HELLO FELLOW 4CHANNERS, FELLOW MEMBERS OF THE KEKISTANI ARMY! XD

HELLO FELLOW 4CHANNERS, FELLOW MEMBERS OF THE KEKISTANI ARMY! XD

I AM HERE WITH A TOTALLY ORGANIC POST ALONG WITH DOZENS OF OTHERS WITH THE SAME SCRIPT AT THE SAME TIME, SAYING THAT I USED TO BE A TOTAL GUN NUT, BUT AFTER THIS TOTALLY ORGANIC AND TOTALLY REAL PSY OP- I MEAN SHOOTING, WE NEED SOME COMMON SENSE GUN CONTROL.

I AM TOTALLY NOT A GLOWNIGGER, ALSO, SEE MY IMAGE OF A GIRL WITH A GUN? BET THAT GOT YOUR ATTENTION.

Attached: 9ae847fd9d231bd18e78cabb742f6303.jpg (1080x1346, 166.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R46zJYUbMdE
youtu.be/iGLJbV5tpg8
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy incel, Batman!

murricans be murricans

the cycle of life goes on

Attached: 1591142388571.jpg (768x960, 57.89K)

>I AM HERE WITH A TOTALLY ORGANIC POST
Upper case says authenticity, well done.

Attached: 1038959_original.jpg (333x333, 25.39K)

Whites make up less than 10% of the global population. That’s including some hispanics and baltic niggers. If tony stark succeeds, we will leave this slave planet behind. Currently what you call the (jews) are going full frontal charge on china and Japan. I wish as one man that I could go back and warn certain people, but that’s neither a possibility nor something I should dwell on. It’s why I embrace accelerationism. Asha Logos is a good start if your new. youtu.be/R46zJYUbMdE [Open]
Also behold a pale horse youtu.be/iGLJbV5tpg8 [Open]
I hate this world I live in. Most do t even look up at the stars at night. Many can’t because they live in cities where you can’t see what’s out there. We forget how small we are in the scheme of things. If you’re a hard core conservative, or a liberal, I’d say do some self reflection. We all all controlled by debt money. When you learn who actually controls that power, you will unknowingly be red pilled. Good luck. They used to say “you’re here forever,” but this place is being over run.

Attached: 0B0D10F9-231C-4FA0-8952-E189858B6F17.jpg (800x665, 177.84K)

i can’t hear you

The hot girl in pic has convinced me to turn in all my guns. Will she have sex with me now?

This. He wouldn't scream it if it wasn't sincere.

>He wouldn't scream it if it wasn't sincere.
Totally agree. Upper case is not mental illness.

End satanic witchcraft in police also known as grooming

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Freemason Texas lawman.jpg (720x808, 241.06K)

Fuck off.

Attached: Chips Handon.jpg (1050x500, 110.02K)

Well if wayne has confirmed this is authentic then it must be.

CIA nigger glowing in the dark as always
Fpwp

You know, this irony kinda makes me believe you aren't a glowie. Where we droppin?

its so obvious when you shills get marching orders.

Attached: 1610057224475.gif (480x270, 3.43M)

Source on the girl?

official sanctioned mass killing weapon of basket weave site always been golf club silly's. Any thing else is a poser normy and very un qui. new rule

>Glock

Not even with a rented dick.

That's Glock Perfection to you, buddy.

MA'AM I HAVE THE OTHER PROBLEM:
I USED TO BE 100% PEACEFUL BUT SUDDENLY WHEN NOBODY WAS LOOKING THE BOARD SNUCK UP AND RADICALIZED ME. I KNOW IT WAS ONE OF YOU, KEPT CALLING THEMSELVES "THE TRUTH" ANYWAY I AM GOING TO GO PLAY MINECRAFT NOW TO CALM DOWN

Attached: 1651109898462.jpg (1024x1024, 186.42K)

Sounds legit.

im not that worried about it OP...All but the newest of newfags can see whats happening...dumbfucking glowniggers are overplaying yet again. would be funny if it wasnt so sad