Can he be cornered?

Can he be cornered?

Attached: 1653444524943.jpg (396x331, 23.27K)

Never.

Wasn't this gorilla a confirmed flat earther?

We'll see

Attached: chris_dorners_last_stand.jpg (634x474, 64.05K)

I believe he is an honorary white man

Have you ever pissed off the feds enough to shoot at civilians?

Attached: 1652754137699.jpg (1080x1196, 103.39K)

lol they were gunning down random black dudes in LA who happened to look like dorner shit was crazy but it's "racist" when we do it huh?

He is a hero to many

Attached: 1632427907243.jpg (628x688, 42.68K)

You can't corner the Dorner

He was ripped off

Yeah, corruption works in many ways.
Instead of remembering what he was for we instead want pity.
All we can do is the best we can in the time we have and be ready for whatever challenges may come next.

F

Was he based or not?
He killed many Cops but apart from muh raycism..what were his points?

>someone made this in the course of a day and released it for free
>nowadays early access pajeets charge 19.99 for something half as functional
So where'd all the brain drain to from 4trans?

Attached: 1652483564305.jpg (594x582, 373.77K)

I'm sure someone has an image regarding the LAPD's badge design.
He was trying to expose corruption at the time.
>Was he based?
You can't corner the Dorner

Basically that the police as an institution were failing and no longer worthy of the public's trust. That the state should no longer have a monopoly on violence. He was right.

>He killed many Cops but apart from muh raycism..what were his points?
Read his manifesto. He was against corruption, not faggy racism or shit like that. He had a problem with corrupt cops, tried to do the right thing about it and lost his job. Tried to do the right thing about THAT and was killed. Chased to a cabin, locked inside and burned alive. No trial, no court, no judge, no justice.

Don't forget the LAPD shot up a vehicle(which wasn't matching Dorner's)and hospitalized a young woman who was driving it and her mother in the passenger seat. They didn't even tell them to get out, they just instantly started shooting the car because one of the pigs thought Dorner was inside.

I live in San Diego, I remember it well along with wondering if my truck looks enough like his to get shot if I go out driving!

He got fucked over by a corrupt police dept that would rather protect dirty cunts who beat on mentally ill people for fun than do the right thing. They ruined his life, people who he trusted turned on him to protect some piece of trash. I'm not saying he should have killed their kids...but I understand why he did what he did.

CAN'T

Based I reside in the 619 as well and yeah before 2015 blacks didn't do race related sprees that much

GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!

Poor guy. At least he went fighting and got some vendetta.

Reminder that Dorner did nothing wrong. He reported fuckery multiple times and they are so corrupt they ignored him.
Also can't flim flam the Zim zam