funny because Larry has no problem playing to Jewish stereotypes or writing his co-stars as such. Still prefer Sunny but that’s likely because my humor is stunted at adolescence

Congratulations. You have no idea how subverted you are.

Curb is actually so funny that what you described was actually addressed within Curb. During the Seinfeld reunion season, Jason gets pissed off and quits in the middle of it. Since George was based on Larry, Larry believes he can play George but he does a shitty job at it.

Attached: file.png (737x368, 309.76K)

Maybe Any Forums isn't a monolith and now that you figured that out you should go back.

Shouldn't be allowed to be educators at any level for sure

Indeed they did. Mac even apologized for earlier episodes portraying blacks. What a cuck bird fucking faggot. Larry is and always will be more based.

Meta Larry btfos seething polchud

Go outside and socialize with people you weird fuck.

Always Sunny is fucking terrible. You have shit taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGkLjfPWqeI
>I JUST GOT SWEDED

Learn how to read, dumbfuck.

Sounds kinda like most jews desu

self loathing Jews are alright

fuck you nigger
not politics

That's right, goy. Not ALL jews are bad. How much time did you waste watching this show?

Attached: 1653379348726.jpg (400x400, 101.4K)

sure thing rabbi.

To me it's impressive how much it hasn't gone down hill or got old after 20 years. The only bad season is season 9 and it still had some hilarious parts. Only to knock it out of the park again next season.
Even the MAGA hat episode was half making fun of how liberal LA was and how they overreact to it.

i bet irl he is pain in the fucking ass and cunning bastard just like the rest of them, but TV show larry is fucking based.

He doesn’t diss jews in the clip you posted. Shits gay, stop shilling kikes.

Sure it is. You're just mildly retarded used to commenting on BBC neekolul threads. Kys immediately you newfaggot 4 eyed fuck.

literally one of the most famous lines of the show is "I'm a self loathing Jew". shut the fuck up for once.

Literally Any Forums

Attached: tumblr_mlp72jf4Ev1rvcvbio1_500.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg (480x320, 34.68K)