Is monkeypox just another nothing burger?

Attached: 606aba84c4de80ac.jpg (1021x1005, 122.69K)

Yes
And it'll cause 2 more years of lockdowns

If we still 'follow the science,' then faggots should be quarantined to stop the spread of homopox.

This. Covid was nothing and look what happened. 2 years of lockdowns and straight through the door to the NWO

This
>told my boss today if monkeypox does become something I can blame jabbies because as I haven't got my shot I haven't been able to spread this shit worldwide

Well.. what is shingles? I don't research that for this shit thread

just don't fuck niggers and white women and you wont get it

Yes, in your coastal hellhole state

AIDS failed. God's just trying to get the gays again.

>And it'll cause 2 more years of lockdowns
Only this time around, they'll have actual sick people.

Attached: VaxxPoxx TM.jpg (900x430, 34.09K)

How is monkey pox transmitted? I thought it was a std.

it's spread by faggot butts

>How is monkey pox transmitted?

Attached: Biological Weapon.jpg (299x168, 6.49K)

It has so far been spread mostly by faggots at kink festivals. So it is the new aids nothing major since it doesn't even kill them it just scars them

Correct. Watch as a bunch of homos die. Thats good for me because it will leave only chaste boywives and all the ugly grindr faggots will die of mankey pox

Everything is a lie. Everything.

Its not Gods, its your globohomo government. Fags are the harbringers they use to spread such diseases.

As of today we still have no pics from the infected, some random photos from 4 years ago all over these news

So now if you get shingles,
everyone is going to think you're gay.

It's airborne. They are suppressing this information. Mask up and socially distance until the lockdown come back.

Attached: 274960063_642535703695945_3872011218268533785_n-1.webm (540x960, 2.93M)

I can’t wait for the roads to be empty again. 2020 was truly one of the best years in my life

>banana rash
>ape abscesses
>homovid
>chimples

Same happened with Aids though, it started as a homokiller than got transferred to normal people.