Should I take testosterone?

Attached: D7E28123-D009-4A9C-A99F-DD362D1B5973.jpg (1280x1280, 69.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enclomifene
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you're past your mid 20's, sure. That shit is like the fountain of youth once you're over the hill.
If you're younger I'd avoid it unless you're struggling with gynocamstia/low sex drive and have exhausted other options.

Yes

You have to take it orally or it doesn’t work. Tastes terrible but it’s worth it. Good luck op

I would say past 30

Fuck off troon.

No, you were born to be a beautiful daughter and wife to someone. Don't throw that away to tran out and kys after a few years.

your balls won't produce as much after you start. You will be dependent on it

Test is overrated
Use tren instead
Test is for fembots and trannies
Tren is for real men

What’s tren

Nope that worsens your natural testosterone production
Take ashwagandha along with a testosterone booster that doesn't contain ashwagandha

Its a type of boloney
Makes great sandwiches.

Do proper research before jumping in.

>I would say past 30
I don’t know, I’m 40 and i feel like at my age it’s still too much health risk. I’ve had it in the back of my mind since about 30 and even got the first round of blood work done for it but then decided against.

Trenbolone
More potent than test
Turns you into a real man
Puts hair on your chest and gives you crapload of muscle

Attached: tren-ace.jpg (1000x1000, 212.37K)

Why not just eat good and exercise? Fuck injecting shit into your body doesn’t sound safe

no
its a trap
do you want to be hormonally dependent on supply chains in the coming years?

Get your hands on some of this stuff. Instead of giving your body test directly, which causes it to cease natural production, this singles the body to produce more, leading to significant gains. Funny that the FDA blocked approval.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enclomifene

Kek
Enjoy your life being an average DYEL

you're literally going to a castrated boy only good to be raped within 2 years

Don't do steroids kids.
They turn into a life sentence of sticking needles in your body and shrinking
numb balls.
Completely not worth it unless you're already damaged.

>bro take a jew juice if you wanna be a real man

fucking retard. got hair on my chest without jewroids

what the fuck is wrong with you guys? the question should be like why aren't you on test already and maxing your potential to the extreme: thought this was supposed to be the "right wing" board too. this is why I don't come on Any Forums that often, pretty much the reddit of Any Forums now hope it gets deleted

Not necessarily
I ran 250-1000mg test weekly for 4 years straight at 20-24yo for a competitive sport (cheating was fun) and stopping cold turkey, I was back to pre use (just under 700ng/dl) level within a year
I'm 34 now and despite wanting a 'script, i have only had a slid a few digits and am still in the ~650ngdl area so can't get one.
Definately not worse off for use, and although there is a risk of cancer later or something for me still, I'm tripped vaxed so itll be hard to know which caused which

for me, it's estrogen

Tren is a compound body builders use, usually in conjunction with testosterone, HGH and Igf1 or igf4.
Tren acts similar to testosterone but has a few set backs which make it less healthy, and overall a worse choice for normal lifters.
One is it lowers red blood cell count(Test increases it).
Tren also is slightly liver toxic(Testosterone is not).
Tren increases aggression and anger more than test.

some of us have functioning hormones still, trannyman

How did you get so much?