What would happen if a mass shooting event took place in which members of the Elite class were victimized by multiple...

What would happen if a mass shooting event took place in which members of the Elite class were victimized by multiple armed shooters which took out famous celebrities, comedians, business magnants, billionaires, televangelists, politicians and streamers?

Attached: 104746241-GettyImages-856536570.jpg (2000x1333, 327.56K)

>What would happen
No thoughts or prayers

They'd probably retaliate and strike back but honestly I would be proud of the heor who helped save the world

it would have to be organized by a group and law enforcement would infiltrate them and stop it. The reason mass shootings work is because it's a nobody killing other nobodies (in the eyes of the government).

Republican baseball game nothing happened

Lol. It would never happen. MKUltra doesn't work against the trainers

Attached: 1651341932579.jpg (1125x1080, 101.67K)

they would call you hitler

The military would be deployed. They have been planning for this awhile already.

it would never happen. the person you are looking for wouldn't kill people, they would make money instead and live comfortably. shooters have low self-esteem and target accessible vulnerable people then either surrender at the first sign of resistance or an hero. to take out elites requires a radical shift in mindset, so far from a traditional shooter. the traditional shooter is copycatting something they previously witnessed. an elite shooter would have to implement new tactics and do it without setting off triggers designed to catch those planning large scale terrorism.

That is what the elites are scared of, they don't care black people kill each other, that will never effect them. But if a one of thier white kids get off the meds, that could effect them.

Attached: F.jpg (1334x750, 56.32K)

I would celebrate and dance

That would never happen though.

Yep, the Feds scope out a lot of retards online.
They caught an ISIS guy that was planning on assassinating George W Bush just today

that would be bigger than 9/11, specially if they do it sumbolically, like kidnapping and finishing them in self made guillotines

It cant happen those faggots are allowed to have security with guns while your average schmuck gets fucked

>multiple le Any Forums face oncels try to kill an elite
>bodyguards and snipers take out the chinless Any Forumstards before even getting close

Attached: 1628392595762.jpg (680x414, 25.81K)

It will never happen. They convinced people to take vaccines. The populace will never wake up.

I actually believe this is predictive programming. Bush has made some slip ups in speeches recently. They’re getting ready to eliminate him. You’ll remember this post when it happens.
Of course they will use it to rape more of your freedoms, but that’s just a useful byproduct in this case

kill the simulation and reboot us again

redpilled

They wouldn't see it coming. The elite have these set up which is why we never see it happen. Look at Vegas anons

Jan 6th... Nobody died (besides the lady) and it was a national tragedy

This thread glows. Never shoot anyone. Never post or joke about killing anyone famous. Never...

Hmmm, that would be interesting to see.

Actually, considering the shooting today, it could be that the school shooting was to cover up the ISIS news?

The most based thread on Any Forums in long time.

STOP GOY ON GOY VIOLENCE

booba

Attached: 272151275_513574070091927_4580546608016511352_n.jpg (1080x1350, 214.72K)

>streamers
Just fucking kys

Attached: they fear the truth.png (665x617, 54.7K)

If it happened, real change would take place. But it won't happen, because real change never happens.

will never happen because feds work for the elite class.

>What would happen
other than me applauding?

>What would happen if a mass shooting event took place in which members of the Elite class

Breivik already happened.

There’s a mass shooting happening!, stop the concert and turn on all lights.
I school mate of mine was at this event, they both died a short time later in a traffic accident near their home

Attached: thup.gif (360x315, 145.48K)

National Holiday