Can zoomer's be any more useless?

Can zoomer's be any more useless?

Attached: driver's licese.jpg (923x703, 84.2K)

A man without a car in 2022 is like a man without a horse in 1899. You are a cuckold.

Fuel costs more per galleon than the minimum wage.
What do you expect mutt?

to be fair its the most difficult time in history to get a drivers license, add internet addiction/low attention span

All shooters drove to their location. Ban cars, problem solved.

It's not. That test is extremely easy, and so is the ride-along. They don't even require you to parallel park.

Personal cars are essentially useless in metro areas like San Fran and New York. There’s always public transportation.

Just move to a walkable city.

while it's easy to make fun of zoomers, the last thing i'd do is blame them for any of the current start of affairs

The 19 and under age range in America is over 70% non-white. So these are mostly spic and nigger orcs who don't have licenses. They don't matter.
Many spics just drive around illegally in the States and the punishment is not that harsh if caught.

Attached: 1635711796213.jpg (553x553, 49.93K)

The main reason to get a drivers license as a teen was so you could go hang out with friends. Kids do that online now. Cars are expensive, why would they want to slave away at a minimum wage job to support a car that doesn't do much to improve their lives?

I mean, to be fair, I didn't get a license for a while after being legal because I didn't have a car, and I saw it as "What's the point of getting bullets if you don't have a gun?"
Then college rolled around and I knew I'd need a car, so I got a license.

either way the system is designed to phase out cars, there is incentive for young people to never get a drivers license, Public transport, ebike/escooters even driverless cars one day

I'm 28 and don't have a license due to crippling fear of driving.

>t. mom's basement

Most states have ridiculous requirements. In my state you have to pay hundreds of dollars for a driving school.

Not to mention the world is physically melting. Oh, I forgot, it's all a hoax right? These statistics are a good thing but carry on, I won't change your mind.

in my state you literaly can not get a drivers liscence before 18 no matter what...
> why does this generation have problems that we created, forced onto them, and then forcibly prevent them from solving?
kill yourself, faggot.

>bought my first car in '78
>still purrs
Remember, nobody can get laid in the back of an iPhone.

Good, there's already too many people on the road. People under 21 years of age should be weight restricted to motorcycles and cars under 1300 pounds so when they inevitably fuck up being stupid the carnage isn't as bad and mostly self inflicted.

zoomer here. it was impossible to do drivers ed/ take a driving test at the DMV for the last 2 years. maybe you should try using your head sometimes

the train revolution is coming. your impractical personal vehicle will be a quaint toy of the past, like the chariot or the flintlock. the future is now old man

In UK, there's hardly any need for a car. The shops are only a short bike/walk away.

in my state you cannot get an actual liscence until you are 18. you an get a learners permit if you spend hundreds on a course, have your parents in your car while you drive for over a hundred hours in the day, in the night, and in the snow, and then you still have to wait until your 18 to be grantex an actual liscence which again costs hundreds of dollars.
and you HAVE to have a liscence to own a vehicle. they will literaly tow your car out of your driveway if it comes back as being registered to an unliscenced owner.
if you park a car on the street it better be insured which again costs hundreds of dollars (starts out at tripple the rate for anyone between 18-25, and you literaly cannot get insurance unless your 18.) because if you dont have insurance they will tow your car from infront of your house.
teenagers make minimum wage, dude.
gas, insurance, the vehicle itself, liscencing, plates, registration, maintenance, taxes, fees, emissions, et cetera...
what a fuckin moron.

Kek, I've had a drivers license since 1987 but Zoomers might as well be basement dwellers. Other than going away to college to run up crippling debt, most don't have any real motivation to get out of the house.

>a used shitbox is $10k
>gas is $2/L
>insurance is a ripoff for young people
>traffic is awful
>road infrastructure is crumbling
>the best jobs can be done from home
>a personal chauffeur can be summoned with the click of a button
>all food can be delivered
>any product can be purchased from home and delivered same day

Gee, I wonder why they don't want to drive?

