How pissed will libtards be when someone tells them about the weekly mass shootings in Chicago?

Attached: Screenshot_20220524-205707_Chrome.jpg (1080x534, 225.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/walk-the-way
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1422135622063.jpg (600x375, 38.75K)

they know about it, they just don't give a fuck and why should they? Niggers don't care either. No one does. It's just nature really, and lefties understand that. Black lives don't matter and everyone fucking knows it. It's why they have to lie and say they do matter so much. You don't need to do that with other groups because it's just taken for granted.

no one cares about niggers in gangs shooting each other

Wait when they learn dozens of kids overdose every day on fentynal.

Attached: maddow rights.jpg (960x689, 73.71K)

>our children
?

Feels good

Not at all because they don't think critically, some are barely sentient.

>You got those kids
I didn't do shit you low IQ spic.

>caring what a dog fucker says

If you're pro immigration you got those kids killed. You imported niggers, not me faggot

>someone else killed these kids so you must be disarmed
no
kill yourself

Just wait a year or two and they'll call us racist for only caring about the white mass shooters and not the black ones in Detroit and chicago

I wish they would just admit they want guns banned. Nothing short of complete disarming will appease them. Then they'll demand we give up our knives next.

Part and parcel of living in a city, silly!

Those aren't mass shootings, they are gang related violence.

Pretty sure that’s the point of the slogan. Black lives don’t matter, but they should matter. Anyway Nigger. Big breathers watching

Attached: 22B1AA17-DA00-41F6-9B6E-5C8284B832B6.jpg (2048x1536, 482.3K)

Commies get the rope first

>same tired argument
Don't they realize this shit doesn't work?

>If you're against gun control you're not "pro-life"
I'm not, Chunk.
Overturning RvW is still good to me though.

Twitter screenshots should be banned

She eats the ass of that hog blonde girlfriend of hers. The stink out of that.

That mf is a dual citizen bad actor. He’s a terrorist. Immigration was a mistake after 1800. Every kid that died was brought here illegally by politicians. Illegal immigrants and the politicians are the problem that needs curbed.

Hand related shootings make up the overwhelming majority of both shootings and mass shootings. They don’t publicize those and shill incidents like this one when the body count is literally just the average weekend tally for Chicago alone. They also won’t discuss how Democratic prosecutors let criminals walk on firearms related charges to include shootings.

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/walk-the-way

>how many children

Attached: 1653443659686.png (500x620, 469.81K)

His skin is the color of shit, as was everyone who was involved in the shooting.

Found on Road Dead

Attached: ford.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

>but they should matter
Why? They don't matter in Africa, and they don't matter to blacks in the US either. So why should they matter to anyone else? The sparrows in my yard get picked off by hawks but I don't freak out because that's nature.