Uh oh. Basketball man is PISSED, Any Forums!

Uh oh. Basketball man is PISSED, Any Forums!

Attached: Screenshot (730).png (859x429, 242.73K)

he was so angry his eyebrows stormed out before he did.

Did his team not score enough points or something?

This filthy Jew is just doing what they all do... pushing any topic that hurts white christian americans. His own dad was murdered in an act of violence that he would surely admit could not be solved by passing a law, so he knows this is bullshit. Shun this kike. And I say this as a San Francisco local/native and lifelong Warriors fan.

Are they gonna cry every time? It's the same shit. School shooting, cry like bitches about gun control for two days, some celebrity shit makes them forget. They don't actually care about anything, they care about the attention they get for commenting on NewThing. None of these retards will start a campaign or organization or anything regarding fighting guns. They don't care. I don't care. Some random kids miles away are not my concern. Used to be you didn't know what was happening cities away. You only knew what was going on in your own community. Now the world and it's problems are on our shoulders. But I digress.

Call me when his brother Nick gives a speech.

Does he manage niggers for a living? Who cares what this plantation owner thinks about some dead spics.

Yes GOY we must appease the niggers and get them on board!!!

Haha

>innocent children literally die
>m-muh white christian americans!!!

you are fucking retarded, as expected of a faggot warriors fan tho

This dipshit supported police being removed from schools after Saint Floyd, ultimate have your cake and eat it too. Also warriors getting btfo right not and will be the first team to lose a 3-0 lead series

>I watch niggerball

Attached: 1651785318359.jpg (480x472, 45.59K)

Has a clipboard instead of a whip. Cancel Steve Kerr.

I fucking loathe the selective outrage. No sympathy for the victims of violence by illegal beaners? No sympathy for the victims of violence by nignogs with 14 prior convictions let loose by lunatic DAs? all leftists must perish

sir this is a basketball game

and then nothing happens yet again

kerr father was cia was "teaching" overseas and killed

Don’t care. I will not be disarmed under any circumstances. Shall not be infringed.

Attached: 74D786CF-35D2-4BB1-B43F-B8718F48E570.jpg (680x861, 73.09K)

I was gonna watch the NBA finals now I'm not fuck this faggot.

niggger Sneed cope

Kek

Attached: Behead All Satans.jpg (3485x4495, 1.04M)

>one of the best shooters in the nba in his playing days
>complains about shooting
Opinion discarded.