NBA Head Coach Steve Kerr of The Golden State Warriors GOES *BALLISTIC* ON Any Forums:

WHEN WILL YOU FAGGOT Any ForumsCHUDS FUCKING *DO* SOMETHING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
>cbsnews.com/sanfrancisco/news/emotional-steve-kerr-im-tired-of-the-moments-of-silence-enough/

Attached: ABSOLUTELYSEETHING052422.png (1153x851, 782.15K)

We really got btfo

Attached: 1648997226256.jpg (429x451, 21.7K)

I always think it would be funny if they "outlawed all guns" and then these things just kept happening because there's no way to actually enforce banning guns.

oh noes, some cuck slave for jews' nigger ball is having a fit.

How many videos of him fucking kids do they have? More than of Arnold?

Kerr has seen how banning guns has worked out great for the people of China so of course he supports it.

just another adrenochrome user mouthing off.

just more fake outrage from a overrated coach

>t. local nigger cattle herder

yea they'll need guns to enforce it. kek

Shouldn't he be more concerned about all the shit/piss and dirty needles everywhere? Is he that out of touch with what's happening in his own state?

Shut up and coach your commie circus

>universal background checks
compared to what we have, what does this look like?

I can’t stand this virtue signaling faggot. He’s still wearing a mask during NBA games and takes it off whenever he needs to talk. Totally defeating any purpose of having it on

I'm so sick of these people pretending that guns are the problem and not the fact that this society drives men into murderous rages because it treats them like dogshit. Taking guns away would just compound this very problem, not solve it.

Nah. I don't give a fuck what some basketball retard says.

God this nigger lover is so cringe

>Every day is life in Chicago day

Where this faggot’s cuck muzzle that he always wears?

>Look goyim, you're favorite sportsball coach is talking about banning guns.
>He's a hero, listen to him.
>He manages niggers on a winning basketball team. Listen to him goyim.

Attached: 1649964185818.jpg (640x617, 234.15K)

He prolly gonna run for political office

Attached: fuckin_a.gif (500x223, 466.02K)

kerr has always been an obnoxious self righteous bitch. he still wears his fkn mask on the the sidelines. just another liberal attention whore

Get a load of this faggot.

Attached: Muh Russia.png (738x367, 36.56K)

This fag sucks his team off after a game.
Loves the smell of sweaty balls.

I fucking despise Kerr. He makes me actually almost root against the Warriors and I've been a fan of them for 40 years.
I'm very sad he recovered from Covid.

Anyone got that pic from Reddit of the guy saying “isn’t there a celebrity Putin wi listen to?” by the way

Go coach your apehoop and shut your mouth.

So we move forward

what does a white collar niggerball tutu faggot know about politics?

He thinks he's smart because he's surrounded by nothing but niggers and slavs.

I'm sorry bud, but we are Austrian extremists. That is, spree shootings are a small price to pay for citizens to have maximum individual freedom.

He was on drugs

Coach Deepstate and his Foreign Service family, no surprise

All white coaches in the NBA have to suck black dick for a living. I'm not going to listen to somebody like that

oh god this is it Any Forums
the heckin ball bouncy coach went B A L L I S T I C
we are done
we are finished
its over

Attached: 1647113475323.jpg (492x647, 42.27K)

Reichs Dubz

Attached: czechthem.jpg (320x402, 92.21K)

whoa i liked this guy when he shot that game winner for the bulls. didnt know he was a fucking retard , dropped

How many mass shootings does China have? you retarded faggot.

>basketball?

Posting in this thread cause faggot glowing bots and spam threads sliding everything as usual but probably won’t slide this one

demonic Greg Abbott related ritual event to push out negative vibration as usual

Attached: 225F808E-B61D-48DD-A974-D2EBE6D532DC.jpg (699x1214, 714.86K)

What a fucking retard.
There are background checks, for all guns.
You just can't check to see if they're being paid off or promised by a Democrat they'll get away free after shooting.

This is what pandering to niggers and Jews looks like

Shut and direct your ball dribbling monkeys to score more points faggot

Nobody cares about a niggerball coach troon.

Any you take your dilator and seethe somewhere else?

Your question should be, How many civilians have been massacred by the Chinese government and it's support of Communism?
The answer...a shit ton.