I am from China, it’s my first time on Any Forums

Pls say something nice to me;)

My English sucks but I really love to know more about the west and the white people.

I don’t hate any race, every race has its own shining culture.

Attached: 74A2FF60-CD69-468E-92F5-38352F01FA2A.png (600x564, 119.6K)

You seem nice. What do you want to know?

It’s midnight here and as a Chinese I often confused about why westerners think us as to inferior. Can you guys give me some advice on that?

I like your funny goblin drawing, sir.

Like what the normal impression about China you have, I know it’s negative but many of those are not true

>Pls say something nice to me;)
Come here fully geared and ready for ridicule and hell fire.
Anything less is failure, and a disgrace to your ancestors.

Thanks my friend

Gook slimes

But you may be canceled for saying discriminative things in real life, and why would you only say those on the internet? Where’s your balls as an superior white

u chinese i vietnamese haha cool drawing here mine

Attached: el ogro de las americas.jpg (900x900, 67.89K)

You guys are cool. Whites and East Asians should’ve teamed up to rule the world together

Women spicniggers have free reign to abuse Whitey but the moment White says anything they are fired and the all female brown HR Department never gives a shit.
Non Whites are the intolerant ones, not me.

china is our last hope against the jew, please anihilate them

First time on Any Forums and you post the best el goblin I've seen in months.
Cheers,

Attached: IMG_20220505_185732490.jpg (3120x4160, 1.39M)

Nice friend, but my country is a fascist and communist country according to your country, wtf.

I think most westerners feel the same way you do about different cultures. China is respected. China is feared.

They call Chinese 'bugs' on pol because of a perceived lack of empathy/creativity and hivemind mentality. It's still a lot better than being a shitskin though, so welcome and enjoy.

How do you judge a POC with authentic American accent? Like with some American dramatic reaction. Will you think they are threatening or stealing your culture?

In reality, Americans left or right have been convinced that ethnonationalism and or authoritarianism is Evil. Even though it may be the very thing protecting them.

I think at work people should stop talking about race.

Because the Jews that run the west want us to hate what you’ve done…ethnically homogeneous society that is the manufacturing base of the world

China steals intellectual property and manufactures inferior products for less money. These goods always fail rapidly and cause problems so this is very adverse and before China had any ability to sell goods in America I never had such problems but China is often abetted by American (((JEWISH))) corporations in this .

Also from watching many videos from china life its clear human life has zero value and people are cruel and stupid

bugs are lovely, thanks you for calling me this.
We don’t have a ‘soul’ bc most of us are not religious. You are correct

Nobody really cares, around here they usually get treated better, people dislike bad english

What is your take on what is happening to the Uighur population in China?
Why do you all keep buying property in Aus and Canada?
What do Chinese think of Americans?
I personally think of Chinese as very lawfully focused, often to their own detriment. The amount of surveillance and control the government has over free exchanging of information seems troubling from the outside.

I do not care about america americans or "american culture" I care about people whom are intolerant of Whites. White Nationalists are jews now. I support anything I want if it benifits me or is bad for someone else.

What is your opinion of Southeast Asians? Do you view them as the same race or are they as alien to you as whites or Africans?

Where are you from?

Please invade the United States and DON'T kill all of the Jews, please.

why do you eat bats and dogs alive?
Why do you people have so many auto accidents and run each other over?
is it because you are communist?
how small is your penis?

Kill yourself.

Most westerners do not think that. But the people who are anti-Chinese say that Chinese people are too social like bees and not independent enough. They think the Chinese government is too powerful because the people are too obedient. Also that Chinese people don't have any creativity and steal ideas, but I think someone must read Chinese literature and history to judge that properly. Many Westerners think that Chinese products are inferior, but I think this attitude is changing.
Ancient Chinese history is very interesting to me. They seemed very powerful and influential and created a lot of inventions and philosophies. Modern China...to be honest I don't know much about it. I think China is nice as Chinese-born person, with a Chinese family and Chinese traditions. I sometimes wonder what that would be like. But I don't know if I would like it as a foreigner. Because I'm used to my own culture, and I wouldn't understand the culture of China.

我很高兴认识你

Attached: F22471BA-79FB-4C39-9755-97B7AE122FAD.gif (350x212, 3.48M)

No you

Attached: 1645416982940.png (600x750, 319.91K)

Nothing personal,but China and Chinese ppl are shit. Everything they make is shit.Their country is shit.They all look like 5 ft tall catfish.

Your country is trash and this is a weak larp.

Attached: C28655D8-067A-4EFA-9635-AE909D860D96.gif (600x900, 792.02K)

1. Muslim extremism ruined the relationship between Uyghurs and Han Chinese. Uyghur don’t speak mandarin mostly. I actually don’t know much about Uyghur on both bad and good. I do know some of them are doing great BBQ and roasting meat. Xinjiang is really far away from my living city and most Chinese don’t discriminate Uyghur.
2. Idk foreigners
3. It depends, some of us think you are robbers, war criminals, and still many people loves watching American movies or televisions.

Idk who posts worse larp threads poms or leafs.

I think chinese people are thee most lying cheating stealing people out there right now. You and mexicans are the same people to me. Both lie, lie, and then lie some more. Most of you people, along with mexicans, lied your way into the West.

Your government is the worst in the world. Good thing you ran

Attached: gunpowderhumiliation.jpg (432x810, 143.3K)

I'm curious if you asked the average Chinese person what % of Americans are black, what would they say?
By media you might think its like half but its only 13%

>I'm curious
So was that pasty beaner, and look where it led him, eh?

I haven’t been there, but their weather and sea are great, really love to go on a vacation in summer. Their people are kind but they may dislike us or think us as rich so they might charge us more money for a product.

ok, rape (You)r mom, again and again, i still love (You)

Those are all good questions unlike your retarded nonsense.