I’m Surprised none of you have slaughtered 18 kids with a knife in school to prove a point

I’m Surprised none of you have slaughtered 18 kids with a knife in school to prove a point

Attached: 8C0614C5-8DC2-4355-876D-7CCA029B3E53.gif (498x498, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3qpcyJ-nse0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's happened in Chaina, multiple times

/slide

A dude slaughtered a bunch of kids and old people with an SUV not even a year ago.

Checked. Time to ban SUVs. Wait... Wasn't the driver a nigger? Why don't we just ban niggers?

that was just a rogue SUV, careening out of control, possibly because it was scared of all the white supremacy.

Very Chinese of you OP

Wouldn't get airtime unless it was a Military Grade Assault Knife

would your universal background checks have prevented this?

Well if we ban nuggets think of all the unemployed cops and prison workers.

Rent-free

Attached: 1652227896091m.jpg (1024x937, 123.27K)

I'm not a faggot mutt who goes around stabbing and gunning down kids in schools.

Why would I want to kill the youth? Everyone knows real RWDS won't take out elementary schools, just the troon and kike groomer teachers.

Niggers*

Nah but I got 9 confirmed KIA sandniggers in Afghanistan.

Brazilians?

This, real RW would go after real targets not after the innocent.

hey why dont the jews ever talk about the kingdom of Aksum.

How'd that work out for us? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm a human which means I only fight in self defense.

>hurting people for no reason
If you're mad at mommy for not buying you a Switch for Xmas, get a summer job.

My school never had a shooting but I think an Any Forums kid duel wielded knives and slashed kids at my school in like 13 or 14

Based 0317 hard fuck.
Lets be friends. I was 0204. hehehe. Major GLOW.

I'm just waiting in my house. waiting for the government to come put me in a concentration camp. Then those fuckers will taste of Damascus before I am killed. fuck this life. why did i have to be born when the world turned pure orwellian.

The whole thing was retarded. Here, this songs about Vietnam but it's accurate to the attitudes of most troops. The first guy speaks one perspective, the 2nd speaks another. The first is what we called the "crusaders", or moral guys. They got fucked up from the guilt of what we were doing. The 2nd is the ones who didn't care about of that shit and took advantage of being somewhere with virtually no law.
youtu.be/3qpcyJ-nse0

0331 bro. But sure, let's do it.