Do left-wing women really hate right-wing men? that hasn't been my experience

do left-wing women really hate right-wing men? that hasn't been my experience

Attached: file.png (705x592, 100.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/ukkyub/im_grateful_for_my_husband_today_and_im_sorry/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not if they're handsome.

just tell them on the first date. all women respect that kind of frankness. say "i'm political, i vote republican, i think NPR and MSNBC is garbage propaganda, i own guns, and if you aren't ok with me teaching our hypothetical future children how to shoot this date is over".

works every time.

Who gives a shit about w*mens feelings on reddit

> left wing women
> children
kek
these cunts have no eggs left. they are old cat women.

Attached: finestein.jpg (620x637, 321.03K)

Two x chromosomes doesn't have the type of women you want

Attached: 1653004457335.jpg (1024x508, 110.42K)

>goes on unhinged tirade against men
>oh, i'm married to a man, teehee

Nice self-post, quim. Now tell me, without guns, how do you expect to physically best just about any man, including lanklets and kikes (who are most of your simping audience) when he wants to forcefully take you?

There were no 'fragile boys' in your DMs. You made sock accounts and wrote your own hate, then sent yourself your own plebbit medals of retardation. Accelerate.

This. Not to sound conceited or vain, but I am handsome, tall and fit and have banged many leftoid women. Some would see my copy of mein kampf of the bookshelf and would seethe a little but literally would still be sucking my dick within an hour.

They really don't have any morality, because they inherently don't understand what morals are. A moral to a woman is just something that is convenient to their image in any particular moment. This is why they are so wildly inconsistent.

>reddit 2xchromosomes
not even joking when I say it is more likely that poster is a man than a woman

It does seem like most women are lefties these days. It's hard to find a right wing woman and if you do, they know their worth so they go with gigachad

my dick goes deep and hard

Not true, they fucking love being hate fucked.

If you get a moderate one you can swing there oppinions in about 3 months to make a better citizen too.

LOL, that really is the top post on /r/twoxchromosomes right now.

Attached: Reddit.png (999x693, 847.64K)

Her husband is a fat slobby guy who plays video games all day and doesn't work. What kind of mess is she where that's the best she can do?

reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/ukkyub/im_grateful_for_my_husband_today_and_im_sorry/

>Women are your highest prize
God and self-knowledge is my highest prize. Keep coping.

Attached: 1633820843548.jpg (602x666, 102K)

> he just doesn't get to vote

Same thing I always tell my wife when I make fun of her. "You hate the fact you love me." L7 had a song about this and it will never not be true about women.

This.
Women only believe in babies, everything else is just distraction

They only 'hate' us on the internet, for internet points. IRL, they can't resist anyone truly right-wing: fit, confident, and responsible. The rare women that do hate us are typically aged femcels/fatcels. They really do hate us, just as much as they hate everything else that has obvious inherent value.

My wife claims to be a Liberal,and I am a Nazi. Be married 30 years in Sept. Bitches are stupid don't pay any attention to their feckless drivel.

every girl ive fucked was a liberal and they all knew i was racist bad boy
you just gotta realize your liberal competitors are so boring and tame, they dry up pussies.

This is because leftism is inherently feminine. The massive rise of leftism we're experiencing is a direct result of feminism growing out of control. Yet, there still exists a biological craving for strength, and women are mostly powerless against it. For a dating strategy, you need to just accept that you'll have to gaslight any potential wives into your worldview. They're women, they're easily manipulatable.

>caring about what an ugly seething blue haired fatty thinks

The left has absolute control over government and all forms of public life. So I’m going to have to say, “not my problem.”

Attached: 1651362937125.png (550x1800, 821.06K)

This, women will say and act in completely different ways.

based. i was loudly talking on the train tonight about how WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY and a woman who goes walking down a dark alley late at night deserves it.

many normies were visibly uncomfortable, then i started explaining how we dont live in a high trust society, and then when the lights go out, most people on this train arent going to last a month.

ACCELERATE.

>More and more of you will be friendzoned. Rejected. Dumped. Alone.

lol, lmao

Attached: 1580945622176 Large.jpg (656x656, 99.37K)

Based, i made one wear my MAGA hat to school for a day, she lasted till noon because of all the bullying and harassment she endured,

>She was Black.

Ok but I don't remember asking

i hope a nigger caps this bitch, her kids, and that faggot cuck husband.

Solved saving the kids and purging roasties from the teaching profession.
Don't waste a crisis. Capture institutions. Accelerate

imagine caring about what a left wing woman "thinks"

>54
>want someday
I hope she's right with God
>spiritual
oh nvm

A bitch is always going to have an opinion until you curl her toes.

> everyone who politically disagrees with me is a rapist who wants to kill children
How do people type this out and not realise how stupid they sound?

>you NEED us
My last relationship was two years ago; now I just have time to do fun shit that I couldn’t do back then. I’d bet that this screed was written by a ham planet that gladly accepts whatever male attention they can get lmao.

Attached: D1154E0F-51F4-488E-9C89-ACBA215D1D7C.jpg (690x1024, 91.99K)

Imagine the smell

no don't do that

They hate them online to gain points but they will be the first to happily tongue clean my asshole

Couple things.

Firstly, oxytocin production is absolutely weakened by birth control (if not outright halted). Without that hormone, women cannot pairbond. It is physically impossible for them to feel bonded connection to lovers. This promotes fling culture. Turns out, the body recognizes that you can't have kids and turns those childrearing functions like love and affection and support of a partner dead off.

The other aspect is because women are now unable to create proper pairs from these chemicals injected into them, they see it as a failure of the men they're interested in rather than something else because no one tells them the downsides of the chemical they're injecting. Women do not want to date leftist men if they can help it. Leftist men are leftovers, generally submissive individuals that are utterly incompatible with the concept of masculinity. This means these multiple women who are unable to pairbond see it as a type of rejection from more suitable men simply because the "magic" is not there. They end up hating these men because of a similar sour grapes phenomenon. "How dare you not have the magic I wanted in this relationship." Etc.

Politicians take full swing advantage this crap and politicize genders. They've been doing it for decades now and we're seeing the sadistic impact of such. Right wing rhetoric is focused solely on facts without emotion, while left wing is emotion without facts.

In the end you have a compounding issue. These women who think the way in OPs pic, they aren't going to go out and date a basedboy blue checkmark. They are lashing out because the quality men they want is considered going against the herd and for women the herd is all that matters.

they crave for our fascist hard big cock, they just cope on reddit

>freelance writer who posts on r/antiwork

Railing gash wasn't fun? All you got to do to have a woman is to be a good tard wrangler.

are you reading that thread? Lmao theres a lot of hate there. Although i agree theyll yell and right long blog posts but still walk into the other room and suck their white boyfriends dick

Yep. No matter how abhorrent my position is a woman will rationalize it if she is attracted to me. Women will “agree to disagree” more often than not.

Women fuck men they hate
Women don't fuck nice men or creepy men

There's a reason openly right-wing men have more sex