Guns will be banned

And there’s not a single thing you Amerimutts will do about it. You think your gonna fight the army when they come knocking on your door to take your murder machines away? Good fucking luck. Sure there’s gonna be a few retarded loonies who will try and shoot at the police and get themselves killed or get life in prison but most people will comply.

It’s fucking over. The clock is ticking for you gunfags.

Attached: D2A76EE3-108B-4E37-B5C8-46AC02FDC07F.jpg (640x480, 73.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Ka2wBd1U7oU7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He thinks guns will be banned
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHHHH
>Wheeze
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: 1653409088635.jpg (682x600, 110.99K)

bitchute.com/video/Ka2wBd1U7oU7/

Attached: 1579553888200.png (507x427, 213.61K)

We aren't cuckold faggots like you are.
I can't wait to feed you to the Chinese.

Do these shootings ever take place in private academy's full of rich kids?

So you’re admitting you’re a criminal who is going to break the law when guns are banned or heavily regulated? You will comply.

>Aussie
fuck off, you cuck nigger

>So you’re admitting you’re a criminal who is going to break the law
a double criminal?
wow, oh no.
anyway.

>The glock is cocking for you bunkertranniefags.

Stop grooming impressionable young spic fembois into this shit

Guns won't be banned.
Ammunition will be banned or severely restricted, with penalty of felony conviction.

Attached: 1647870810651.png (500x250, 286.57K)

>guns will be banned
AaAAHAHAHaHAHA
AHaHAHAH

>You think your gonna fight the army when they come knocking on your door to take your murder machines away?
will never happen, totally delusional.

nothing will be banned. Get ready for bed - you have school tomorrow.

See, there's tens of millions of Americans that are fully ready to die when they come to your door. They know they will, but after the confiscation teams get decimated over time they'll lose all morale and give up.

aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahHHahHHahhahahahahahahahahHHHahahajajhahahaj

ITT: we laugh at retarded niggers

>>He thinks guns will be banned
Even if they are banned, promote the death of anyone who enforces their laws.

Or very heavily regulated. Regulated to the point where it will be a hard to be a gun nut loony. Sorry but it’s coming and there’s nothing you can do about it.

LORD HAVE MERCY IT IS SLIDE THREAD CITY ON THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW

SAGED SAGED SAGED KILL YOURSELF DISCORD TRANNY

Attached: A7F88DF1-170F-4A75-A289-379D8AA6A3A6.jpg (1024x1024, 100.03K)

>You think your gonna fight the army when they come
Might as well, since they already showed that the (((regime))) wants to castrate everyone's children. No point in being passive anymore.

It’s happened in a lot of countries including Australia, gunfaggot. It’s only a matter of time.

just got my zoompap 92 yesterday.
thou won't do shite.

you should start knowing wtf you are talking about when you say things like the military is going to confiscate guns in america. both unconstitutional actions that will never happen. imagine asking us servicemen to wage war on americans gun owners because biden told them to. ha..
haha
haahahahahahahah ya right, itll never happen. sorry about your guns tho bro

Boiled chicken shit +charcoaled willow + melted down bowling for columbine trophies will forever feed my 69springfield. Line up with the rest of the bunker trannies, this shit takes forever to load

you ain't gonna ban shit you fucking pussies.

>the army has the man power to stop us from slaughtering their families in the streets, and burning their homes to the ground.
sure. im suuuure that 750 thousand tranirs and faggots can stop tens of millions of insanely well armed homicidaly furious murder machine. totaly. yep. mhm.

come and take them

If the system is so confident that they'll succeed in such a venture, then why dont they go for it?

Attached: FedUnoReverseCard.jpg (433x500, 40.99K)

Your boomers will be dying off soon, that is when you will lose your guns. And there's not a single thing you faggots are going to do about it. Tick tock :)

Attached: 1637572686964.jpg (1157x758, 340.29K)

my friend, i cannot understand a lick of your English

Are you planning to shoot at the police when your murder machines are made illegal?

Guns are a final check on tyranny.

Imagine if a king of old said he was banning swords, bows, axes and knives to his knights and subjects.

They’d have the king killed

Live free or die fag

Attached: FSGBZkhXsAMzUYY.jpg (1024x615, 60.17K)

aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahHHhahahahHHAhahahaha
this fuckin moron doesnt even know how to make guns.
aaaaaahahahahahahaha
what a weak little faggot.
cant even produce his own ammo.
AHAAHAhaAHahahahaha
one singular average american in his garage could produce enough military grade weapons to equip a small army in the course of a few months, if he were so inclined.
MERICA. FUCK YEAH.mp3

Seethe more memeflaggot

Shhhhhhh no one cares

This. How many mass shooting has Oz had since they were banned Bruce? Genuine question.

Life is not a Call of Duty game you fucking man child. No one needs an AR-15.

Gotta get inside their problem reaction solution loop by offering our own solution and riding the reaction they cultivate.
Like so:

you fall into the 54% of americans that read at a sixth grade level, i see

Shit, after all bidens meddling in unkraine, putinreno will arm the resistance to the teeth.

aussiecucks like you said the same thing with Sandy Hook happened. It won't.

0. Mass shootings aren’t a thing in the civilised guncontrolled West.

gun control was, is and will always be a losing issue. only the media promotes it.

Comparing shitstralia to the united states in terms of guns per individual is already asinine.
Comparing a mentality of patriots to convicts is also, asinine.

Freedom is what has led you down the path of trannydom and faggotry which has puscified your country beyond repair.

There would revolution and civil war first.
Those who come for the guns are those that have left you broke with IOUs you are on the hook for. They want your guns because they fear the result of you finding out what they have done.
I prefer plastic explosives and shaped charges, since you can create a projectile that travels at mach 20.

It's just a matter of time fat boi :)

what a faggot.
neck yourself, you weak willed pussy.
dont you have a concentration camp to report to? be careful or i will report you to your government for hate speach on the evil platform known as muh 4chans.

FYI
The police are USA citizens
They are on the side of the people

The Capitol is the Peopled House
They knew that on January 6th
Everyone is waiting for the first shot

We all fight and die for FREEDOM

Yes, anyone trying to deprive me of my god given rights will be shot.

in pussy dystopias like austrailia sure
in america it's civil war as soon as a politician tries it

That's what I thought. Cheers mate. Mutts pay attention.

>fat boi
Are you still seething about that chink getting beat up on the train?

I think it might be past your bedtime.

>a fucking leaf
The vast majority of "american patriots" are geriatric, pilled-up, pants-shitting boomers. Lets see how long they stick around for.

Project harder, Chang.

>banned
good luck amending the constitution in this political climate

>0 mass shootings
port arthur, darwin, margeret river... there have been mass shootings in GERMANY this year, you lying cunt.

“I’m a pussy therefore everyone else is”
No, it’s just you,

bite me, future ricenigger.

>just because the rest of the world gave up theirs

Attached: 1652758393948.jpg (584x413, 34.91K)

need is a strong word, so so is the phrase "shall not be infringed"

t. Faggot who doesn’t have it written that’s guns are for fighting the government and guns aren’t ment for hunting anything other than tyrannical politicians

>The police are USA citizens
>They are on the side of the people
I can tell you took the gene therapy injection

If anything we'll be getting less restrictions and more constitutional carry states. You fed niggers could murder a thousand kids and it wouldn't make a difference at this point.

Attached: 1618872731803.jpg (1280x720, 82.56K)

I would gladly shoot blue helmets or anyone stupid enough to try to take any guns from me I would literally rather die than surrender