We must ban Anime and Troons

This is a mental health issue. There are a million of these insane little faggots running around and they all need to be put in hospitals and drugged.

Anime causes degeneracy and destroys minds.
Trannism is a scourge.

Attached: 1653436347841.jpg (732x1279, 770.56K)

Can we keep action anime? I kinda like Bebop and Trigun.

Just because all troons love anime, does not mean all anime lovers are troons

Just ban America and the world would be fine without it.

wrong

Japan isn't having these same issues. Sounds like Americans are just too retarded to handle it.

reditors and trannies hate anime

in fact this thread is a ancient reddit that used to make Any Forums switch their stance on things

>Any Forums likes thing X
>Any Forums hates reddit
>reddit starts saying thing X is reddit in order to force Any Forums stop enjoying thing X

Attached: anti-anime 3.png (2966x1812, 3.9M)

Which part?

explain how VOTOMS would turn someone into a faggot
baste trigun enjoyer

Attached: chinese.girl.cartoon.gif (500x365, 965.07K)

For once OP isn't a faggot. If you look at Japans birth rate it's declining due to younger generations using anime as an alternative to cope with reality than not finding happiness in spiritual belief in Allah.

>We must ban Guns.
>This is a mental health issue. There are a million of these insane little gunowners unning around and they all need to be put in hospitals and drugged.

>Guns cause mass shootings and destroys communities.

>Gun ownership is a scourge.

Is this really the shooter? I've seen someone saying the person in these pictures is on social media explaining they're not the same person.

Or is that just in other pictures, with the tranny flag?

tobefair, i like big juicy tits and I think that character looks fucking stupid, even as a joke. Granted i'm not familiar with the anime in question

How many children have to die before we ban these dangerous hormone drugs???

Who's the babe?

Yep. Ban the shit for at least 50 years until we can figure out what the fuck is going on.

Can't be banned. They're the future.

Because they watched the later series.

some random trans person that polcels are trying to claim is the new shooter. They really hate how they look.

Attached: 1652641410683.png (1248x523, 1.28M)

You know this website is named after a manga character, right?

Attached: 1653428065406.jpg (735x1024, 66.67K)

Too much of a risk. Next you be watching loli slice of live garbage and then you're wearing a dress and shooting up a 4th grade class.

Probably the same people saying he's illegal. Anything to deflect from a mass school shooting happening in Texas where these things aren't supposed to happen because of all the good guys with guns.

No it's named after an outdated language 4tran. You need to go back tourist.

zero proof this is him