Two mass shootings in the span of a month

>two mass shootings in the span of a month
>one shooter a furry wignat
>one shooter a mutt tranny
>both shooters were mentally ill 18 year olds
>both belonged to the same discord server
>all of this happening in the midst of more right-wing politicians winning their local primaries
>all before the 2022 elections which everyone under the sun knows the Democrats are going to lose big time
>democrats desperately trying to get their voter base to rally around the gun control and abortion issues just so they don't lose their elections

I can't be the only one thinking this, all of this shit stinks.

Attached: suffer.jpg (719x688, 63.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/212140978/#212141019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's this about a server of discord?

The Discord server the Buffalo server was associated with was called "FrenChan"

Attached: supermarket shooter posts frenchan site weight diet.png (1286x453, 119.8K)

Then this was posted on the same server 13 days ago...

Attached: FrenChan.png (514x210, 35.12K)

Oh no that doesn't seem sus one bit

Stop shilling your gay discord op
saged

Get the fuck outta here you dumb retard

Bumping

>He didn't lurk BSG when it was a thing
It's a bunch of underaged discord retards taking credit for a mass shooting Any Forums fucking sucks now

>both belonged to the same discord server
Did they really?

Attached: 1653437723820.jpg (642x738, 119.68K)

I don't even have a Discord though

Potentially, see: and

Why don't Democrats just do a good job so they get more votes, instead of gunning down 5 year olds and blaming it on Republicans?

Attached: eh.png (800x644, 347.95K)

Yeah right faggot. You're lucky Any Forums is a bunch of children who don't check proof

What?

Remember all those "hidden Any Forums discord" images that were being spammed a few years ago?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/212140978/#212141019

Attached: 1558067220888.jpg (657x527, 31.99K)

Now that you mention it, I do remember. I thought it was just some stupid gay bullshit at the time, but there might me a more sinister nature to it after all.

Bump

Bump

It's amazing they had nothing to run on and 2 mass shooting(gun control) and roe vs wade(abortion) bullshit land in their lap to run on. It's too convenient. They will cheat to high heaven though. The WEF needs complete compliance from one party to move its agenda forward.

That site was shilled here for the last few months as a place to go to escape the shills and jannies.

Of course not

those always stunk to high heaven
wouldn't doubt it desu

Attached: pep study.jpg (655x527, 59.37K)

That site is still up too

>noooooooooooooooooo you cant just expose our federal agents on discord brainwashing impressionable mentally ill teenagers
>nooooooooooooooooooooooooo you cant ask questions about our glowing mass shootings goy
>nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you can't sneed

Attached: 1649273733906.jpg (814x681, 93.65K)