You already know why young men become “right-wing” or “alt-right”

It's hilarious to me that people are so surprised about the rise of the "Alt-Right."

Young men see their ancestral homelands invaded by foreigners who rape their women and do nothing to improve society. All in the name of the false god of "Progress" which essentially means whittling away everything of value in society.

They desire genuine human connection. Love if you will. But feminism threw a wrench in normal human courtship and replaced it with hypergamy, miscegenation, and homosexuality. All of which are not only useless but actively harmful to society

Pacifism and weakness are promoted. God help you if you want to fight or achieve some sort of glory or protect your people and nation from shit that will harm it. Then something is obviously wrong with you and you need to go to therapy and take your happy pills.

Nationalism a normal part of human existence for millennia is now bad and stigmatized because Hitler finally gave "gods chosen people" what was coming to them. Regardless of the fact the Romans and almost everyfucking empire beforehand had done so. You cant love your people because that would offend some kikes and niggers who are more important than who because they are "oppressed"

Taking all of these horrendous conditions into account. Its no surprise that young men who get shit on their whole lives for existing. Turn to ideologies which tell them they are great and that they have value.

Its really that fucking simple.

Attached: 45B69F06-46E6-406E-8C70-5DD4B7C7A3EC.png (768x767, 34.97K)

Nigger.
Go outside.

Bro stop thinking about these things. Your no good at it and it's making you upset.

I prescribe you 30 pushups

Agreed.

All true.

And be the only one outside?

and they hated op for he spoke the truth...

You are scared.
It's okay to be scared.
The most important thing is for you to do something uncomfortable every day.
Bit by bit you'll build confidence, and then you won't fear all this junk anymore.
You'll fight it.

have sex incel chud

IVE GOT BALLS OF STEEL

Attached: 8273423.jpg (505x604, 79.66K)

Nigger what? That's the nigger shit op is talking about.

Bump

Feminism is toxic misandry and it did indeed ruin the incel generation. It's like, they'll deal with the fallout now. They conditioned, groomed them into what they have become. Bombarded them with guilt since they were born. Too late now.

alt what? that thing hillary made? the nobody richard spencer? wake up user we're just telling the truth here and being journalists
>anonymously

It's so cute seeing you think you get to play victim.

You had every opportunity to become a contributing member of this society and you chose to throw it all away to become an incel.

You reap what you sow.

Attached: 1633537955469.jpg (250x238, 7.85K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT NIGGER

If OP wasn't scared, he wouldn't be posting on Any Forums. He'd be doing something about it. I can't think of people more passive or weak than the posters on this forum. Including myself.

touch grass

ur so far disconnected from reality, it's not all black and white

Roasties who double space their sentences do not belong here. Feminism, BLM and literally every leftist concept today is playing the victim card. Funny you should bring it up here.

100% true. I was a leftist until all of the jobs after college went to non-whites. Fuck diversity. Deport them all.

You know why feminists have power?

Because they fucking took it.

What are you going to do?

I'm successful and have meaningful relationship. I just hate spicy bracuse they are subhuman and statistically dumb