Is Toxoplasma literally the explanation for all gambling, aggressive driving, etc?

Is Toxoplasma literally the explanation for all gambling, aggressive driving, etc?
Literal brain parasite that comes from cats and infect over 40 million in the US alone.
I'm not even a parasites control the world schizo but this should definitely be something and/or have some type of connection

Attached: Toxoplasma_gondii_tachy.jpg (200x200, 5.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYIbfC9SJvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I definitely have this. Owned an absurd amount of cats my entire life (7 right now) who I kiss and stuff and they get in the little box then get on my bed with shitty paws then I sleep in my bed and my mouth touches the sheets etc.

brain fog, depression, lethargy?
what symptoms do you think you can attribute to it?

yep all of it. and legit schizo (not the "oh look at me im le quirky schizophrenic") kind

oh now here's the crazy part, after i got a "covid" and was sick for 4 weeks, all the symptoms of toxoplasmosis and schizophrenia went away. no more voices, no more of any of that crazy shit. just a clear mind like a normal healthy person. but now 6 months later its all back. maybe prolonged fevers cause a temporary toxoplasmosis die-off?

>for all gambling, aggressive driving, etc?
Why those behaviors?
What would cat-parasite have to do with these behaviors? Parasites do change behaviors but why would your example behaviors be considered suspect?

Gambling is the same skinner box foraging behavior that most animals have.
Aggressive driving is just being a nigger, it is a sign of poor socialization or poor impulse control. It isn't much different from trying to fight someone over a perceived minor slight.

Assuming you were cured, you would not have any immunity and could be reinfected.

You literally can not be affected by toxoplasmosis unless you are a literal aids ridden faggot lmfao

my immune system is probably very low because i never go outside and get no sunlight or vitamin d and am white as a ghost. people have compared me to nosferatu.

No, there are dozens of causes for it and many of them are still going on unnecessarily, but it's all a coincidence.

Still not enough. Lupus won't even give you an infection. AIDS and pregnant women (babies have no immune system) are the only people that can be affected.

>t. vetfag

>What would cat-parasite have to do with these behaviors? Parasites do change behaviors but why would your example behaviors be considered suspect?

well supposedly it removes your ability to gauge danger. for mice this means that they will get killed by cats easier. im not sure why the parasite wants to kill itself though, doesnt make much sense.
it just goes back into the cat to infect a bigger host perhaps?

i hate cats so much.
i have called off relationships with so many women just because they have them, kek.

It has the same biological drive as you and me, reproduce and survive. Getting eaten by another cat infects a new host. Elementary shit.

Yep

how come you dont get rid of them user?
its so gross how they crawl all over you and put their asses in your face.

>Luis Navarro set up a camera in his bedroom after he had trouble breathing whenever he fell into a slumber and discovered his cat was the problem. In pictures posted to Twitter, Mr Navarro's feline can be seen peering at him before climbing up and smothering his face, stifling his breathing.

Attached: https _s3-images.ladbible.com_s3_content_3718cfe75d36548543516d3034fc883d.jpg (648x375, 28.57K)

no just lefties

You can interpret the correlation that schizo risk takers are more likely to infect themselves with a parasite that's related to bad hygiene.

fuck you man

youtube.com/watch?v=RYIbfC9SJvo

You have proven yourself too retarded to have an opinion. Cut your hands off or kill yourself retarded shitskin

Combined with lifelong chronic chemical induced depression, yes.

Attached: serotonin_present.jpg (426x320, 39.57K)

shutup bitch and give me your ketamine

Guess what. Toxoplasma coming from cats is a meme. No experiments have been done to determine if cat ownership likely results in infection. Not everyone is a cat owner, but a lot of people have eaten pork. Pork is a real carrier of toxoplasma and cooking isn't guaranteed to kill it.

I guess if you live in filth and never let your cat outside to take a shit, there's a chance though. Goddamn litter boxes make a house smell like shit. No idea why anyone would want a cat if that was the only choice.

Someone tell me what's more likely: casual contact with trace amounts of shit or eating infected meat

>Most healthy people recover from toxoplasmosis without treatment. Persons who are ill can be treated with a combination of drugs such as pyrimethamine and sulfadiazine, plus folinic acid.

Lmao you have to be a nigger because you can't even fathom elementary level biology. Commit suicide subhuman.

fuck off you muslim cunt

parasite hands typed this

this is the toxoplasmosis speaking through you, the parasites want me to murder and rape you so they can enter a better more chad host like me.