You stupid idiots all sit here while they assassinate civilization

All you fools are sitting here arguing about fake shooting and trannies. Meanwhile the scumbags at the top are deliberately trying to crash civilization because they have all been drinking the kool-aid that the world is going to collapse in the immediate future.

They don't care about elections or whether you want to go along. Those fools really think they need to crash the system now to 'save the world'.

They are trying to cut off petroleum use RIGHT NOW. They are trying to reduce everyones carbon footprint RIGHT NOW. They are trying to cut people off from using any form of energy RIGHT NOW. Get what, geniuses? Heat in the winter is energy. Cooking your food is energy. Civilization is energy.

They don't fucking care about elections or getting caught or any of that. They have themselves been the subjects of prolonged brainwashing psy-ops. They think they will still be the elite and everyone else is expendable as long as they save the planet.

What are you idiots going to do with no electricity and no oil? That means no power for your magical electric cars, but also no lubricants. It means no clothes made from petroleum products. No plastic water pipes. No nothing. Is there anything around you that wasn't made using plastic? Probably not.

innovativewealth.com/inflation-monitor/what-products-made-from-petroleum-outside-of-gasoline/

Attached: flag.png (1910x818, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/walk-the-way
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gukurahundi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What are you idiots going to do with no electricity and no oil?
Meet the Lord

The jews are parasites who can exist in the shade of simmering chaos. The moment it boils over they're dead.

Every country reaches a boiling point where people start talking to each other instead of minding their business and then it immediately comes out how the local jew has systematically taken advantage of every single one of them. Then they're hunted down and killed or expelled en mass. That process is about to happen on the whole earth. And they know it's coming.

Don't get too attached to that idea. The lazy fools that let the bad guys take over are not likely to be popular with the Lord.

soundcloud.com/rhymingforreasons/walk-the-way

i used to think that. but look at zimbabwe. they had a halfway decent country when mugabe took over. he destroyed zimbabwe/rhodesia. At no one point did the people ever rise up against him. If there could be said to be a point where people had 'had enough' there, it is clear that point is beyond the point of their own deaths and the complete pillaging of the country.

The same with Argentina. It used to be a halfway decent country. Now it is a third world shit hole and everyone has just rode all the way down without doing a single thing about it.

You can't just sit there and tell yourself fairy tales about how when it gets bad enough people will do something.

nobody speak, nobody gets choked

Speak for yourself faggot. Youre not doing anything either

God this board is such worthless fucking dogshit

>What are you idiots going to do
What the fuck are YOU going to do, shithead?

>deliberately trying to crash civilization
Good, lord knows white people aren't ever gonna do anything about these cocksucking jews but the niggers are basically xenomorphs that are placated by gibs and once the food is gone its cowabunga baby, I can't wait.

good eye

dumbass wt u want us to do. we need leaders ready to organize and bring about actual challenge to the status quo. go out irl and start op fagget instead pf wasting calories typing out your shitpost. you need to build a following in the real world if you want to change it go speak your mind in publoc

ah yes, just like how they all rose up against the gukurahundi.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gukurahundi

Most of the dead were shot in public executions, often after being forced to dig their own graves in front of family and fellow villagers

The anime babe with bright eyes says it's not our problem who are we to disagree

Attached: InterestingCap.png (439x244, 112.64K)

>the niggers will be killed by the government and then you'll die
Works for me desu not like there's a future in this shithole country anyway.

waahh, why won't someone lead me and organize me and challenge the status quo for me?

organize me harder daddy.

If you increase your smugness and hysteria a little more then you'll change things for the better.

So you just made this thread to screech and fling shit like a monkey while you yourself, do nothing.

Very very typical of Any Forums

Attached: 1621306159120.jpg (600x936, 62.51K)

I like how you never answered my question, you little chickenshit, yet you sit there and judge other's lack of explanation of their plan of action. You reek of matzoh and latkes, rabbi. Kill yourself now.

do you think when the pilgrims got off the boat and were standing in the underbrush, they were like, 'looking good. let's head over to the welfare office for our ebt and section 8.'? the future is what energetic people make of it.

if all you lazy fools just sit around you are going to get whatever someone wants to give you. if you want something different, then you are going to have to get up and go outside to get it.

>do you think when the pilgrims got off the boat BLAH BLAH BLAH I REFUSE TO SAY WHAT I'M GONNA DO THIS IS ABOUT YOU
Kill. Yourself. Faggot.

Gotta get inside their problem reaction solution loop by offering our own solution and riding the reaction they cultivate.
Like so:

>you're lazy for not throwing your life away so the 85-95% of the population views you as a piece of shit when you get railroaded and deemed a nazi by the jewish media
Ah and I guess that makes you a bona fide thug ass nigga then for being a smug faggot with zero stated strategies on the internet then huh?

He's fucking hiding from the question of what he's going to do. There is no more glowing kike thread on Any Forums right now.

questions are usually indicated by a particular kind of mark.

i want you to get up and go outside and do something.

i am doing things, but it is an unfortunate fact of life that most of the time you need to have more than one person show up to get something done, even if most of them aren't really doing anything, or only pitching in a little bit here and there.

In Malcolm X's autobiography he talks about how they put in a scare into the cops just by having a bunch of Nation of Islam guys show up and stand outside the police station. They didn't even do anything. Just the sight of some black guys that were organized enough to show up and look like they had some minimal discipline was all it took. I guarantee you none of those guys were leaders or had any big ideas or anything. But they at least showed up.

>bitching about punctuation
>let's talk about you not me
>i'm doing shit but let's not talk about what it is

Attached: kys.gif (407x405, 317.01K)

see? this guy is at least thinking.

You're hiding from me, kike. Coward.

>DOOOO SOMETHING!!!!
>Like what?
>.......

>All you fools are sitting here arguing about fake shooting and trannies.
Trannies are part of it you fucking idiot. They're literally trying to set up mass castration of children. What do you think that leads to?

And their attempts to ban guns is so they can more easily kill us. It's all connected. The only response to all these problems is revolution.

Kill yourself.

In two weeks he'll have turned ireland into the alcoholic ginger version of israel, trust the plan.