Should they just have fully armed kitted guards and dogs at every single school in america now ?

should they just have fully armed kitted guards and dogs at every single school in america now ?

Attached: 1653437999597.png (2012x864, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Us71BasgJdg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It works for private schools. It's the reason why it is only government schools that have this shit

Nah. A couple rooftop Koreans would be enough

Abram tanks could work.

schools already have on campus police

STATE MANDATED Girlfriends, NOW!

Hey user just so u know its the jews

We should have fully armed and kitted citizens because we're on our own against psychopaths and sociopaths willing themselves to power.

Attached: Manhattan.jpg (1052x596, 31.13K)

They should have a fully armed Timothy guarding your childrens wombs so that he may not impregnate them himself.

cancel the police and put soldiers out in the street everywhere.. if they can bring peace and stability to people in the middle east, they can do it at home.

YES.
also in the class, teacher start this 'choose your gender' shit gets met with 'choose your caliber'.

Attached: vxkulbpmp9191.jpg (1080x1113, 145.3K)

That would be too easy

The state should be mandated to provide the wet-making men with women so that we may "remake this sinful world in our own image" - that is the only political opinion I GENUINELY HOLD

youtube.com/watch?v=Us71BasgJdg

The state should provide me with all the horny women and then they go away and shut up when they are done.

I have a problem raising the children. The wombs should be mine but your bfs/ husbands/ fathers could raise the kids. THAT IS FAIR

typical mutt logic

instead of solving cause they trying to solve effect which will lead to opposite effect
at this point it would be better to boost FBI like you did against commies
then fix children

there were police at the school who shot at him before he went inside and murdered all the kids, shit doesn't work.

Mandating a gun free zone without providing adequate security should be a crime. When you take away an individual’s right to self defense, you assume responsibility for their security. These shootings occur in gun free zones for a reason…. Let teachers, and visiting parents carry, and these shootings will stop. Might take one or two assholes getting popped as soon as they start shooting, but eventually it will stop.

no
have school be virtual for everyone
we didnt have any mass shootings then and we have the technology to phase out schools

I gave my 13 year old kid a snub nose 38 in his backpack to carry. He shoots better than most people. I trust he can handle some mentally retarded tranny or stupid faggot in less than 4 shots if he is ever put into a situation like that.

>before he went inside
So the brave law enforcement was standing outside and didn't chase him in, even though there were children inside?

#ThinBlueLine

Armed with what? A fucking glock?

Attached: FN_Herstal_Licensed_P90_AEG_in_Black__79033.1465120535.jpg (1280x858, 115.65K)

Dogs have legs not arms

I don't get it they pulled this same shit at columbine no ?
isn't there fucking duty to rush in there eliminate threats
you know before the incel pol faggot kills all the kids.... would be nice
just an idea would be nice

They have level 2 vests which won't stop a rifle bullet at all. Everything about this is fucking stupid. The government refuses to tax the items they find problematic that people will buy anyway.

Ice got you. We can do even better.

Gotta get inside their problem reaction solution loop by offering our own solution and riding the reaction they cultivate.
Like so:

YES. Should have been all along.
If they had done this, the shooter wouldn't have even made it NEAR the school.

>should they just have fully armed kitted guards and dogs at every single school in america now ?
No because it's not a significant problem.

What is a significant problem is a top-down mandated trans kids push, which requires a revolution as a response, and which requires, or greatly benefits from guns.