Will Ramos be forgotten as fast as these guys were since he also is not white?

Will Ramos be forgotten as fast as these guys were since he also is not white?

Attached: sdfgd.png (3084x638, 1.6M)

>what about this!!!

Attached: 1651610825309.jpg (300x374, 38.34K)

Just playing by your rules, faggot.

Seeing as he got smoked yeah.

Bot broke

Brandon whatsisface from Buffalo is already forgotten. His name was Brandon wasn't it?

team brown is not capable of remembering anything. thats the point and why they think theyre the good guys. too stupid

No, they've been really pushing hispanics(north/south american)as white really hard, not only in the media but they actually lump them in crime stats.

Nope. He is literally whiter than most Italians, Greeks, and Portuguese in America.

No, No and No.

He looks straight out of apocalypto you fucking blind faggot.

I'll admit he is pasty looking but come on now. He is naturally tan.

Attached: 1653444323459.jpg (606x676, 52.36K)

Well considering his dead and there won't be a trial then yes most likely.

wop
like them? The Portuguese and Greeks I've met have had thick and coarse curly hair with ultra-TURK like bushy eyebrows. And all the Italians from New Jersey have brown people tans. Not golden Scandinavian tans.

Peyton earned a forget-me-quick pass because of discord logs that made glowies sweat

not really, because apart from being a spic he also was a tranny

Attached: tranny.jpg (629x876, 58.79K)

Bushy eyebrows are a med feature that even appears in British/Irish people, I see the Indio influence without a doubt

Do you think all Brits look like Mr Bean? Those are just the ones that descend from the locals who took Roman cock.

Indigenous Britons were similar to the original people of France and northern Spain, many Irish people have dark features and they were only colonized by Nordic people

It's a feature of some, never said most or all

>colin farrell
Again, most Brits, and by Brits I mean English, don't have bushy eyebrows.

>Not golden Scandinavian tans
Come on now...he is literally a shade of light brown. He looks like a typical mestizo and could easily get a deep tan if he spent a significant amount of time under the sun which he clearly did not do.

My grandpa was full Irish and definitely did, as well as an uncle who is 100% aryan

Attached: 367241.jpg (640x937, 173.61K)