What needs to be done about Western religion?

>In September 2018 the Dalai Lama said "I think Europe belongs to the Europeans". He stated that Europe has a responsibility to refugees to "receive them, help them, educate them", but that they should aim to return to their places of origin and that "they ultimately should rebuild their own country".[253][254]
>Speaking to German reporters in 2016, the Dalai Lama said there are "too many" refugees in Europe, adding that "Europe, for example Germany, cannot become an Arab country." He also said that "Germany is Germany".[255][256]
>Pope Francis again denounced “the globalization of indifference” and said “a painful truth” is that “our world is daily more and more elitist, more cruel towards the excluded,” as he celebrated Mass in St Peter’s Square on the 105th World Day of Migrants and Refugees on Sept. 29.
>He reminded the 40,000 faithful present in the square and believers worldwide that “as Christians, we cannot be indifferent to the tragedy of old and new forms of poverty, to the bleak isolation, contempt and discrimination experienced by those who do not belong to 'our group'” and added, “we cannot remain insensitive, our hearts deadened, before the misery of so many innocent people. We must not fail to weep. We must not fail to respond.”
>At the end of mass, he underlined the moral imperative to welcome and give hospitality to migrants and discarded people by inaugurating a 20-foot tall bronze, three and a half-ton sculpture, on the left-hand side of St. Peter’s Square. The sculpture depicts 140 migrants and refugees from different cultures and historical periods, including indigenous migrants, Jews fleeing from Nazi Germany, Poles escaping from communism and Syrians and Africans fleeing from war, poverty and famine. The 140 figures correspond to the 140 sculptures in the colonnades of the square designed by Bernini.

Attached: 1624330888120.jpg (668x960, 114.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/walk-the-way
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not even buddhist but the contrast between these two really show the decline of western spirituality. even if you arent catholic, the pope is the closest thing to any kinda spiritual "speaker" or leader of the west. the fact that some foreigner spiritual leader has to come to you and tell you that your lands are being invaded, while your own leaders tell you to welcome them in is just staggering. makes the christians on this board who constantly shit on pagan religions look like fucking clowns. i wont even bring up the rampant celebration of sodomy that occurs in nearly every mainstream church

Attached: 1626744666823.jpg (640x329, 330.98K)

Pontiffs tongue my anus

indeed

Attached: 1618967892288.png (853x861, 403.4K)

Attached: 1652711530114.png (996x614, 440.44K)

Papist idolatry.

current pope is clearly comped and has been for a long time, what can catholics do? shall i convert?

Yes, substitute fairytale number one for number two.

Wait. Did I just get kicked out of the church in 2018?

but the problem is not exclusive to "Papists". protestants are even more kiked and cucked, trust me was raised one.

Attached: 1640384799155.jpg (1024x773, 91.43K)

>tfw pope's house is guided by men with guns

Sorry mr.pope, but I don't "own" my gun. Its leased from an offshore corporate trust to which I make monthly contributions to, therefore it is not mine. Not all too different to your guards.

Says the religion that ordered the invasion of the "Holy Land" half a dozen times and put people to the sword

Attached: Pope Francis with David Rene De Rothschild and World Jewish Congress.jpg (1185x759, 247.1K)

>pope
>relevant to Christians
??????

Attached: councilforinclusivecapitalism2.png (1841x1810, 3.75M)

Christianity is dumb

Christcuckery can stay in its lane.

fake

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/walk-the-way
Catholics aren't christian so i don't really care what he says. Catholics are like Talmud touters of Christianity basically in that they value tradition more than the word of God.

That's okay we stopped calling catholics Christian 500 years ago

the last time christianity was so based was hundreds of years ago. youre no different from an edgy neopagan larping as a viking, you just pick the templar class over berserker. both are just a bunch of faggot little boys jerking off over other mens achievements from 1000 years ago while not taking their example to heart to try to emulate those results

Attached: 1640914042093.jpg (549x486, 39.65K)

Anyone with an IQ above room temperature doesn't give a fuck what catholics think anyway

Attached: 1621487004844.jpg (1242x1242, 131.56K)

>heretic
opinion discrded

He who defends everything defends nothing

This pope is a spineless heathen

based and checked

fuck this anti-christ jew
>t. catholic

i wish for the vatican to be trapped and emolated in hellfire that takes days to kill everyone there, whereas the pope has to watch, with his spinal cord snapped and riding around on a spear on the front of the pope mobile to hear the screams of agony

Based

Attached: agn7doq_700b.jpg (303x265, 21.6K)

>Pope

But you are not to be called rabbi, for you have one teacher, and you are all brothers. And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven. Neither be called instructors, for you have one instructor, the Christ.
>Matthew 23: 8-10