A very large portion of them can't even figure out what set of genitals they have, much less how to use them. Getting laid doesn't motivate them. The boys have less testosterone than their grandfathers.

Everything you wrote was wrong. You are delusional and spineless - which are the predominant traits of the zoomer generation so at least you're not alone.

Yeah, England is the size of Minnesota. What does that have to do with the US?

It's not 1970s anymore grandpa. The world has moved on.

H-How big are American Cars ?

Because it's expensive as fuck now and barely needed (at least in UK)

All my local driving schools now charge £45 an hour. When you are working a shitty job and at uni then there is no way I'm paying for that shit. I also know a driving instructor and he has told me the driving schools he works with are planning to raise to about £55-60 an hour in October.

We really need a market correction through another recession - that shit is long overdue. Then you have the fact energy bills are magnifying by like 5x in some places in October.

Attached: 1645642684706.jpg (720x840, 58.25K)

>so you can hang out with friends
yeah just spend thousanda of dollars so you can get pulled over and imprisoned for having too many people in your car, and no legal gaurdian because your under 18 and that means your not allowed to have passengers in your car.
vehicle gets impounded, you go to jail, your parents get a fine...
fucking boomer idiots have no idea what its like.
in 1974 minimum wage adjusted for true rate of inflation (increase to money supply) at a rate of 2$ per hour in 1974 would be equivalent to over 47$ an hour in 2022.
fucking idiots, dude. blind leading the blind.
this aswell. the DMV has been fucking closed for 2 years. you have to do everything online, which you physicaly cannot do for the tests to get the liscence.
there was i shit you not more rail road laid for horse drawn cariages in the early 1900s in a single county of california than all railroad in all of american for all purposes combined today.
that phase is already over.

Strange considering the kids I watched grow up enjoyed Cub Scouts and Rambo. Once Nirvana and all that gangster rap bullshit happened in the 90s, kids started acting like weak little shits.
Not even church can save them now.

FOOL THAT YOU ARE, YOU HAVE PLACED YOUR PRIDE IN AN OBSOLETE COMMODITY. YOU ARE THE LAST MAN STANDING CLUTCHING ONTO YOUR PENNY-FARTHING

In 1978 when that user got his first car, they were the size of small yacht. Note that pic related is the two door model. A four door car would be even bigger.

Attached: used-ford-crown-victoria-1978-31881487_0___Selected.jpg (800x600, 95.71K)

THE ONE TRUE REDPILL

Attached: FBn37NPUYAQ97HY.jpg (1280x995, 185.66K)

you have to pay taxes on your car
>wrong
it is required by law to have insurance on your car
>wrong
you have to take a class to get your lerning permit
>wrong

this fucking boomer is the most idiotic and retarded nigger i have ever fucking encountered
hey, boomer... kill yourself. nobody loves you, or even likes you anyway.

this

The car I take into town is an Acura Legend; which is perfect for every day things.
>If you have to ask THIS FAR into the 21st century how 'big' old-school American cars are, when you are already on the internet.
Boy I tell'ya hwut.

>in 1974 minimum wage adjusted for true rate of inflation (increase to money supply) at a rate of 2$ per hour in 1974 would be equivalent to over 47$ an hour in 2022.
>fucking idiots, dude. blind leading the blind.
Why would you post something so obviously incorrect? Minimum wage in 1974 was indeed $2.00. Adjusting for inlfation, that's $11.73 in current dollars. Not over $47. Stop reading plebbit shit. You destroy your credibility posting shit like this. Also many of your responses show you didn't fully read what you replied to or simply didn't understand it. Once again, this doesn't make you look very intelligent or well informed.

>to be fair its the most difficult time in history to get a drivers license
Reason being? Driving is easy
t. only 3 points off chad

> I'm 28 and don't have a license due to crippling fear of driving
rampant faggotry

>zoomer's
>'