The United States Government just killed 14 elementary school children just so it could have more power

The United States Government just killed 14 elementary school children just so it could have more power

You might even say they were sacrificed

Attached: FeelsWeirdMan.png (512x468, 190.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMOiftYNwk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derailment_(thought_disorder)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this really what you people believe? Like you really believe the US government killed these people? Like in the real world? You're actually all this detached from humanity and the human race?

Attached: 1652837584078.jpg (750x579, 345.69K)

What a gay response from a faggot redditard

If it's true that our government is killing people and doing all the shit you say then all the more reason we need to take away the disproportionate voting power of the white uneducated MAGA hillbilly. You idiots got 68 times as much voting power as everyone else so if evil people are being elected you're the ones responsible

Attached: republicans.jpg (1216x1686, 279.05K)

its up to 20 now

Jupiter and Mars are close, boys

>The United States Government
Interesting theory, do you have any proof to support it?

t. devout servant of the blood god.

>believe in the left and right, goy
ok, kike-fed. kys.

Attached: 1652925289621.png (1235x673, 343.67K)

Get the fuck out of here faggot. Why did you stop seeking the truth after 9/11?

many such cases

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMOiftYNwk

Attached: 0F12118C-4689-474E-A450-55CF27BFDDB9.gif (298x432, 1M)

You know we make threads like these just so we can identify faggots ike you

Fuck off back to plebbit

Attached: DDB6DC34-A2F7-4462-9C37-663E9D8CA20B.png (170x255, 45.29K)

Voting for a president is like having a favorite pro wrestler

>(you)

Attached: 1958587992594.webm (600x336, 1.4M)

They know that the shootings won't give them gun control. I think it's about helping the dems who are going to face anuddah shoah in the midterms.

>he United States Government just killed 14 elementary school children just so it could have more power
that sounds very tyrannical don't you think?
too bad there's nothing millions of armed patriots could do against this.

Attached: Capture.jpg (939x272, 30.65K)

To Moloch?

I'm gonna assume that you're actually completely sucking on the government's cock and aren't baiting for a minute and I'm going to tell you to go read up on COINTELPRO, MKULTRA, the siege at Waco, and the siege at Ruby Ridge. The US government hasn't been afraid to spill a little domestic blood in order to push policy or even just petty departmental revenge in basically a century.

Yeah of course the government would never do something like that.
Like in all human history they EVER did good deeds, dont? Like everytime.

OK, I've read up on all those things and I still don't believe in your lazy schizo nonsense. Seethe about it.

Republicans are banning child murder via abortion, so they gotta boost those sacrificial numbers somehow.

Look I support the 2A as much as the next guy but it's time to admit that there's a problem. You simply don't need an Assault Rifle-15 to hunt deer.

Attached: 1646887957684.png (994x989, 588.65K)

>again with the dumbfuck Senate pic
You only complain about that because lefties dont have a majority there.

It's not a matter of whether governments have done bad things. It's a matter of whether they DID do THIS bad thing.

Now here's my reading material for you:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derailment_(thought_disorder)

>Is this really what you people believe?
Kinda yes, like the deep state shadow government.
Look at this
Fast and Furious.

I'm almost sure every shooting is 100% fake since years ago.

Almost nobody should vote, people are so retarded they can't spot an obvious sociopath or check the background of a known criminal before voting for him.

I'm thinking they also want to use it as an off-ramp from the tranny coddling once they realized how disgusting everyone else sees them

Attached: 1645762206581.jpg (1024x673, 50.74K)

beto

It's night time here and I can see you glowing in the dark niggwr

Nobody wants to be the scapegoat

Think of the children

Why the government WOULDN'T do shit like that? Are you retarded?
Government are made of people. Theres of fuckers and evil people there also. Even theres studies that points that fhe government is disproportionate full of psychopaths.

But somehow, they cannot plan a false flag to take out guns from population what LOGICALLY gives them more power. No, they will never do something like that.

The good news is the kids are OK. They are getting a first class ticket to Israel

Attached: 1652589571281m.jpg (1024x586, 91.66K)

Didn't a glowies daughter groom Chris chan to do what he did?

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Ephesians 6:12