Do i become more muslim?

Hey guys. So I’ll keep it short. I was born in america, family is from bosnia. Not very religious currently and drink pretty frequently. Should I pit down the bottle and become more religious or would that be gay?

Attached: 9A150AEF-3EDA-445E-8670-2FD4D75C25F7.jpg (1354x991, 824.84K)

Put*

Follow the path of the ahlul bayt and become a shia muslim. Read the sermons of the Imams. Whenever you have a struggle in your life, remember the struggle and plight of Imam Hussain and his family

Derka derka snow sand nigger , THESE ARE CHRISTIAN LANDS

convert to christianism, wine is a gift god gave men to celebrate life

wouldnt you have to KYS then for all the sins you have created and are? Id stick with then bottle abdul! Nothing is getting better in your life ever!

Attached: Chris-Cuomo.jpg (1200x628, 91.23K)

Ask Jesus, trust his answer, unironically

Allah is sufficient for me..

Blow yourself up. Kerfuckinboom.

let me ask my friend ...

says no, Islam is wrong

Attached: ratko-mladic.jpg (1456x2000, 1.17M)

You visited him in prison?

Would I have to have my foreskin reattached?

ay man, path to religion is not as simple as that, abrahamic religions operate heavily on "faith" aka you really have to believe in the God. So I would start with questioning myself over that... also Islam is a communal religion, I'd be worried that all mosques in US are run by some filthy wahabbists. I would recommend reading up on Islam, first. Starting with Martin Lings' "Muhammad: His Life Based on the Earliest Sources". Whatever you do on you path to truth, watch out for Wahabbis and Salafites. Nothing that comes out of the mouths of those crazed radicals is True Islam.

Why do want to be Muslim? If that's what you want to do you should probably do that.

Thank you for giving such a detailed response. I appreciate it!

oh yes the self-discipline of it all is incredible. I used to train judo with some Chechen guys and I always had immense respect for their ability to uphold the fast.

As odd as it might sound I always felt called to it I guess? I did fast for ramadan and prayed 5 times a day this year and desu its the best I’ve felt in a while

Is he still alive? I thought he killed himself or something.

Na that shits gay. Just be you.

I could be wrong but as far as I know he’s still alive in prison for life.

There is a ritual.
You take hemp rope, must be halal hemp rope.
Tie a slipknot at one end.
Tie the other end to a tree limb.
Find a stool.
Now stand ounder that tree limb, put the slipknot around your neck.
Climb on the stool.
Rock back and forth as far as you can.

you should put down the bottle, be more religious but less muslim.

What do you know, he is eighty and still alive ...