My Mom is taking a nasal swab Covid test tomorrow

She's getting surgery in a week. She made the appointment over a month in advanced and they waited til now to tell her she needs to rape her nose. They intentionally waited so she would go along with it. Please help me! She won't listen to me and cancel it. Any tips for faking them out/pretending to take it?

Attached: Naso_swab_Jess-002crop-970x776.jpg (970x776, 132.7K)

>my mom
its a test, not a vaccine. 18+ to be on this board.

I used to get swabbed everyday, and then down to twice a week, for work. It's a 5 second swab that is just mildly uncomfortable. It's actually more effort to try to fake or get out of it compared to just actually doing it

Fuck you glownigger! KYS

Attached: 1552176485301.png (500x603, 145.89K)

OP, you're fighting a losing battle unless she's getting surgery for some inane shit like enlarging her boobs.

>pcr test
this is the one that can trigger false positives, but I got one once at a hospital and they didn't send me to the slaughterhouse so you might be in the clear.

You should rub scorpion pepper juice on her dildo

The swab nose test is another way to vaxx the population, and its the most dangerous one. Look up the people that have died when the swab broke their brain barrier. Save your family.

Libera te tuteme

Not worried about false positives. Worried about what's on the swab. Spike proteins, morgellons, who the fuck knows?

Doesn't matter. The only reason they keep those "tests" in a hermetically sealed package but then store the used test swabs in a standard ziplock or twist container is because the test swab itself has vaccine genetic material in it. The swab was an excuse to "vaccinate" noncompliant people as well as vaccine compliant. This is the only reason SCOTUS struck down the mandate and left testing mandates in place. I've seen more people who opted for weekly testing get sick or complain of heart pain more than any vaxxed workers at my job. Pray for your mom.

Attached: infection.png (500x365, 175.37K)

Hydra vulgaris

>It's actually more effort to try to fake or get out of it compared to just actually doing it
No shit! Thanks for stating the obvious.

Triple vaxxed dad just tested positive for the memepox. This is after he gave me and my bro shit for not taking it.

It's a fucking q-tip in a plastic bag. It does nothing. the v@x needs to be at like -8 degrees Celsius to stay potent.

Unironically, and I mean this whole heartedly. TAKE YOUR MEDS NIGGER

Cancel the surgery 5 mins before. Turnabout is fair play. They are obviously untrustworthy and lukely will jab her while shes under anasthesia.

kike

There are things that wake up inside the swabs when exposed to living tissue. Dont believe the feds

I understand that. I wish she would listen, but now she's angry with me and saying I'm being selfish. I wasn't happy to hear about it over the phone, but she's misreading my reactions and now wants to take the test even more. It's demented. No matter how straight you are with women the always turn your words into a mind game. I'll pray, but I've been praying every night to God for over a year that he protects my family from the shots and tests. I'm hoping he intervenes.

I want it cancelled now, but she won't listen. What do I do? Let her die under her "trust God" mentality?

Never vaxxed, took a test back in 2021 and got nothing. You're a fucking loony and you need to wake the fuck up to that reality.

Sabotage, obviously.

On a day where people are being exceptionally dumb, why even bother?

World's a sad place.

I was in the hospital a few months ago and I had to take those stupid tests, but I just said "no".

I've never been schwab since the pandemic started.

Attached: 1652311606815.jpg (719x1280, 79.84K)

Get her a life insurance policy. That way you can be a NEET.

They just use a short q-tip now, it's not even uncomfortable. Stop freaking out and worry about helping your mom recover from surgery.

You're larping too much, my friend.