China is the biggest threat

While the West is shipping its weapons stock to Ukraine to use against Russia, China is waiting patiently to attack.
The longer the war between Ukraine and Russia, the weaker the West and Russia becomes.
When China believes the West has sufficiently spent enough of its arsenal, they will attack Taiwain, India, probably Russia and the West.
Everyone is losing except China.
Discuss.

Attached: 1652332494841s.jpg (250x242, 6.65K)

Why does China have to attack when they can just sit back and watch as the West implodes of its own retardation?

China is actually quite civil and diplomatic with everyone else in the world aside from a few disputed territories.

China doesn't fuck with anyone else and would never just randomly invade other countries.

They don't even believe in sanctions.

exactly. threshold conflict has produced the effect of attrition on NATO stores without having to deal with attriting NATO. one active conflict exists. the US faces challenges in Korea, the South China Sea, and in the Middle East, in addition to the material, intelligence, and logistics demands of meatgrinding Russia already.

There is no valid explanation for why GB is to god damned motivated to start shit in eastern Europe except they cannot see the global picture anymore as they're strictly a European power.

China has the mandate of heaven to invade Taiwan. God wills it.

Because they want a Chinese ruled world. That will require subjugation of everyone else, also the Chinese, the CCP and Xi Jinping would get raging stiffys knowing nobody can stop them.

They're civil because everybody can fight back. They won't be civil when they believe the west and everyone else has been thoroughly weakened.
Your gonna have a horde of Chinks going full Nazi Germany invading everyone around them

Id rather live under the Chinese than the Jews

Attached: 1653333842975.webm (402x720, 909.49K)

What would be the difference between US and China as the world rulers?

I can call Biden a child sniffer, shit post on Any Forums, talk smack about my country publically, have an opinion, be allowed to express that opinion,

Invade/ imported they already here

So you believe that when China becomes the world leader, UK will pass laws forbidding your freedom of expression?
Why would any of your fellow citizens accept that? Do you think your politicians would have the political power to implement it? What China will gain/loose from pushing censorship in a foreign country?

Good. I accept our yellow overlords. Wh*Tes ruled
long enough and turned the world into a worse place.

Agreed.

Chinese diplomacy.

Encroachment
Ask for negotiation
Negotiation fails because this was their intention from beginning.

Only way to deal with chinese is to hit them in the face moment they make suggestions of negotiation.

and all china has to do is let americans disarm themselves.

they will get fucked up just like Russia probably even worse because Taiwan isn't Ukraine

You don't know the Chinese very well. They will take over Taiwan like they took over Hong Kong

China seems based, I'm on their side.

Retarded ytoid giving away opinions as if he knows anything about the Hans