Is the pain of labor exaggerated?

I know there are some bad cases but generally do femoids claim it's worse than it is for the usual manipulative reasons?

Attached: hospital-woman-labor-pushes-give-birth-stages-of-labor-ss-Feature.jpg (1500x840, 147.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/brsI6z13Su8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s pretty bad but not as bad as I’d thought it would be. My labor was 17 hours. True most annoying part was just not being able to get comfortable enough to really rest.

Just give birth in a pool, it's probably like 35% easier.

post them

youtu.be/brsI6z13Su8

fake and gay

This is so retarded. Not only is that gross and unhygienic (nothing says welcome to the world like inhaling shit water and getting bacterial pneumonia on your first day of life) humans are land animals. The whole water birth in a kiddie pool thing is 100% woo buffoonery.

Attached: 38FBA929-1B9D-44E7-9899-9FB6AE854E59.jpg (1170x1406, 1.16M)

Okay, but are you going to post your tits?

Women produce a hormone to forget how painful it was.

>humans are land animals.
then why are our fingers webbed?

Attached: simple-incomplete-syndactyly-after-surgery1-780x439.jpg (780x439, 149.33K)

Would you want your wife or mother posting her boobs on here? Be honest
Explain what use you get out of your webbed fingers everyday that makes you think you’re actually amphibious?

they're basically squeezing a watermelon through their pussy OP

This too. You really just remember the best moments.

I never understood why the nurses have to come in the room every hour after delivery. They don’t let people rest at all and it’s fucking annoying.

Congrats

i didnt say we are amphibious, just that you shouldnt be as confident as you are, about things you don't know anything about.

it was like taking a really big shit, i fucked a nigger so it looked like one too

Did you have epidural?

>Is the pain of labor exaggerated?
I think that women buy the bullshit they are somehow better at managing pain than men. Childbirth is a perfectly normal process. It has happened for thousands of generations, or we wouldn't all be here. It can't be debilitating.

So?

Is it a boy?
Don't tell me you had him circumcised.

>I never understood why the nurses have to come in the room every hour after delivery.
It's a liability thing.

Who cares. Only thing men need to know is to not under any circumstances be present for the birth.

Did you have a BM? I hear that happens a lot.

>Only thing men need to know is to not under any circumstances be present for the birth.
No, you need to be there because someone needs to make decisions. You can't trust the mother or the medical community.

A baby isn’t usually the size of a watermelon. If it is then it’s a cesarean.

A great percentage of people died during it before modern medicine.

well, imagine having a a cantaloupe shoved up your butthole for hours

I get it because they check vitals on mom and baby plus bleeding and stuff to make sure their bases are covered for discharging you but yeah it’s extremely annoying.
Thanks
No
Yes and no we didn’t

According to the most honest roastie i ever knew generally yes.

i'm used to non-agribusiness watermelons that are a normal size

>A great percentage of people died during it before modern medicine.
Define great. You write and
>imply
it's more than half. If that's the case, we wouldn't all be here.

A pussy is meant to have a baby come out of it you dumb faggot

STFU. Water births work just fine. To each their own. You don't want one, pound sand and keep your opinion to yourself.

I didn’t actually Im one of the lucky ones

>Only thing men need to know is to not under any circumstances be present for the birth
why? are you afraid of seeing your wife shit or something?

Attached: 1572606721433.png (657x527, 25.28K)

Oh I see

I understand being in a warm bath to ease labor pains but actually giving birth in the water makes no sense. It doesn’t.

Often, women tear from their vagina to their asshole. Apparently, the pain of contractions is so much worse they can't even feel their vagina tearing. Tells me what I need to know.

It's different with everyone. If labor is induced then it's usually very painful because it's an unnatural process. If there are no complications prior to labor and she's able to labor naturally, then it's usually easier.

it’s nothing you’ll ever have to worry about.

once every year or two, maybe. normally it has to feel good for average-sized dicks

>posts on Any Forums
>spreads her sludge tier genes
grim

My wife had to get induced with a Cooks catheter and was on pitocin for several hours and never took any pain meds and never had an epidural. I was her coach. We used something called the Bradley Method. 97% of women give birth without pain medication using it

Attached: 36465727._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg (1200x630, 48.76K)

A woman will never know the pain of getting kicked in the testicles.

If it were that bad, nobody would have more than one child.
I burned my arm pretty severely as a child. I was in pain for at least a week and had to wear burn cream, bandages and plain white long sleeve shirts for months. I won't do that again.

Easier cleanup afterwards.

Attached: 1635198101359.gif (328x328, 1.48M)

It’s not pain per say at that point but extreme pressure. I had a small labial year that required a stitch and I wouldn’t have known unless I was told.

It probably sucks. If I was a female I would be terrified ..Then again , Im pretty sure mother has put some failsafes in them because they all do it and they all seem fine. As a matter of fact, a majority of mothers goes trough it more than once (wich I say is an indicator that points towards - "Its not the end of the world and totally worth it". Worth to remember also is your not the one thats worth it. Its their kid thats worth and their mommy-kiddie-bond.
And thats actually perfectly fine.

I've heard both pregnancy and labor can damage your teeth (mineral leeching and then from tooth clenching during birth). is it true? also any pussy tearing? the bottom of my vagina opening has a stretch of skin that's pretty tight and can get messed up during sex. i thought if i ever gave birth it would probably rip straight open.

you know the rule

Newborns need to cool off. They shouldn't be given a cap right after birth

oh, it gets better. sometimes they'll fucking cut through the perineum with scissors to make room

Did you only have one baby? Are further babies easier?